Study finds conservatives have lower-IQs than liberals

Of course you didn't...
No need. This forum proves the OP to be true everyday. One of your group even said evolution was just a theory and had not been observed.

Maybe you can provide the link? I won't wait AHAHAHAHAHA Libturds: all fluff and no substance
Go read the thread. Some people took pity on you and posted proof of how illiterate you were in regard to evolution.

Evolution has never been observed. I know this, it's a fact. I don't have to go read some left loon's ramblings
.....and you double down on ignorance.

Maybe you'll believe an evolutionist scientist?

A current leading evolutionist, Jeffrey Schwartz, professor of anthropology at the University of Pittsburgh, has recently acknowledged that:

. . . it was and still is the case that, with the exception of Dobzhansky's claim about a new species of fruit fly, the formation of a new species, by any mechanism, has never been observed

BOOM!!!! Now sit down

No need. This forum proves the OP to be true everyday. One of your group even said evolution was just a theory and had not been observed.

Maybe you can provide the link? I won't wait AHAHAHAHAHA Libturds: all fluff and no substance
Go read the thread. Some people took pity on you and posted proof of how illiterate you were in regard to evolution.

Evolution has never been observed. I know this, it's a fact. I don't have to go read some left loon's ramblings

A current leading evolutionist, Jeffrey Schwartz, professor of anthropology at the University of Pittsburgh, has recently acknowledged that:

. . . it was and still is the case that, with the exception of Dobzhansky's claim about a new species of fruit fly, the formation of a new species, by any mechanism, has never been observed

BOOM!!!! Now sit down
He must be a retard. Millions of other scientists say he is wrong. What makes you think this guy is right?

BOOM!!!! Now sit down
He must be a retard. Millions of other scientists say he is wrong. What makes you think this guy is right?

You can win this argument..all you have to do is show me observed evolution. Chop chop and don't bother responding without, I've grown weary of your buffoonery and BS

even if conservatives had a significantly lower IQ it would not matter unless there was something mistaken about conservatism that resulted from the low IQ. I assume if there was something mistaken a liberal would have the IQ to point it out.

BOOM!!!! Now sit down

You can win this argument..all you have to do is show me observed evolution. Chop chop and don't bother responding without, I've grown weary of your buffoonery and BS
I'm not trying to win an argument. I'm laughing at how ignorant you are. Go read the links in the thread if you want proof. I dont have time to convince you of your ignorance.

_iq_vs_religion.png

correlation to social conservatives

BOOM!!!! Now sit down

I'm not trying to win an argument. I'm laughing at how ignorant you are. Go read the links in the thread if you want proof. I dont have time to convince you of your ignorance.

Why don't you just provide a link? C'mon know it all, you can end it by doing that. I know you can't because it HAS NEVER BEEN OBSERVED, fact :biggrin:

I knew this going in.

I think that more intelligent someone is, the less likely they are to deny the findings of science.

The more intelligent someone is, the more likely they are to grasp that science is a process, not dogma.

Despite my superior intelligence I can't figure out that 5.5% unemployment is not a positive number. Me so smart...I agree with everything cnn tells me

Of course you didn't...
I havent even looked at the study to be honest. Just going on the general actions of cons let me know they are correct no matter their methods

Because the fossil record is meaningless.

BOOM!!!! Now sit down

Why don't you just provide a link? C'mon know it all, you can end it by doing that. I know you can't because it HAS NEVER BEEN OBSERVED, fact :biggrin:

I knew this going in.
For 2 reasons. Its common knowledge and there are links in the thread. I dont have anything to end. Dares dont work on intelligent people.

BOOM!!!! Now sit down

I knew this going in.
For 2 reasons. Its common knowledge and there are links in the thread. I dont have anything to end. Dares dont work on intelligent people.

Translation: I don't have a link and I looked and found zilch.

Know why? Because it's never been observed. You lose, badly

I knew this going in.

OK :laugh:

I knew this going in.

:blahblah:

I knew this going in.

I was just wondering when you'll get around to substantiating your wild claims? Any time soon?

I knew this going in.

:blahblah:
:itsok:

Forum List

Back