Stunning Video from Russian TV Says It All About Joe Biden’s Disastrous Trade for Brittney Griner

No, but you are.

Why, because I understand the US Constitution, particularly the part of free speech?

You don't seem intelligent enough to understand the document, but perhaps somebody with more intelligence can read it to you sometime and explain it as they go along.

Why, because I understand the US Constitution, particularly the part of free speech?

You don't seem intelligent enough to understand the document, but perhaps somebody with more intelligence can read it to you sometime and explain it as they go along.
Free speech doesn't apply when a crime is being committed. Trump plotted behing the scenes BEFORE, Jan. 6. Trump called Raffensberger to get him to change voting results which is a crime. Trump knew he lost but didn't care, he tried to prevent the certification anyway.

Trump is going to prison. Cry me a river.

Isn't Biden just the greatest? POS, that is. It isn't just Russia that views him as a fool, it is the entire world.
Horseshit.

utg8d2sttkgy4mvu7fekhg.png

Criminal referrals, cult clown.

Enjoy that shit sandwich tomorrow.
Really? Are you talking about the Clown Show “referrals” that carry no weight?

I will enjoy the next episode of the Nazi Piglosu Clown Shiw, Simp.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Then why is it so hard for you to be specific?

What link are you asking for?
I was very specific when I responded to the specific post asking for specific links.

Too bad you are too stupid to find the specific post, Simp.

I was very specific when I responded to the specific post asking for specific links.

Too bad you are too stupid to find the specific post, Simp.
And now you can't remember what link you asked for?

That's stupid

Free speech doesn't apply when a crime is being committed. Trump plotted behing the scenes BEFORE, Jan. 6. Trump called Raffensberger to get him to change voting results which is a crime. Trump knew he lost but didn't care, he tried to prevent the certification anyway.

Trump is going to prison. Cry me a river.

He is? Still or again? :eusa_shhh:

No crime committed by having a rally. A person having a rally is not responsible for the actions of other people. Yes he did try to prevent certification. Now show me the law that says he couldn't. There was no crime in his free speech. I posted the video and you can't post any evidence of any crime committed. I know how much you Communists hate the US Constitution, but it's still the law of the land.

Forum List

Back