Students Disciplined For Using Expletive Joe Biden Chant

We weren’t quite so political when I was in 8th grade. We had a bus driver we didn’t like because she was mean.
Her name was Elsie Bell.
We just chanted ‘Elsie Bell, go to hell! Elsie Bell, go to hell!’
Were the chants with Swastikas?

I wonder what would have happened if they had said Let's Go Brandon instead.

I can tell you that my nephew wore a " let's go Brandon " t shirt to his school. And was told to never wear that shirt again. My sister will be going to the next school meeting. She bought him the shirt and wants a reason!

That is not the way our elections work. Go get your GED and take a civics class.
You're a moron. In an election where there are two front runners and you vote for a "never-has-been" You just voted for the eventual winner. If you don't understand that, you weren't paying attention when Ross Perot ran. YOU voted for Biden, idiot.

I think the real question here is does anyone believe any of these kids would be in trouble had they been caught chanting: Fuck Donald Trump?

Not at all. They should be no matter who they're saying it about, but I honestly don't believe that they would.

You're a moron. In an election where there are two front runners and you vote for a "never-has-been" You just voted for the eventual winner. If you don't understand that, you weren't paying attention when Ross Perot ran. YOU voted for Biden, idiot.

You are the moron. In an election where the winner takes all, every vote is for the winner since the winner gets all the EC votes. In my home state of Ill my vote for Jo counted for exactly the same number of EC votes as did all of the 2.4 millions votes for Trump. All their votes and my vote all accounted for exactly ZERO fucking EC votes.

Ross Perot is why the duopoly has been working to divide the country so badly since 1992, he scared the shit out of both parties. Since then their whole goal was to get us fighting each other so we could never unite behind a 3rd party again

Can somebody please care to explain to me why this thread is a lie when the title of it matches the article I posted? Or are the libturds simply making things up again?

First statement is a fucking lie. Shut up and go away.

Do you not know how our elections works? In every state but Me and Ne the winner of the state popular vote gets all the EC votes from that state.

How can you be an adult and not know this?

I was sort of joking about the GED thing but now it seems you truly never did take a Civics course.

Can somebody please care to explain to me why this thread is a lie when the title of it matches the article I posted? Or are the libturds simply making things up again?

It was your choice to leave out the part about the Swastikas from your title. Why did you leave that out?

It was your choice to leave out the part about the Swastikas from your title. Why did you leave that out?

Why does it matter if I did or not? That wasn't the biggest part of the story and I'm not even a hundred percent sure what they are anyways.

Forum List

Back