Students, teachers invite Satanists to football game to protest praying coach

Why are we so intolerant of others expressions?

The coach should be allowed to pray as long as he doesn't force other to participate. The Satanist should be allowed to protest at the game and whether we agree or disagree with either side, we need to appreciate that we live in a country that allows us to express our beliefs.

Worth repeating......

fundamental-change.jpg

I'd rather sit next to satan lovers at a football game than Jesus freaks

Well, that is the prevailing opinion of evil. So it follows that ya would.

At least Satan lovers are someone you can share a beer with and have a good time

Christians are boring as all shit
You will be able to beg for that beer in hell, good luck.

They have beer in hell?

So in conclusion.....
A Christian praying in public for the safety and well being of the players......

So in conclusion, your boss calls you in to the office and says "Don't do X anymore."

Doesn't matter what "X" is. To a responsible adult, when you're given clear, specific instructions by the person who pays your salary, you have a choice. You can follow those instructions, you can mutter "I'm being persecuted!" and quit your job, or you can be an asshole and defy the instructions and then claim martyrdom when you're put on administrative leave (you people even lied about his being fired - he wasn't).

An adult would understand that. You, not so much.
An adult American understands the school is wrong and the coach has every right to pray.
On his dime, not ours.

The coach should be allowed to pray as long as he doesn't force other to participate. The Satanist should be allowed to protest at the game and whether we agree or disagree with either side, we need to appreciate that we live in a country that allows us to express our beliefs.

sure, he can pray while in the toilet, by himself

At least Satan lovers are someone you can share a beer with and have a good time

They have beer in hell?
In heaven there is no beer. That's why we drink it here.

Worth repeating......

fundamental-change.jpg
You DO know that different laws in different states apply, right? And that they are state laws that have been in place for quite a while...way before President Obama was elected President twice, right?

Can YOU provide those laws? OR were they federal laws?
Nope. State laws.
But tell us, what is your problem with people of different faiths coming to a football game to pray? Is football only for christians?

They have beer in hell?

Some of us have much better taste than to drink beer. :puke3:

:lol:

Love the tolerant left.

He can pray 24/7. Not that you would ever know.

Love the tolerant left.

And Pagans can pray 24/7 also. What's the problem?

So in conclusion.....
A Christian praying in public for the safety and well being of the players......

So in conclusion, your boss calls you in to the office and says "Don't do X anymore."

Doesn't matter what "X" is. To a responsible adult, when you're given clear, specific instructions by the person who pays your salary, you have a choice. You can follow those instructions, you can mutter "I'm being persecuted!" and quit your job, or you can be an asshole and defy the instructions and then claim martyrdom when you're put on administrative leave (you people even lied about his being fired - he wasn't).

An adult American understands the school is wrong and the coach has every right to pray.
On his dime, not ours.
Wrong again

So in conclusion.....

On his dime, not ours.
Wrong again
Well you are. A public teacher/coach cannot, thru his position of authority, intimidate his students/players into his religion....that would apply just as much if he were Catholic, Protestant, Jewish, Mooslim, Buddhist, Pagan, etc.

Love the tolerant left.

And Pagans can pray 24/7 also. What's the problem?

I already said, I have no problem with either group praying. I think we are not as tolerant as we should be to others and their beliefs.

What is wrong with a guy praying at the end of a game in the middle of a football field. He isn't asking anyone to join him. I wouldn't do it but I'm not seeing the issue. I also don't see an issue with the Satanists protesting. Both have opposing views and both should be allowed to protest, they are not infringing on anyone's rights.

Worth repeating......

fundamental-change.jpg
You DO know that different laws in different states apply, right? And that they are state laws that have been in place for quite a while...way before President Obama was elected President twice, right?

Can YOU provide those laws? OR were they federal laws?
Nope. State laws.
But tell us, what is your problem with people of different faiths coming to a football game to pray? Is football only for christians?

You still haven't differentiated between the 2 cases! I have no problem with people of different faiths praying, in fact, it makes for a more exciting game for the participants!

Last edited:

They have beer in hell?

muslims have rivers of wine it their paradise, but they don't drink here

For chistians "feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven." It should mean there will be wine, jewish meals have wine.

Jews don't really believe in an afterlife till the endtimes when righteous dead will be near god.

So in conclusion.....

On his dime, not ours.
Wrong again
Well you are. A public teacher/coach cannot, thru his position of authority, intimidate his students/players into his religion....that would apply just as much if he were Catholic, Protestant, Jewish, Mooslim, Buddhist, Pagan, etc.
The coach didn't intimidate anyone into praying, that is why you anti American idiots are wrong.

So..................it's okay for Christians from the Westboro Baptist Church to protest military funerals "because God hates gays", yet it's not okay for others to express their views?

It's okay for a bunch of Christians to go protest Planned Parenthood and chant, but people with different beliefs can't go to a game and chant?

Free speech works both ways dude.
Where the fuck did I say anything about westboro you fucking piece of shit.

I get it. Praying for players health is as offensive as satanists in your pathetic hippy fucking left wing fucked up world.

Fuck you.

awwwwww.... poor baby. *sniff*

tissue?

So in conclusion.....

On his dime, not ours.
Wrong again
Nope. We don't pay him to pray.

Forum List

Back