Study reports that gluten-free diet increases risk of type 2 diabetes

Yes, it's hard to find anything without gluten.
If you are gluten free, you are also glutton free.

Another example of settled science being wrong but dont question the warmists and the cash cow behind it.

And two years from now there'll be a study that shows a high gluten diet causes cancer or heart disease.......... :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, that's how these studies tend to go. The way I look at it, we're all meant to die someday. Even if we cured cancer, some new disease would probably come along and take us out.

That's why [ god ] invented asteroids
I never understood colon cancer till you said that..

that's the TINY LITTLE asteroids
I got lucky and only needed a Dupont mesh to bounce the little asteroids from penetrating..
Dupont mesh is bad for your health........

Let me see how many of those medical 'OH NO! YOUR GONNA DIE" things have been shown wrong...

Salt - Debunked - Turns out your body needs this
Beef - Debunked - Turns out the proteins and fatty acids are good for us.
Pork - Debunked - Turns out the proteins and fatty acids are good for us.
Butter (real)- Debunked -Turns out the proteins and fatty acids are good for us. The hydrogenated oils they gave us for a replacement was ten times more damaging..

Just one more lie that has gone the way of real science trumping hyperbole.
Whole milk.....coconut oil on popcorn.......

Yeah, that's how these studies tend to go. The way I look at it, we're all meant to die someday. Even if we cured cancer, some new disease would probably come along and take us out.

I got lucky and only needed a Dupont mesh to bounce the little asteroids from penetrating..

no mesh serves to make lymphocytes HAPPY

Not where this one is..

Forum List

Back