Students Disciplined For Using Expletive Joe Biden Chant

Why does it matter if I did or not? That wasn't the biggest part of the story and I'm not even a hundred percent sure what they are anyways.

It was a big part of the story and they are the symbol of Nazi Germany. Chances are it was those and not the chant that got the kids in trouble.

1638918983445.png

Back pedaling now eh? Fuck off, you lie in every thread that you post in. I don't need to listen to your bullshit anymore.

I did not lie about shit, the winner of a state gets all the EC votes, how can you not know this? Or is this just your way of trying to cover for your ignorance

I did not lie about shit, the winner of a state gets all the EC votes, how can you not know this? Or is this just your way of trying to cover for your ignorance
You are LYING AGAIN. You are repeating the same LIE that you posted that started this. The winner of every state does NOT get all the EC votes. You walked it back when you said this, "In every state but Me and Ne the winner of the state popular vote gets all the EC votes from that state. What happens in ME and NE? Were you lying in your first post? Are you lying now. That is the thing about LIARS, they get mixed up as to what is the truth and what is a lie. I was told very young, don't LIE, then you only have to remember one version--the truth.

You are LYING AGAIN. You are repeating the same LIE that you posted that started this. The winner of every state does NOT get all the EC votes. You walked it back when you said this, "In every state but Me and Ne the winner of the state popular vote gets all the EC votes from that state. What happens in ME and NE?

So, I was off by 4% when I said the winner of every state does gets all the EC votes, I was not thinking about those two states. But they are not relevant to the discussion we have having. You said my vote went to the winner, which is true it did. So did the votes of 2.4 millions people that voted for Trump. That is the way it works.

Oh, since you do not seem to know, in Me and Ne the votes are split between the winner of the state and the winner of each congressional district. This is how I wish all 50 states did things, gives people in states that are not in question a reason to come out and vote.

Because of the way that I choose to look at expletive language, I don't blame whoever decided to punish the kid. I don't care who is being supported or booed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back