Students told to write about "African ANIMALS" for their Black History Month assignment

lol

That was for those who still play, pretend, that the USA is no longer a racist society.

Do you agree with racism's school teachers here??---that Black History Month is used to study African "ANIMALS" no doubt

The assignment was unacceptable, but the response was appropriate. That should be the end of it.

When I think of Africa i think of animals. Its what springs to mind. Also mud huts, revolutions, burning tires, cannibalism, selling each other into slavery, spears and Tarzan. But the animals are definitely fascinating for kids.

Okay, I can respect that.

So I guess it's good that Black History Month was created to focus on negros in, America, and not those over in Africa.

Black History Month is in itself racist, as are Affirmative Action, Miss Black America, the NAACP, Black Lives Matter etc etc SJW Leftists are the purest type of racist you are obsessed with race, you are disgusting bigots. SJW Leftists have poisoned EVERYTHING with this racism, even ruining entertainment such as films and television with the Virtual Signalling based ENTIRELY on RACE and ZERO on MERIT.

But but but HE VOTED FOR TRUMP! LOL

ROFLAO.

upload_2020-2-20_16-57-52.png

lol

That was for those who still play, pretend, that the USA is no longer a racist society.

Do you agree with racism's school teachers here??---that Black History Month is used to study African "ANIMALS" no doubt

So long as we have months dedicated to studying one particular race you cant deny that racists are in control.

ahhh, yes, you finally realized that 'the other 11 months' are used to celebrate White History.

Not even close. The other 11 months are used to propagandize kids as to how evil whites are. Its never ending.

Charlton Heston was correct, the Cultural Marxists have been waging this Cultural War for a long time:

upload_2020-2-20_18-42-59.png

Charlton Heston - Wikipedia

Quit pretending to be white.

Only if you first stop 1)being angry at me because you are a deranged racist who is 2)blaming me because I am the first Caucasoids you ever saw, who loves negros for helping us make this country great.
No. Youre a racist black man who pretends to be white.

I have no control over your, hallucinations, but yes I do control your sissified emotions on USM. And yes, I will continue to do so.

you resort to name calling?

uhhhh no, you liar, I simply countered your namecalling that you initiated here.

What name did I call you? Liberal?

Yes, dumbass. That was an example where you started up the namecalling here.

You triggered?

No, dumbass. Just pointing out where you are the one who initiated the namecalling here, where you lied, and said I was the one who started it.

lol

They had school for a whole month. It would be interesting to see what other assignments the class was given and then put things into context before jumping to judgment. Keep in mind these kids are in Kindergarten as well. The teacher perhaps or whoever came up with this idea was probably just trying to come up with something a little fun for the age group, or perhaps may have been guilty of being a little lazy.
Not every kindergarten assignment has to be an earthmoving revelation in history.

They had school for a whole month. It would be interesting to see what other assignments the class was given and then put things into context before jumping to judgment. Keep in mind these kids are in Kindergarten as well. The teacher perhaps or whoever came up with this idea was probably just trying to come up with something a little fun for the age group, or perhaps may have been guilty of being a little lazy.
Not every kindergarten assignment has to be an earthmoving revelation in history.

No, I can't see how that is normal non-racist behavior.

Only context needed here, is to reveal if the kids had studied any important White Americans at anytime during the school year so far.

If they had?

Then that means racist faculty were fully aware that the students could process info/learn info, about important American human beings specifically for BHM.

Last edited:

Only context needed here, is to reveal if the kids had studied any important White Americans at anytime during the school year so far.

If they had?

Then that means racist faculty were fully aware that the students could process info/learn info, about important American human beings specifically for BHM.
4 yold kids reading Das Kapital.......who'dathunkit!!!

If they had?

No, I have to disagree. It needs to be seen if they have also been learning about important black people during black history month , before people start crying racism over one single assignment

If they had?

No, I have to disagree. It needs to be seen if they have also been learning about important black people during black history month , before people start crying racism over one single assignment

Thanks, for echoing what I contended.

If there's evidence that they have the mental facilities to learn about humans then the racist faculty should've been teaching them about Black humans during Black History Month.

lol

They should be teaching the kids about the way the Republican party freed the slaves despite the vile, vehement and violent opposition by the virulently racist Democratic party.

If they had?

If there's evidence that they have the mental facilities to learn about humans then the racist faculty should've been teaching them about Black humans during Black History Month.

SO you have proof these kids were not taught about black humans during Black history month? Context is important before people go around saying Racism, because when you are wrong you will be accused of looking for racism everywhere you look.

Also, your labeling these teachers and faculty as racists... thats a very heavy accusation that in some cases can destroy someones life and career. So what are the 1st graders, 2nd graders and third grade students being taught during black history month? are they only learning about African Animals?

I'm thinking this is a pretty small sample size to be calling racism here, regardless of how upset the mother in the video is.

If they had?

"If there's evidence that they have the mental facilities to learn about humans then the racist faculty should've been teaching them about Black humans during Black History Month."

The only thing that is actually racist is that there is a Black History Month to begin with. Black History Month should be flushed down the toilet and into the sewer.

lol

how is racist?
rac·ism
/ˈrāˌsizəm/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

lol

how is racist?
rac·ism
/ˈrāˌsizəm/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

I guess they would try to say its Racism by omission, however before I would make that claim about anyone, i would like to know the thought process as to why the school chose the assignment.
I checked out the website and it looks like a very progressive public school. Then again, these people cant even get through their own Democratic Primary without calling each other racist or too white. It's very easy to be a racist these days

SUTHERLAND ELEMENTARY

Forum List

Back