Students told to write about "African ANIMALS" for their Black History Month assignment

It's black history month did you possibly have a thought this month that wasn't about homo sapian africanus? You racist you!

SO you have proof these kids were not taught about black humans during Black history month? Context is important...

Context is important, and that is why it was not listed that they wrote about the African ANIMALS and the great Black American humans who they learned about.

Those of us not looking to protect racism's faculty members here, will acknowledge the red flag within the fact that Black History Month was created to celebrate American Negros ---not the non-human organisms existing over in Africa.

That is the defining element of racism, to me, that these teachers did not think it was normal to focus on what Black History Month is meant to focus on (Black Americans) so let's focus on elements which have absolutely nothing to do with the reason Black History Month was created for.

The only thing that is actually racist is that there is a Black History Month to begin with...

The other 11 months are used to celebrate White History.

Therefore if you already make your same claim I quoted, about those other 11 months, then you are a very fair and forthright thinker.

I checked out the website and it looks like a very progressive public school.

Does that mean, no inner-city negro students allowed?

... too white...

Exactly. And that is the main, ingredient, which verified this ordeal was intentional racism. These evil people understand racism's pulse, today, as our society is currently Whitewashing darkskinned negros out of society ---and this ordeal is borne from that current reality.

Fortunately me and Donald Trump continue to be the few Caucasoids who understand the huge mistake we are making by subjugating our negro friends who the Dems abandoned in 2011. You saw Trump last night, in Phoenix? Bringing those darkskinned negros onstage to celebrate them during Black History Month?? I wonder if idiots like Correll will now claim that Trump too, is a negro who's pretending to be White.

We have to uplift the darkskinned negro, he will help us defeat the Dems who abandoned him.

Last edited:
Like Maxine Waters?

Clearly, you agree with racism's school teachers here.

Lighten up commie, it was one fucking assignment, if this triggers you so badly, perhaps you should get a fucking life.

If my loving all Americans cuts your racist heart, that deep, to whereas you felt compelled to only troll this topic?

Then perhaps you now, know, why you clearly never did 'get a fucking life' and you likely never will.

Like Maxine Waters?

Clearly, you agree with racism's school teachers here.

Lighten up commie, it was one fucking assignment, if this triggers you so badly, perhaps you should get a fucking life.

If my loving all Americans cuts your racist heart, that deep, to whereas you felt compelled to only troll this topic?

Then perhaps you now, know, why you clearly never did 'get a fucking life' and you likely never will.

Perhaps you would prefer stories about how Africans captured and sold other Africans to slave traders and that's how African-Americans got to this country. Or the first legal life time slave owner was an African-American. I'm sure there could be many stories that would trigger your cream puff ass. Now feel free to throw out your meaningless race card again. BTW you might want to check your OP, you showed you ignorance by using the wrong term.

The only thing that is actually racist is that there is a Black History Month to begin with...

The other 11 months are used to celebrate White History.

Therefore if you already make your same claim I quoted, about those other 11 months, then you are a very fair and forthright thinker.

"The other 11 months are used to celebrate White History."

There is no official White History Month x 11 anywhere, why is this? Oh that's right because whenever someone suggests a White History Month or White Lives Matter or Proud To Be White etc Anti-White racist bigots like your ilk scream RACISM! WHITE SUPREMACISM! NAZI'S! KU KLUX KLAN! etc

The same ilk like you however have NO problem with a Black History Month or Black Lives Matter or Proud To Be Black etc the ONLY problem you have is with anything White and this makes your ilk the actual racists.

I checked out the website and it looks like a very progressive public school.

Does that mean, no inner-city negro students allowed?

... too white...

Exactly. And that is the main, ingredient, which verified this ordeal was intentional racism. These evil people understand racism's pulse, today, as our society is currently Whitewashing darkskinned negros out of society ---and this ordeal is borne from that current reality.

Fortunately me and Donald Trump continue to be the few Caucasoids who understand the huge mistake we are making by subjugating our negro friends who the Dems abandoned in 2011. You saw Trump last night, in Phoenix? Bringing those darkskinned negros onstage to celebrate them during Black History Month?? I wonder if idiots like Correll will now claim that Trump too, is a negro who's pretending to be White.

We have to uplift the darkskinned negro, he will help us defeat the Dems who abandoned him.

"We have to uplift the darkskinned negro, he will help us defeat the Dems who abandoned him."

You do not win Black voters by employing disgusting Race Baiting tactics, you do not win Black voters by playing off Blacks vs Whites, you do not win Black voters by telling them that all Whites are fundamentally racist because they are White.

You win Black voters by convincing them that Conservatism would perhaps be better for them and their family, that Conservatism offers them a hand up instead of a hand out, that Conservatism appeals to a spirit of Self-Sufficiency to have a job and a way of supporting themselves and that in turn gives them Self-Respect and the ability to achieve, that Conservatism supports the philosophy of Merit as opposed to The Participation Trophy etc.

You win Black voters by showing them that decades of Leftism has failed them, that Leftism has designed it so that Blacks remain on Welfare, in bad schools, in bad jobs or in no jobs and with that their young men and women grow up and get into Gang Culture and are killing each other because they have no other way to turn, that Leftism offers Blacks no way of bettering themselves because Leftism doesn't WANT them to better themselves because IF they do chances are they are going to abandon the Leftist Plantation that has kept them shackled as the Slaves that Leftists have ALWAYS considered the Blacks to be.

That is how you win Black voters.

lol

That was for those who still play, pretend, that the USA is no longer a racist society.

Do you agree with racism's school teachers here??---that Black History Month is used to study African "ANIMALS" no doubt

how is racist?
rac·ism
/ˈrāˌsizəm/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

I guess they would try to say its Racism by omission, however before I would make that claim about anyone, i would like to know the thought process as to why the school chose the assignment.
I checked out the website and it looks like a very progressive public school. Then again, these people cant even get through their own Democratic Primary without calling each other racist or too white. It's very easy to be a racist these days

SUTHERLAND ELEMENTARY

...they have their own definition--it's any white they think is racist

Perhaps you would prefer stories about how Africans captured and sold other Africans to slave traders and that's how African-Americans got to this country.

Post proof. Don't just whine and sob here, post your proofs.

You post proof that African negros in the bush, are most responsible for slavery, and I'll post proofs that us Caucasoids went over there to help abduct tens of millions of negro Africans and bring them back here. Then let's see who is the most, correct, between you and I ... Fair?

Put up, or shut up.

Or the first legal life time slave owner was an African-American. I'm sure there could be many stories that would trigger your cream puff ass. Now feel free to throw out your meaningless race card again.

The only cream puff here, is the soft moist OKTexas spongecake who's all hurt up because these racist teachers got exposed ---and now it's a national story, that they disrespected Black History Month in a way which savage-racists like you, really enjoyed.

BTW you might want to check your OP, you showed you ignorance by using the wrong term.

No. I did exactly use the correct term on these flagrant anti-USA teachers, and on you; Racists!

Last edited:
There is no official White History Month x 11 anywhere

So what. It's still the truth. For example, it's not officially written anywhere that we Caucasians control American Life at all levels of society ---but we both awake each day, and go out into that same world which we cannot deny.

So stop whining about Blacks having one month ---and we get 11 months.

I bet you are just like the savage racist OKTexas huh? I bet you feel that Blacks should not have 3 tv channels (B.E.T. TVOne OWN) but you are a-okay with how we Caucasoids get 'the other 297 channels' which cater to our interests all year round.

The same ilk like you however have NO problem with a Black History Month or Black Lives Matter or Proud To Be Black etc the ONLY problem you have is with anything White and this makes your ilk the actual racists.

Interesting.

Because my ilk voted for President Trump yep and my ilk loves the way he uplifts the dark-skinned negros who the Dems abandoned in 2013.

Is that the ilk you were thinking of??

Disrespected black history month. Really? A month is worthy of respect? No. A month is a time period on a calendar. It is not worthy of respect. Black history has never advanced the cause of human progress. May as well call it Collie History Month. It was designated simply to make blacks feel good about themselves based on nothing.
It's like Hispanic Heritage Month or Asian Pacific Heritage Month. Bellyaching has given us the oh so politically correct Pride Month.

They are all garbage. If black history month makes you feel loving there was a term for that. It's not used any more.

Perhaps you would prefer stories about how Africans captured and sold other Africans to slave traders and that's how African-Americans got to this country.

Post proof. Don't just whine and sob here, post your proofs.

You post proof that African negros in the bush, are most responsible for slavery, and I'll post proofs that us Caucasoids went over there to help abduct tens of millions of negro Africans and bring them back here. Then let's see who is the most, correct, between you and I ... Fair?

Put up, or shut up.

Or the first legal life time slave owner was an African-American. I'm sure there could be many stories that would trigger your cream puff ass. Now feel free to throw out your meaningless race card again.

The only cream puff here, is the soft moist OKTexas spongecake who's all hurt up because these racist teachers got exposed ---and now it's a national story, that they disrespected Black History Month in a way which savage-racists like you, really enjoyed.

BTW you might want to check your OP, you showed you ignorance by using the wrong term.

No. I did exactly use the correct term on these flagrant anti-USA teachers, and on you; Racists!

As if you needed to post more to illustrate what an uneducated low IQ Muppet you are, you then post the above.

Historical fact is that African slaves were NOT abducted by Evil Whitey, they were SOLD to Evil Whitey by OTHER Africans, they were SOLD by African Tribal Chiefs and their footsoldiers and they made for them what was a lot of moneys selling their OWN into Slavery.

Below is just Nigeria for ONE example:

upload_2020-2-22_17-3-22.png

upload_2020-2-22_17-4-10.png

African chiefs urged to apologise for slave trade

There is no official White History Month x 11 anywhere

So what. It's still the truth. For example, it's not officially written anywhere that we Caucasians control American Life at all levels of society ---but we both awake each day, and go out into that same world which we cannot deny.

So stop whining about Blacks having one month ---and we get 11 months.

I bet you are just like the savage racist OKTexas huh? I bet you feel that Blacks should not have 3 tv channels (B.E.T. TVOne OWN) but you are a-okay with how we Caucasoids get 'the other 297 channels' which cater to our interests all year round.

Interesting.

Because my ilk voted for President Trump yep and my ilk loves the way he uplifts the dark-skinned negros who the Dems abandoned in 2013.

Is that the ilk you were thinking of??

You have consistently illustrated that you are an uneducated low IQ Muppet who is Race Baiting, your arguments are ludicrous and exceptionally infantile, you have been Debunked many times in this thread regarding those idiotic arguments you have posted.

"Because my ilk voted for President Trump"

Um no probably not considering your comments in this thread.

Forum List

Back