Study finds conservatives have lower-IQs than liberals

Why don't you just provide a link? C'mon know it all, you can end it by doing that. I know you can't because it HAS NEVER BEEN OBSERVED, fact :biggrin:

I knew this going in.
For 2 reasons. Its common knowledge and there are links in the thread. I dont have anything to end. Dares dont work on intelligent people.

Translation: I don't have a link and I looked and found zilch.

Know why? Because it's never been observed. You lose, badly
OK :laugh:
:blahblah:
:itsok:

You lost fool, but a typical left loon blabbers for half a dozen comments and proves nothing then claims victory. Idiot, go find a kiddie board where you will feel more at home. You couldn't provide one link or fact to back your claim...that's called losing

considering all the responses to this thread, cons are stupid. They respond to every insult the Democrats put out here, validating the Demorats threads.

A smart person would ignore all the petty bullshit that demorats lie about but the demorats continue to prove they are smarter at the game of politics.

Ignore the threads, arguing false premises and phony studies is a sure sign your are dumb.

For 2 reasons. Its common knowledge and there are links in the thread. I dont have anything to end. Dares dont work on intelligent people.

You lost fool, but a typical left loon blabbers for half a dozen comments and proves nothing then claims victory. Idiot, go find a kiddie board where you will feel more at home. You couldn't provide one link or fact to back your claim...that's called losing
itsok.gif

itsok.gif

Now you're redundant, another sign of failure. You must be new at this, eh? You can't provide a link and now you're reduced to emoticons, child

It's actually using the same study. Just a different spin.

My point was any study can be refuted with another study
You haven't made that case here.

You still haven't contributed a damn thing...I feel an ignore coming soon if things don't change, old timer

You seem to have forgotten your argument. Did you just loose it or misplace it somehow?

itsok.gif

Now you're redundant, another sign of failure. You must be new at this, eh? You can't provide a link and now you're reduced to emoticons, child
itsok.gif

You still haven't contributed a damn thing...I feel an ignore coming soon if things don't change, old timer

You seem to have forgotten your argument. Did you just loose it or misplace it somehow?
She thanked elektra for calling her dumb so she probably forgot her argument as well.

Once again, contribute or sit down, maybe YOU can provide the link? Highly doubtful.

This is child's play with you doofs

She thanked elektra for calling her dumb so she probably forgot her argument as well.

I have to wonder how stupid someone has to be to characterize evolution as a "study" that could somehow be refuted by another study. Evolution is a fundamental pillar of science, part of the foundation of reason. People who don't understand that much have no business even having opinions about science.

I have to wonder how stupid someone has to be to characterize evolution as a "study" that could somehow be refuted by another study. Evolution is a fundamental pillar of science, part of the foundation of reason. People who don't understand that much have no business even having opinions about science.
Thats why I didnt waste my time providing her a link. Its amazing how stupid some people are. I would be embarrassed to make such a claim and be serious about it.

Skimming this thread and thinking of others where things rapidly devolve into personal bitchfests that 'regulated rules' group is looking better and better. :)

You obviously (and as usual) didn't pay attention. I said evolution has never been observed...now maybe you can provide proof it HAS been observed? Your cohort failed miserably and was reduced to blabbering like a 6 y/o

Thats why I didnt waste my time providing her a link. Its amazing how stupid some people are. I would be embarrassed to make such a claim and be serious about it.

You don't have a link....it's never been observed. The clown car you're driving keeps turning left in a huge circle

You obviously (and as usual) didn't pay attention. I said evolution has never been observed...now maybe you can provide proof it HAS been observed? Your cohort failed miserably and was reduced to blabbering like a 6 y/o

Fossil record, easily observable.

You are the one that failed to pay attention. Several people cited links for you. Pretending you didnt see them is not a get out of stupid free card.

You don't have a link....it's never been observed. The clown car you're driving keeps turning left in a huge circle
itsok.gif

You are the one that failed to pay attention. Several people cited links for you. Pretending you didnt see them is not a get out of stupid free card.

No they didn't, it can't be a viable link because once again EVOLUTION HAS NEVER BEEN OBSERVED, that is a fact. You lose and I knew this before I posted it. Now stop with your BS, you've lost

No they didn't, it can't be a viable link because once again EVOLUTION HAS NEVER BEEN OBSERVED, that is a fact. You lose and I knew this before I posted it. Now stop with your BS, you've lost
Learning new things must hurt for you.
itsok.gif

Fossil record.

Forum List

Back