Study: Religious Kids More Judgemental

Must be something to it. I was a religious kid and I find you GUILTY!!

I try not to take the personalities on this forum and apply them to the public at large.....but.....it's clear that the nastiest and most unhappy people at USMB are religious. Not every religious person here fits that description.....but enough do. You certainly do.

Actually, we religious tire of you people constantly attacking us. It appears to be an obsession with some of you. We don't provoke you but you appear to be so unhappy with your own life you are jealous of everyone else.

Nope. Nobody is attacking you. We just want your religion as far away from the governing of this nation as possible. We want to deal in reality.

Thanks again for the prayers.

Please provide us with the news link where some Christian today did something in government today that provoked this OP from you in retaliation for their action today. Put it up here and maybe we will agree with you.

You think I'm talking about today?

Well, your OP is today isn't it. Your claim is that Christians effect you with what they do in government. Put something up here that supports your claim and prompted you to attack Christians today.

You can be loving and not a Christian. Not unusual.

I try not to take the personalities on this forum and apply them to the public at large.....but.....it's clear that the nastiest and most unhappy people at USMB are religious. Not every religious person here fits that description.....but enough do. You certainly do.

Actually, we religious tire of you people constantly attacking us. It appears to be an obsession with some of you. We don't provoke you but you appear to be so unhappy with your own life you are jealous of everyone else.

Nope. Nobody is attacking you. We just want your religion as far away from the governing of this nation as possible. We want to deal in reality.

Sorry. The Constitution does not prohibit my exercise of religion in governmental affairs or operations. It does, however, prohibit government from interfering in religion. You lose.

You live in upside-down backward land. Your understanding of the constitution is the stuff of 7 year olds.

Post the part of the Constitution that states there is a separation of state and religion or whatever it is you think it says that prevents Christian action in government. So far you haven't put anything at all up here to back up what you say. Are you just a blowhard with no merit at all?

Sorry. The Constitution does not prohibit my exercise of religion in governmental affairs or operations. It does, however, prohibit government from interfering in religion. You lose.

You live in upside-down backward land. Your understanding of the constitution is the stuff of 7 year olds.

Post the part of the Constitution that states there is a separation of state and religion or whatever it is you think it says that prevents Christian action in government. So far you haven't put anything at all up here to back up what you say. Are you just a blowhard with no merit at all?

You aren't intelligent enough for me to try and have this discussion with you. Every intelligent, reasoned person appears to be a blowhard to dummies like you.

Christianity is about salvation. Not being a good person on earth. Anyone can be that...

You aren't intelligent enough for me to try and have this discussion with you. Every intelligent, reasoned person appears to be a blowhard to dummies like you.

I'll accept the fact that you're throwing in the towel because you can't back up your mouth.

I'll accept the fact that you're throwing in the towel because you can't back up your mouth.

You'd be very wrong. I don't respect you enough to try to reason with you. You're a dick.

You'd be very wrong. I don't respect you enough to try to reason with you. You're a dick.

Whatever. Everyone can see you are a total loser and unable to back up any of your claims. You have been exposed.

The old meme that morals are one of the reasons why we need religion.....seems to be holy.....as in full of holes.

Sorry, But Your Religious Kids Are More Likely to Be Jerks, According to This Study

YOur desire to limit political participation for people who are different for you makes you anti-freedom and anti-American.

And you are too dim to realize it.

LIberals, all the self awareness of a turnip.

The old meme that morals are one of the reasons why we need religion.....seems to be holy.....as in full of holes.

Sorry, But Your Religious Kids Are More Likely to Be Jerks, According to This Study

YOur desire to limit political participation for people who are different for you makes you anti-freedom and anti-American.

Why the insults, Correll?

Say......are you a white supremacist?

Christianity is about salvation. Not being a good person on earth. Anyone can be that...

As is Islam.

I happen to believe and trust the Christian Bible that says no one gets to God but through Jesus.
So, if I'm wrong, so be it. I'm not judging others. Only stating what I believe and trust.

And that's cool. But.......it's a personal thing and not a national thing. As long as that works for you.....we've got no beef.

Why the insults, Correll?

Say......are you a white supremacist?

Lots of caffeine. Perhaps I was rude to your before you were rude to me.

I note that you were unable to deny that you

1. just admitted that you want to limit political participation for people who are different from you.

2. that that makes you anti-freedom and anti-American.

As is Islam.

I happen to believe and trust the Christian Bible that says no one gets to God but through Jesus.
So, if I'm wrong, so be it. I'm not judging others. Only stating what I believe and trust.

And that's cool. But.......it's a personal thing and not a national thing. As long as that works for you.....we've got no beef.

But you don't want her voting based on her beliefs do you?

The Earth is filled with people and a religious belief can not be mandated.
Laws, however, can be in place that are in the best interests of society
And we all have rights to our opinions.
If the law happens to reflect a particular religion, I have no issue with that however....

Last edited:

As is Islam.

I don't want the people she votes for to govern based on their beliefs. She can vote however she wants. Duh.

The Earth is filled with people and a religious belief can not be mandated.
Laws, however, can be in place that are in the best interests of society
And we all have rights to our opinions.
If the law happens to reflect a particular religion, I have not issue with that however....

I do. A big issue. Its not healthy.

As is Islam.

I don't want the people she votes for to govern based on their beliefs. She can vote however she wants. Duh.

But the people you vote for are allowed to govern based on their beliefs.

Different rules for different people, based on their religious beliefs.

A complete violation of their civil rights.

Forum List

Back