Stupid Jews for Obama

LOL: Stupid Jews.

Bare in mind, I'm pro Israel. But I just have to laugh that these nit wits are overwhelmingly supporting Obama while he keeps telling them to bend over and grab their ankles.

Seventy eight percent of Jews voted for Obama in 2008. And now, despite everything he does, the latest Gallup polls show that 63 percent of Jews are still supporting Obama.

Maybe you can share a cab with bucs90....

LOL: Stupid Jews.

Bare in mind, I'm pro Israel. But I just have to laugh that these nit wits are overwhelmingly supporting Obama while he keeps telling them to bend over and grab their ankles.

Seventy eight percent of Jews voted for Obama in 2008. And now, despite everything he does, the latest Gallup polls show that 63 percent of Jews are still supporting Obama.

Gallup.Com - Polling Matters by Frank Newport: Jewish and Mormon Voters: A Tale of Two Very Different Groups

I'm pro Israel as well and I don't understand it either....

I think Jews are just trendy. I have spent a good quality of time in Jewish areas (Highland Park/Skokie/Evanston/Buffalo Grove Illinois etc). They're pretty trendy and are obsessed with their image in their community. They do what everyone else does. So if their fellow Jewish neighbor buys a hybrid and votes democrat then they will too just so they're accepted in the "social circle."

Obviously that trend is not exclusive to only Jews tho. Hell, I think most people assimilate to their environment(s).....

I suppose you get in where you fit in.

It's funny that you call them stupid jews for Obama; when, more than likely it's stupid you---- for believing the "Democrats are anti-Israel" hyperbole when Democrat and Republican Presidents have upheld the same exact standard in their real (not hyperbolic) support of Israel.

Forgive them that they can discern between fake partisan hyperbole and reality. Stupid them.

Last edited:
It's a two way street, the Arabs can't even get along with each other, I'm sure when you were in Lebanon a once beautiful country you notice the destruction of that country thanks to the muslim hordes..Your post is naive liberal platitudes, doesn't really work in the real world. There are many American Jews like you, Thank G-d they don't have much power and are still a minority. Most liberal Jews still support Israel

That can be said about Human beings in general. We always seem to find something to fight over, whether it be religion or economic systems.

I think it's kind of silly to put all the blame on what happened in Lebanon on the Muslims. The Jews and Christians had a hand in that fiasco.

Fact is, more and more American Jews just look at Israel like weird cousins...

Jews don't kill each other, Christians either for that matter. Only muslims murder their own by the thousands

Okay, did you miss WWII, WWI, the Napoleonic Wars, the THirty Years War or any of the other wars where Christians have killed each other.

Seriously, take a list of the bloodiest wars, you'd have to go down pretty far on the list before you get into something where Muslims killed a lot of each other.

List of wars and anthropogenic disasters by death toll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's funny that you call them stupid jews for Obama; when, more than likely it's stupid you---- for believing the "Democrats are anti-Israel" hyperbole when Democrat and Republican Presidents have upheld the same exact standard in their real (not hyperbolic) support of Israel.

Forgive them that they can discern between fake partisan hyperbole and reality. Stupid them.

The majority of democrats hate the Jews and are pro-Palestine.

Lets not forget that the Muslims displaced the Jews in the first place during their many Jihads.

To be honest with you I have no idea why the Muslims believe they own Israel considering it is the Jews and Christians holy land. They have Mecca - I don't see Christians and Jews fighting to get at Mecca...

That can be said about Human beings in general. We always seem to find something to fight over, whether it be religion or economic systems.

I think it's kind of silly to put all the blame on what happened in Lebanon on the Muslims. The Jews and Christians had a hand in that fiasco.

Jews don't kill each other, Christians either for that matter. Only muslims murder their own by the thousands

Okay, did you miss WWII, WWI, the Napoleonic Wars, the THirty Years War or any of the other wars where Christians have killed each other.

I guess.....

....die, hard.​

Seriously, take a list of the bloodiest wars, you'd have to go down pretty far on the list before you get into something where Muslims killed a lot of each other.

List of wars and anthropogenic disasters by death toll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:cuckoo: Umm... those are not current events, and none of those wars were fought over religion. Come on Joey you can do better than that?

Last edited:

The majority of democrats hate the Jews and are pro-Palestine.

Lets not forget that the Muslims displaced the Jews in the first place during their many Jihads.

When it comes to History, you Teabaggers always were quite the......​

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

- British Foreign Secretary Arthur Balfour

*​

"The Jewish Legion, a group primarily of Zionist volunteers, assisted in the British conquest of Palestine in 1917. Arab opposition to British rule and Jewish immigration led to the 1920 Palestine riots and the formation of a Jewish militia known as the Haganah..."

Last edited:

:cuckoo: Umm... those are not current events, and none of those wars were fought over religion. Come on Joey you can do better than that?

Guy, your argument was that Christians don't kill each other and Mulsims do.

Except the list of biggest slaughters in history is that Christians are a lot more inclined to kill each other.

Second, the Arab-Israeli confilict isn't over religion. It's about one Group (Zionists) stealing the land of another group (Palestinians). The Palestinians are actually pretty secular and nationalist. They let women wear pants.

It's a two way street, the Arabs can't even get along with each other, I'm sure when you were in Lebanon a once beautiful country you notice the destruction of that country thanks to the muslim hordes..Your post is naive liberal platitudes, doesn't really work in the real world. There are many American Jews like you, Thank G-d they don't have much power and are still a minority. Most liberal Jews still support Israel

:lol:

The Jews are controlling Papa Obama

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1dG_urSRhg]Reverand Wright Jews and Obamas radicalism - YouTube[/ame]

Except the list of biggest slaughters in history is that Christians are a lot more inclined to kill each other.

Second, the Arab-Israeli confilict isn't over religion. It's about one Group (Zionists) stealing the land of another group (Palestinians). The Palestinians are actually pretty secular and nationalist. They let women wear pants.

His history actually fails in terms of Israel. There were rival Jewish terrorist groups like the Igrun Group and the Stern gang that would fight each other.

Which is why I asked about his religion.

And?

You guys say the Jews hate Obama..unless they are voting for him...then they are "stupid".

Oh..and you want Jews to accept Christ as the messiah.

"...and you want Jews to accept Christ as the messiah."
if you say so

Well, the Jews are learning
Support at home is dropping for him, maybe by the election
they will be in sync with the rest of the nation at 50 or less percent

and in Israel - forget about it

And?

You guys say the Jews hate Obama..unless they are voting for him...then they are "stupid".

Oh..and you want Jews to accept Christ as the messiah.

"...and you want Jews to accept Christ as the messiah."
if you say so

Well, the Jews are learning
Support at home is dropping for him, maybe by the election
they will be in sync with the rest of the nation at 50 or less percent

and in Israel - forget about it

Which shows you don't know what the fuck you are talking about..either about Jews..or in Israel.

No you misunderstood my point Sorry i didn't make it clearer for you. Jews don't kill each other period, and Christians don't kill each other over religion. muslims kill each other constantly Hamas is not secular get a clue Joey

Last edited:

Forum List

Back