Study Shows Whites Are More Racist Then They Think

A closeted gay who now hates the fact that he's black.............

Kudo's Ass Chucker..........you've set the idiot bar even higher!

Faggot, THOU SHALT NOT SPEAKETH TO THE BASS!!

Public messageboard. Anyone can respond to your posts, no matter how stupid, whining, racist, and/or homophobic they are.

If you have a problem with that, then I suggest you write out your complaint, seal it in an envelope and file in the circular file.

cheers.

seriously, dude.

Again, nothing under the sun will convince you that a forum whose sole criteria is race is racist. Of course, you are of the same race that is lauded so.. go figure.

Gorilla.jpg

You compared stormfront to blackplanet as said blackplanet is no different when stormfront is a website that caters exclusively to white racists, terrible comparison and blackplanet is not racist.

seriously, dude.

Again, nothing under the sun will convince you that a forum whose sole criteria is race is racist. Of course, you are of the same race that is lauded so.. go figure.

Gorilla.jpg

You compared stormfront to blackplanet as said blackplanet is no different when stormfront is a website that caters exclusively to white racists, terrible comparison and blackplanet is not racist.

The name itself is.

The name itself is.

The name is not racists and puts down no other race and as stated before thousands upon thousands of people that aren't black post and have pages on blackplanet, the site is not racist, end of story. The world doesn't revolved around white people, there are others, Latinos have migente, a site for latinos but has thousands upon thousands of non-Latinos posting on and having pages on there, the same with xanga for Asians, none of those sites are racist.

The name itself is.

The name is not racists and puts down no other race and as stated before thousands upon thousands of people that aren't black post and have pages on blackplanet, the site is not racist, end of story. The world doesn't revolved around white people, there are others, Latinos have migente, a site for latinos but has thousands upon thousands of non-Latinos posting on and having pages on there, the same with xanga for Asians, none of those sites are racist.

No proof that anyone else has anything on there ... it's still racist.

Hey Charlie, why don't you have the courage to admit that you don't like white people. As far as I'm concerned you're free to like or dislike anyone you choose for whatever reason you choose. So don't be such a pussy about it. Personally I have no problem with any particular race, however I do dislike cowards such as yourself.

The name itself is.

this doesn't make any sense what you're saying, you nor Shogun hasn't presented any shred of proof to show that blackplanet is racist and that it compares to srormfront in any way, case closed, you are both tapdancing about the name, the name isn't racist, stupid.

Hey Charlie, why don't you have the courage to admit that you don't like white people. As far as I'm concerned you're free to like or dislike anyone you choose for whatever reason you choose. So don't be such a pussy about it. Personally I have no problem with any particular race, however I do dislike cowards such as yourself.

The bass doesn't hate white people, just the evil deeds that some white people do who happen to be racist, prejudice and full of bigotry. What is this, does the Bass has to play Good ****** and kiss the white man's butt and tell him how good he is in order not to be considered as being racist towards whites? Are whites doing to the same to blacks and all of races who feel oppressed by whites?

this doesn't make any sense what you're saying, you nor Shogun hasn't presented any shred of proof to show that blackplanet is racist and that it compares to srormfront in any way, case closed, you are both tapdancing about the name, the name isn't racist, stupid.

The name BLACKplanet ... yeah, that's racist. As for any proof otherwise ... here's the thing about the net, one person can make a hundred websites and claim to be 100 people to, of all types. So no, there is no proof otherwise.

The bass doesn't hate white people, just the evil deeds that some white people do who happen to be racist, prejudice and full of bigotry. What is this, does the Bass has to play Good ****** and kiss the white man's butt and tell him how good he is in order not to be considered as being racist towards whites? Are whites doing to the same to blacks and all of races who feel oppressed by whites?

Spoken like a true cowardly racist.

Black Planet Is A Racist Site Petition

The name BLACKplanet ... yeah, that's racist. As for any proof otherwise ... here's the thing about the net, one person can make a hundred websites and claim to be 100 people to, of all types. So no, there is no proof otherwise.

How is the same blackplanet racist, explain? Like the Bass has said, though blackplanet is oriented to blacks its a site for all races and all races can be found on there, no whites are rejected from being on blackplanet.

The bass will never kiss the white man's ass, forget about it, its not going to happen, where is your proof that the Bass hates whites?

The bass will never kiss the white man's ass, forget about it, its not going to happen, where is your proof that the Bass hates whites?

Bass I am a newbie here, and can see racism all over your posts, as I can in quite a few others. Racism is what is used to justify hate and fear. Racisim does exsist. Everywhere. But the only reason it thrives is because people feed it.

BlackPlanet is not a racist web site. Some people are trying to be obtuse about the name but it's merely a name. Is the company BlackCat only for black people? Point is, it's not a web site meant to demean any other race nor does it put down any. The Wikipedia site says that it's geared towards the African American community. It's a shame that people have to make something so simple into racism.

Also, please look up the words racist and racism. People throw around those words like either you're racist or you're not. Every fucking thing is not in black and white.

Last edited:

The bass' rants are proof of his bigotry.

Now I understand why you insist on talking about yourself in the third party. Hell If I was you I'd be ashamed too.

Bass I am a newbie here, and can see racism all over your posts, as I can in quite a few others. Racism is what is used to justify hate and fear. Racisim does exsist. Everywhere. But the only reason it thrives is because people feed it.

Explain how the Bass is racist, this is going to get golden here, because people throw around the words racist and racism like like Mississippi flowing under a bridge.

Explain how the Bass is racist, this is going to get golden here, because people throw around the words racist and racism like like Mississippi flowing under a bridge.

That is easy. Anytime you distinquish perceived injustices based on the color of one skin, verses economy, circumstances and social upbringing, it becomes a matter of race an not justice. Look above to see your racism in your statement that I responded to. "The bass will never kiss the WHITE man's ass" is a perfect example of feeding racism. Why? Is Bass willing to kiss any ass, at the loss of his honor, other then a white one? Think about that question.

Anyone with a bit of honor in their souls, would base their decision not to concede on the color they think they need to concede to. In not doing so, they feed the very thing they hate.

Don't you understand the concept that nothing is relevent until you make it so?

Last edited:

That is easy. Anytime you distinquish perceived injustices based on the color of one skin, verses economy, circumstances and social upbringing, it becomes a matter of race an not justice. Look above to see your racism in your statement that I responded to. "The bass will never kiss the WHITE man's ass" is a perfect example of feeding racism. Why? Is Bass willing to kiss any ass, at the loss of his honor, other then a white one? Think about that question.

Anyone with a bit of honor in their souls, would base their decision not to concede on the color they think they need to concede to. In not doing so, they feed the very thing they hate.

That isn't racism but no one can't deny that whiteness in America has been a tool to oppress and stress peoples of color, thats just the reality of it.

That isn't racism but no one can't deny that whiteness in America has been a tool to oppress and stress peoples of color, thats just the reality of it.

boo fucking hoo.

Forum List

Back