Study: Free birth control leads to fewer abortions; Romney wants to cut access.

I don't know, ask your average Cuban if he's happier with Castro or what things were like under Batista, when foreigners owned 90% of the arable land...

And 100% of them would tell you that things were exponentially better under Batista, including Castro himself.

How many people climbed on to crude rafts of wood and twine and risked their lives under the harshest conditions in hopes of landing in America to escape Cuba under Batista? Exactly. It's remarkable the things you fail to take into consideration before commenting.

Fidel Castro Admits Central Government Planning a FAILURE:

]

Yawn... guy, there's a difference between admitting what you are doing isn't working, and saying that it was much better when you had a scummy little Quisling like Batista doing the bidding of foreign corporations.

Not seeing Castro inviting all these companies back in, do you?

Oh, yeah, I remember those guys getting onto those rafts. The "Cuban Crime Wave" I think is what we called it, because Castro decided to empty out his prisons and mental hospitals, just for shits and grins.

scarface-pacino3.jpg

"Say hello to my little friend!"

Last edited:
FACT: There is no such thing as "free" birth control other than you being too ugly to find a mate. Nothing in life is free, certainly not birth control, the Tax Payers actually have to pay for it and we're getting sick and tired of paying for other people's crap.

I agree; free is wrong. But it should be included in the prescription drug program.

As for "sick and tired of paying for other people's crap"; are you sick of paying for prisons that are overcrowded?

Logical fallacy. There is no link between paying for one's own birth control and criminal incidence.

I don't know, ask your average Cuban if he's happier with Castro or what things were like under Batista, when foreigners owned 90% of the arable land...

And 100% of them would tell you that things were exponentially better under Batista, including Castro himself.

How many people climbed on to crude rafts of wood and twine and risked their lives under the harshest conditions in hopes of landing in America to escape Cuba under Batista? Exactly. It's remarkable the things you fail to take into consideration before commenting.

Fidel Castro Admits Central Government Planning a FAILURE:

]

Yawn... guy, there's a difference between admitting what you are doing isn't working, and saying that it was much better when you had a scummy little Quisling like Batista doing the bidding of foreign corporations.

Not seeing Castro inviting all these companies back in, do you?

Oh, yeah, I remember those guys getting onto those rafts. The "Cuban Crime Wave" I think is what we called it, because Castro decided to empty out his prisons and mental hospitals, just for shits and grins.

scarface-pacino3.jpg

"Say hello to my little friend!"

As usual, you have no idea what you are talking about. When Castro emptied his prisons, he sent them over on a boat. Big difference from the average citizens who have escaped on self-made rafts.

And as far as "scummy little Batista" you just can't admit when you're wrong - even when people as die-hard as you and in control admit it doesn't work!!! You're making a fool of yourself by arguing with Castro himself that it "does work" in your very uneducated, ignorant opinion.. :rofl:

Back to the topic at hand; less contraception=more pregnancies. More pregnancies=more abortions. Why would Mitt want to cut the funding for contraception if the goal is to decrease abortions?

I think when people work hard their whole lives, they shouldn't spend their golden years eating Alpo because we need to give the rich yet another tax cut that never seems to "trickle down" to the rest of us.

So instead we should "trickle up" the poverty so that nobody has any wealth, uh? Great thinking stupid... :cuckoo:

Logical fallacy. There is no link between paying for one's own birth control and criminal incidence.

There is a link between poverty and criminal incidence and, to be sure, a link between unwanted/too many pregnancies and poverty. Surely you can think beyond the next link in the chain...right?

You are paying for your birth control if it's on your prescription drug plan and you pay the premiums or if it's part of your benefits package. Right?

Right. But that's not what makes birth control accessible. What makes birth control accessible is an agreement between the beneficiary and the plan that this type of benefit is covered. If the insurance company does not cover birth control, or covers the medication for birth control under certain limited circumstances then it isn't part of the benefits package and you need to go looking for another insurance company or pay for it yourself.

No, I just realize that good schools, good roads, clean water are more important than rich douchebags having dancing horsies...

• Fact: We spend more on education now than any point in US history, and we have worse results (so much for your theory on that - like all of your other inaccurate bullshit theories)

• Fact: We've always had clean water (more JoeB. bullshit)

• Fact: we've always had "good roads" (more JoeB. bullshit)
I just realized, the "B" in JoeB. stands for bullshit. Joe Bullshit. He's FULL of it!

Point out a case where someone has become rich without someone helping them...

I just did - his name was Chris Gardner and they made a movie about him. But like all other facts, you are completely ignorant of him, his situation, and the millions of Americans who have accumulated wealth all by themselves.

It happens every single day in America. It happens every single week in America. It happens every single month in America. It happens every single year in America.

You're problem is, your just lazy. And you're a fucking baby throwing a tantrum over what you don't have because you're not willing to earn it.

He was hired by Dean Witter. Dean witter took a chance on him; I believe that was Joe's point.

I could never understand conservative opposition to abortion and then fighting every possible program that would reduce the need for an abortion

No, I just realize that good schools, good roads, clean water are more important than rich douchebags having dancing horsies...

• Fact: We spend more on education now than any point in US history, and we have worse results (so much for your theory on that - like all of your other inaccurate bullshit theories)

I just realized, the "B" in JoeB. stands for bullshit. Joe Bullshit. He's FULL of it!

0-3 on your "facts"

Typical for this poster

There is a link between poverty and criminal incidence and, to be sure, a link between unwanted/too many pregnancies and poverty. Surely you can think beyond the next link in the chain...right?

The link between unwanted pregnancy and crime is the same, a lack of personal responsibility. It's the idea that human beings are incapable of making rational decisions. They are impelled by something beyond their control. I MUST steal. I MUST have sex. To suggest otherwise is to say that dogs are smarter and more trainable than human beings are.

You're not confused, you're a liar. You've had your nose rubbed in the fact that crime, ignorance, child abuse, abortion numbers and out of wedlock births have increased exponentially since the advent of legalized abortion.

Yet you continue to trot out the lie that abortion reduces these things.

Why is this?

Oh, I know. Because you're an abortion acolyte, committed to a culture of death.

Wow, you've broke the horse-shit-o-meter on that one.

No, guy, it means you're being stupid.

The Rich aren't your friends, and they don't have the best interest of the country at heart.

Oh, but Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid have you and "the best interest of the country at heart"?!?! :rofl:

Holy shit are you the dumbest mother fucker ever :rofl:

Hey everybody - JoeB. here thinks that Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid are his "friends
" :rofl:

Forum List

Back