Study: Religious Kids More Judgemental

The old meme that morals are one of the reasons why we need religion.....seems to be holy.....as in full of holes.

Sorry, But Your Religious Kids Are More Likely to Be Jerks, According to This Study

Must be something to it. I was a religious kid and I find you GUILTY!!

I try not to take the personalities on this forum and apply them to the public at large.....but.....it's clear that the nastiest and most unhappy people at USMB are religious. Not every religious person here fits that description.....but enough do. You certainly do.

Wow, it's been awhile since some leftist did a study to say leftist are better.

but going after kids, then saying they are more judgmental?

that's a new low

rot in hell you fucking *****

And the kids learn it from their parents.

If you don't believe it, just read this board.

The old meme that morals are one of the reasons why we need religion.....seems to be holy.....as in full of holes.

Sorry, But Your Religious Kids Are More Likely to Be Jerks, According to This Study

I try not to take the personalities on this forum and apply them to the public at large.....but.....it's clear that the nastiest and most unhappy people at USMB are religious. Not every religious person here fits that description.....but enough do. You certainly do.

Actually, we religious tire of you people constantly attacking us. It appears to be an obsession with some of you. We don't provoke you but you appear to be so unhappy with your own life you are jealous of everyone else.

Actually, we religious tire of you people constantly attacking us. It appears to be an obsession with some of you. We don't provoke you but you appear to be so unhappy with your own life you are jealous of everyone else.

Nope. Nobody is attacking you. We just want your religion as far away from the governing of this nation as possible. We want to deal in reality.

Thanks again for the prayers.

Maybe because they don't understand true Christian doctrine.

Love should emanate from a true Christian.

Nope. Nobody is attacking you. We just want your religion as far away from the governing of this nation as possible. We want to deal in reality.

Sorry. The Constitution does not prohibit my exercise of religion in governmental affairs or operations. It does, however, prohibit government from interfering in religion. You lose.

That's an accurate assessment.

Indeed. Perhaps he should show us some Christian love?

In other words, religious kids know right from wrong, which I guess, is a bad thing according to liberals.

Please provide us with the news link where some Christian today did something in government today that provoked this OP from you in retaliation for their action today. Put it up here and maybe we will agree with you.

Sorry. The Constitution does not prohibit my exercise of religion in governmental affairs or operations. It does, however, prohibit government from interfering in religion. You lose.

You live in upside-down backward land. Your understanding of the constitution is the stuff of 7 year olds.

Indeed. Perhaps he should show us some Christian love?

I've got plenty of love and kindness. None of it came from an invisible sky fairy.

Please provide us with the news link where some Christian today did something in government today that provoked this OP from you in retaliation for their action today. Put it up here and maybe we will agree with you.

You think I'm talking about today?

Forum List

Back