Students told to write about "African ANIMALS" for their Black History Month assignment

Like Maxine Waters?

Clearly, you agree with racism's school teachers here.

You're just mad that the teachers didn't make the kindergarteners write about TRANSGENDER lions....

Or Homosexual tigers :smoke:

There are no tigers in Africa, though...

I forgot it was about Africa :eusa_doh:So Homosexual Hippos then :smoke:

Hippopotamuses-water.jpg

Perhaps you would prefer stories about how Africans captured and sold other Africans to slave traders and that's how African-Americans got to this country.

Post proof. Don't just whine and sob here, post your proofs.

You post proof that African negros in the bush, are most responsible for slavery, and I'll post proofs that us Caucasoids went over there to help abduct tens of millions of negro Africans and bring them back here. Then let's see who is the most, correct, between you and I ... Fair?

Put up, or shut up.

Or the first legal life time slave owner was an African-American. I'm sure there could be many stories that would trigger your cream puff ass. Now feel free to throw out your meaningless race card again.

The only cream puff here, is the soft moist OKTexas spongecake who's all hurt up because these racist teachers got exposed ---and now it's a national story, that they disrespected Black History Month in a way which savage-racists like you, really enjoyed.

BTW you might want to check your OP, you showed you ignorance by using the wrong term.

No. I did exactly use the correct term on these flagrant anti-USA teachers, and on you; Racists!

As if you needed to post more to illustrate what an uneducated low IQ Muppet you are, you then post the above.

Historical fact is that African slaves were NOT abducted by Evil Whitey, they were SOLD to Evil Whitey by OTHER Africans, they were SOLD by African Tribal Chiefs and their footsoldiers and they made for them what was a lot of moneys selling their OWN into Slavery.

Below is just Nigeria for ONE example:

View attachment 308164

View attachment 308165

African chiefs urged to apologise for slave trade
To The Africans, they weren't selling their own. They were selling members of other tribes. In 400 years the estimate of captured slaves was only a bit over 12 million. That's miniscule. Capturing and selling rival tribe members into slavery did not end with the end of the slave trade in Europe and the Americas. It goes on today with young girls auctioned off to Arabs as brides and boys sold as dancing boys.

The African chiefs have nothing to apologize for. Many not sold as a slave ended up as dinner. Where is the black history month study of African culinary art?

As if you needed to post more to illustrate what an uneducated low IQ Muppet you are,

The only low IQ Muppet here is the, idiot, who tried to compare apples to oranges. Check your local mirror for that low IQ Muppet.

For example, all Races have indulged in intra-tribal wars where they sold their fellow brethren into Slavery. Yes. Those African tribes did the same thing we Caucasoids did to each other. So you look like a real, dumbass, by trying to bring that up.

The issue at hand, in bringing up African Tribes, is how your dumbass forgot that the African Tribes didn't decide to subjugate negro citizens from April 15 1619 - Feb 22 2020. We racist Americans made that decision.

African Tribes didn't decide to spit on the Emanc Procl, we USA Caucasoids did that. African Tribes didn't decide to spit on the 13th Amendment, we USA Caucasoids did that. African Tribes didn't decide to spit on the Civil Rights Act of 1964, we USA Caucasoids do that. African Tribes didn't decide to spit on Black History Month by subliminally deeming negros as, below animals, when we pretend to be celebrating this month ---we USA Caucasoids did that! And I have a feeling you really like what they did.

Perhaps you would prefer stories about how Africans captured and sold other Africans to slave traders and that's how African-Americans got to this country.

You post proof that African negros in the bush, are most responsible for slavery, and I'll post proofs that us Caucasoids went over there to help abduct tens of millions of negro Africans and bring them back here. Then let's see who is the most, correct, between you and I ... Fair?

Put up, or shut up.

Or the first legal life time slave owner was an African-American. I'm sure there could be many stories that would trigger your cream puff ass. Now feel free to throw out your meaningless race card again.

The only cream puff here, is the soft moist OKTexas spongecake who's all hurt up because these racist teachers got exposed ---and now it's a national story, that they disrespected Black History Month in a way which savage-racists like you, really enjoyed.

BTW you might want to check your OP, you showed you ignorance by using the wrong term.

No. I did exactly use the correct term on these flagrant anti-USA teachers, and on you; Racists!

As if you needed to post more to illustrate what an uneducated low IQ Muppet you are, you then post the above.

Historical fact is that African slaves were NOT abducted by Evil Whitey, they were SOLD to Evil Whitey by OTHER Africans, they were SOLD by African Tribal Chiefs and their footsoldiers and they made for them what was a lot of moneys selling their OWN into Slavery.

View attachment 308164

View attachment 308165

To The Africans, they weren't selling their own. They were selling members of other tribes. In 400 years the estimate of captured slaves was only a bit over 12 million. That's miniscule. Capturing and selling rival tribe members into slavery did not end with the end of the slave trade in Europe and the Americas. It goes on today with young girls auctioned off to Arabs as brides and boys sold as dancing boys.

The African chiefs have nothing to apologize for. Many not sold as a slave ended up as dinner. Where is the black history month study of African culinary art?

Whites also have nothing to apologise for. Period. We should be proud to be White and also be proud of our Ancestors. Period.

As if you needed to post more to illustrate what an uneducated low IQ Muppet you are,

The only low IQ Muppet here is the, idiot, who tried to compare apples to oranges. Check your local mirror for that low IQ Muppet.

For example, all Races have indulged in intra-tribal wars where they sold their fellow brethren into Slavery. Yes. Those African tribes did the same thing we Caucasoids did to each other. So you look like a real, dumbass, by trying to bring that up.

The issue at hand, in bringing up African Tribes, is how your dumbass forgot that the African Tribes didn't decide to subjugate negro citizens from April 15 1619 - Feb 22 2020. We racist Americans made that decision.

African Tribes didn't decide to spit on the Emanc Procl, we USA Caucasoids did that. African Tribes didn't decide to spit on the 13th Amendment, we USA Caucasoids did that. African Tribes didn't decide to spit on the Civil Rights Act of 1964, we USA Caucasoids do that. African Tribes didn't decide to spit on Black History Month by subliminally deeming negros as, below animals, when we pretend to be celebrating this month ---we USA Caucasoids did that! And I have a feeling you really like what they did.

^^^^ Continued gibberish. GTFO.

^^^^ Continued gibberish. GTFO.

Lefties live in thier own little bubble
Most are oblivious to the planet as whole ...past and present :10:

No study of black history in the United States is complete without addressing the magnificent breeding programs of the slave owners. They kept very detailed breeding records of their livestock proudly raising prize winners.

The black men today who count themselves as bigger, stronger, agile, who become the sports figures to be admired owe all that they are to a clever 1840 slave breeder.

"Because my ilk voted for President Trump"

Um no probably not considering your comments in this thread.

Check 'The Stone Cold Truth' thread, you idiot, and take that harlequin Deplorable Yankee with you ---then prove me wrong, about those things I pointed out which us Caucasoids (and also specifically President Trump) did for negros since 2018.

Put up, or shut up.

View attachment 308164

View attachment 308165

^^^^ I am posting another article about how Africans were deeply involved in the Slave Trade, not for Ethos Logos Pathos to read as He/She/It has illustrated they are too stupid to comprehend, but I post another article for others to read:

upload_2020-2-22_17-41-8.png

upload_2020-2-22_17-41-38.png

Confronting Africa's Role in the Slave Trade

Black history month?

Assigning colors of races to a month does seem racist.

lol

That was for those who still play, pretend, that the USA is no longer a racist society.

Do you agree with racism's school teachers here??---that Black History Month is used to study African "ANIMALS" no doubt

What if it's a World Geography class dumb shit?

"Because my ilk voted for President Trump"

Um no probably not considering your comments in this thread.

Check 'The Stone Cold Truth' thread, you idiot, and take that harlequin Deplorable Yankee with you ---then prove me wrong, about those things I pointed out which us Caucasoids (and also specifically President Trump) did for negros since 2018.

Why are you ashamed to be Black? Your comments throughout this entire thread illustrate that you are the type of Negro who is Hate Whitey, Blame Whitey and are of the lowest common denominator. The ONLY Whites who display such hatred of Evil Whitey are ALL Leftist Self-Hating Whites, I am unaware of ANY Conservative or Right-Winger who is White who vomits up the type of Hate Whitey, Blame Whitey argument you are vomiting up and so you saying you are White and you voted for Donald Trump with the type of Anti-White argument you have vomited up is just NOT adding up.

Put up, or shut up.

View attachment 308164

View attachment 308165

^^^^ I am posting another article about how Africans were deeply involved in the Slave Trade, not for Ethos Logos Pathos to read as He/She/It has illustrated they are too stupid to comprehend, but I post another article for others to read:

View attachment 308170

View attachment 308171

Confronting Africa's Role in the Slave Trade

But facts are racist...

This, is beautiful.

The ONLY Whites who display such hatred of Evil Whitey are ALL Leftist Self-Hating Whites....

Was Trump a self-hating White, two months ago? When he signed, and promoted, legislation which gives a quarter billion dollars, annually, to the USA's Black farmers and HBCU?

Forum List

Back