Students told to write about "African ANIMALS" for their Black History Month assignment

American Negroes are the descendants of African Negroes...

Exactly. So thank you, for imploding your own stupid stance here.

skinny: African Negros as you mentioned them here are, humans, therefore they are not ANIMALS like this thread's theme addresses.

skinny: African Negros as you mentioned them here are, humans, therefore they are not ANIMALS like this thread's theme addresses.

Quote my WHOLE post, fuckwit:

American Negroes are the descendants of African Negroes, dumbass.

Seriously, how fucking deluded do you have to be to find racism in teaching kids about their ancestral homeland?

lol

That was for those who still play, pretend, that the USA is no longer a racist society.

Do you agree with racism's school teachers here??---that Black History Month is used to study African "ANIMALS" no doubt

Well that reminds me of something else... public schools... leftist indoctrination centers...

...t no "white history month"...

but White History Month is always the other 11 months tho ROFL and only a staunch White racist will disagree with that fact.

Really? Where is that officially written or recognized by the gov't?

Same place, where it is written/recognized that this country is controlled by us White people :)

So in other words you just make shit up and can't back up a damn thing. Typical liberal.

... Not everything is all about blacks constantly...

Be careful. This can make people wonder if you are a savage, racist, if you are saying Black History Month should not be about Blacks constantly ---especially since the 'other 11 months' are used to celebrate us Caucasoids' history constantly.

And if you aren't saying that about BHM, then you're really being deceitful here ---since this nation's recent history/post-2010 has not hardly been about Blacks. And since it has
exactly been all about White HISP White Jews White Asians & especially LGBT ---then you might need to consider if your anti-Negro mindset has made you lose touch with reality.
Please stop pretending to be white. Its obvious that you are pretending and its offensive.

but White History Month is always the other 11 months tho ROFL and only a staunch White racist will disagree with that fact.

Same place, where it is written/recognized that this country is controlled by us White people :)
Quit pretending to be white.

We talk about animals during every other month, you know the "11 months of white history", lol. Why do you black people want to enforce these weird fucking rules during black history month?

It IS unbelievable how insensitive some people still are in 2020.

Any teacher with a modicum of sense would NEVER give such an assignment.

As another poster pointed out, Black History Month is to celebrate the contributions of African Americans to this country.

It seems to me that it's time for a workshop where teachers at that school are taught to refrain from any lessons that may be misinterpreted.

Their major contribution is crime.
Workshops on that would be good I guess.

I, along with many people of ALL ethnicities, am very concerned (and fearful) of crime committed by said ethnicity.

But to be fair, many people of that ethnicity have NOT committed violent crimes, and many of them have contributed to this country.

It is true that an usually large percentage of their youth do commit terrible crimes. This gives a bad reputation to the whole group. That is very sad.

Like Maxine Waters?

An example below of some African animals :abgg2q.jpg:

161111151825-wodaabe-tribe-gerewol-super-tease.jpg

lol

That was for those who still play, pretend, that the USA is no longer a racist society.

Do you agree with racism's school teachers here??---that Black History Month is used to study African "ANIMALS" no doubt

Look at all these racist African animals:

African-Animals-Images.jpg

^^^^ The Black Rhino, WTF?! Why is BLACK in there? How racist having a BLACK Rhino, we better report this IMMEDIATELY to that Anti-White Race Hate Organisation the ADL and also to that other Anti-White Race Hate Organisation the SPLC :omg:

lol

Trigger1.jpg

Oh for pity's sake..

Can you libtard victims just stop whining?

I remember when calling a Blank American an "African" was a racist insult.

So in other words you just make shit up and can't back up a damn thing. Typical liberal.

Typical idiot.

Don't forget, I voted for President Trump I support the border wall and I'll be voting Trump again.

lol

Look at all these racist African animals:

African-Animals-Images.jpg

^^^^ The Black Rhino, WTF?! Why is BLACK in there? How racist having a BLACK Rhino, we better report this IMMEDIATELY to that Anti-White Race Hate Organisation the ADL and also to that other Anti-White Race Hate Organisation the SPLC :omg:

Your stupid game here is an example of your juvenile, delinquency, now go away and return with an image of some Black people ---since Black History Month was created to celebrate humans and their contributions.

Typical idiot.

Don't forget, I voted for President Trump I support the border wall and I'll be voting Trump again.

Still can't back up your shit so you resort to name calling? Yea you voted for Trump like I voted for AOC.

Quit pretending to be white.

Only if you first stop 1)being angry at me because you are a deranged racist who is 2)blaming me because I am the first Caucasoids you ever saw, who loves negros for helping us make this country great.

Forum List

Back