Study: Religious Kids More Judgemental

I try not to take the personalities on this forum and apply them to the public at large.....but.....it's clear that the nastiest and most unhappy people at USMB are religious. Not every religious person here fits that description.....but enough do. You certainly do.

Actually, we religious tire of you people constantly attacking us. It appears to be an obsession with some of you. We don't provoke you but you appear to be so unhappy with your own life you are jealous of everyone else.

Nope. Nobody is attacking you. We just want your religion as far away from the governing of this nation as possible. We want to deal in reality.

Thanks again for the prayers.

YOur desire to limit political participation for people who are different for you makes you anti-freedom and anti-American.

And you are too dim to realize it.

LIberals, all the self awareness of a turnip.

Why the insults, Correll?

Say......are you a white supremacist?

Lots of caffeine. Perhaps I was rude to your before you were rude to me.

I note that you were unable to deny that you

1. just admitted that you want to limit political participation for people who are different from you.

2. that that makes you anti-freedom and anti-American.

I admitted no such thing. You have issues.

Barack Obama is a practicing Christian. I supported him for POTUS.

You seem unable to grasp reality.

As is Islam.

I happen to believe and trust the Christian Bible that says no one gets to God but through Jesus.
So, if I'm wrong, so be it. I'm not judging others. Only stating what I believe and trust.

And that's cool. But.......it's a personal thing and not a national thing. As long as that works for you.....we've got no beef.

But you don't want her voting based on her beliefs do you?

I don't want the people she votes for to govern based on their beliefs. She can vote however she wants. Duh.

But the people you vote for are allowed to govern based on their beliefs.

Different rules for different people, based on their religious beliefs.

A complete violation of their civil rights.

Wrong again. Is it something you ate? You are batting zero.

The people I vote for govern based on reason. They can believe whatever they want. It's their business.

Sometimes a religious principle is just right.... doesn't mean you have to subscribe to the religion as a whole...

Sometimes a religious principle is just right.... doesn't mean you have to subscribe to the religion as a whole...

And when that is the case.....reasoned people will adopt said principle. No need for any prayers or faith. When it's right........it's right.

Actually, we religious tire of you people constantly attacking us. It appears to be an obsession with some of you. We don't provoke you but you appear to be so unhappy with your own life you are jealous of everyone else.

Nope. Nobody is attacking you. We just want your religion as far away from the governing of this nation as possible. We want to deal in reality.

YOur desire to limit political participation for people who are different for you makes you anti-freedom and anti-American.

1. just admitted that you want to limit political participation for people who are different from you.

You just stated that you want "your religion as far away from the governing of this nation as possible. We want to deal in reality."

The religion is supposedly in the minds and hearts of "practicing Christians".

If you want "Bonzi's religion" far away from "the governing of this nation" then you want people who are different from you, ie Christians to be as far away from "the governing of this nation" as possible.

As for Obama he obviously jointed a Church for political reasons. YOu libs know that Christian libs don't really mean it.

You just stated that you want "your religion as far away from the governing of this nation as possible. We want to deal in reality."

If you want "Bonzi's religion" far away from "the governing of this nation" then you want people who are different from you, ie Christians to be as far away from "the governing of this nation" as possible.

As for Obama he obviously jointed a Church for political reasons. YOu libs know that Christian libs don't really mean it.

You are putting words in my mouth. Religion............not the people. The religion needs to be put in the background. Policy based on reason.....not some fictional account. Thanks.

Obama did not join a church for political reasons. You've just passed judgement on the man and his faith.

If Obama walked out of the White House tomorrow and said that the earth was created in 6 days and that evolution is a lie.....I'd be calling for his resignation. I demand that our elected officials employ reason.

Obama did not join a church for political reasons. You've just passed judgement on the man and his faith.

If Obama walked out of the White House tomorrow and said that the earth was created in 6 days and that evolution is a lie.....I'd be calling for his resignation. I demand that our elected officials employ reason.

Supposedly Obama shares the same religion as Bonzi. Yet with her it's a problem and with Obama it's not.

Why is that?

Because you know Obama is lying.

YOu want to deny Christians participation in government.

Supposedly Obama shares the same religion as Bonzi. Yet with her it's a problem and with Obama it's not.

Why is that?

I don't have a problem with Bonzi.....not in the least.

Are you a white supremacist?

No. We all know that's what you are really saying. Your lies have found you out. Suck it up. Your own OP is your own downfall.

Why is that?

I don't have a problem with Bonzi.....not in the least.

Are you a white supremacist?

Now the liar has been reduced to insults since he has lost the issue.

You are putting words in my mouth. Religion............not the people. The religion needs to be put in the background. Policy based on reason.....not some fictional account. Thanks.

You can't impose or demand any such thing. The Constitution would not prohibit Obama from saying that if that were his religion.

I happen to believe and trust the Christian Bible that says no one gets to God but through Jesus.
So, if I'm wrong, so be it. I'm not judging others. Only stating what I believe and trust.

And that's cool. But.......it's a personal thing and not a national thing. As long as that works for you.....we've got no beef.

But you don't want her voting based on her beliefs do you?

I don't want the people she votes for to govern based on their beliefs. She can vote however she wants. Duh.

But the people you vote for are allowed to govern based on their beliefs.

Different rules for different people, based on their religious beliefs.

A complete violation of their civil rights.

Wrong again. Is it something you ate? You are batting zero.

The people I vote for govern based on reason. They can believe whatever they want. It's their business.

You are batting zero. You cannot impose your beliefs on anyone. Religion is not prohibited from government. Government is prohibited from interfering in religion. Read the Constitution.

Wow, it's been awhile since some leftist did a study to say leftist are better.

but going after kids, then saying they are more judgmental?

that's a new low

rot in hell you fucking *****

There's a nice Christian voice. Thanks for the prayers.
not a christian

rot in hell for going after kids

just remember your support for this filth if a con does it, and know you can't say a fucking thing

Forum List

Back