Stupidity and homophobia runs in the family

Proud homo hater here. Well, not really a hater, but homo hater comes off the tongue better than LGBT hater. Sick freaks with a mental impairment that should by the governments own definition ban them from owning guns.

I don't hate them at all. I just hate political correctness and forced denial of reality.

You can't get a liberal to even say that homosexuality is abnormal in the sense that being left handed is abnormal. They just refuse to say it because reality is offensive to them.

And now they are starting this transgender bullshit and pedophelia normalization is already in progress.

There is nothing abnormal in being left handed. Please advise which state has already made the crime of child molestation legal, or has a bill pending decriminalizing it. Otherwise I may have to conclude you're a liar.

Proud homo hater here. Well, not really a hater, but homo hater comes off the tongue better than LGBT hater. Sick freaks with a mental impairment that should by the governments own definition ban them from owning guns.

I don't hate them at all. I just hate political correctness and forced denial of reality.

You can't get a liberal to even say that homosexuality is abnormal in the sense that being left handed is abnormal. They just refuse to say it because reality is offensive to them.

And now they are starting this transgender bullshit and pedophelia normalization is already in progress.

There is nothing abnormal in being left handed. Please advise which state has already made the crime of child molestation legal, or has a bill pending decriminalizing it. Otherwise I may have to conclude you're a liar.

Excuse me? Abnormal means "Not typical, usual, or regular; not normal; deviant." Since most estimates say that only 1-% of people are left handed they are, by definition, abnormal.

Perhaps you meant to say there is nothing unnatural about being left handed.

Why is it a "phobia" to consider public displays of affection between men and men pretending to be women to be offensive? Intolerance goes both ways. Liberal men might think it's trendy to insult the beliefs of Catholics because Catholics generally do not support liberal men forcing women to hire technicians to kill their unborn babies. I've seen far more bigotry expressed by liberals towards Tea Party activists than perceived insults directed at homosexuals.

For people that consider homos as abnormal, you right wingers sure have a lot of knowledge about them. Where do you get your knowledge, tv, hate radio, or actually being one but being in denial at the same time?

They think they have the same right to opinion as everyone else. They have the same right to practice their religion as everyone else. And, an obligation to warn against normalizing perversion.

Yo, dumdum, Scalia is SCOTUS. He has the ability to trash our Constitution and force his sick beliefs on the rest of us.

His screwy kid is a priest. You remember them don't you? They protect pedophiles.

That is NOT the same as an average citizen having opinion and a right to their religious choice.

I don't hate anyone. I only hate for very personal reasons, like invading my space and telling me what to do. That means the gay couple down the street can fuck their brains out and invite 20 other people to participate. What I draw the line at is telling me I have to consider them normal instead of deviant. That makes it personal.

Who tells you that you have to consider homosexuality as - as you put it - "normal"?

If you believe its' a sin, no one will stop you from believing that. It's your right. You just can't legislate against it.

So: “Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”

Move on with your own life.

Paul Scalia, Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia's Son, Doesn't Think That Homosexuality Is A Thing

Almost a month after the Supreme Court's landmark decisions in favor of marriage equality were handed down, the son of dissenting Justice Antonin Scalia will speak in front of Courage, an organization that believes gays and lesbians should never have sex.

Paul Scalia, son of Antonin Scalia, is a Roman Catholic priest affiliated with Courage, a group that "ministers to persons with same-sex attractions," according to its website. He is also a featured speaker at Courage's annual summit, taking place this year between July 25 and July 28 at the University of St. Mary of the Lake in Mundelein, Ill.

Justice Scalia's opinions on homosexuality at this point are well known. In one of his most famous decisions regarding the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community (LGBT), Scalia wrote that a Texas law banning sodomy was simply trying to protect Texas citizens from "immoral and unacceptable" sexual behavior.

An important tenet of the younger Scalia's position on homosexuality is his belief that being gay is not an immutable characteristic or identity.

Who the fuck do these ignorant and homophobic assholes think they are?

For that matter, why would anyone bellieve they have the right to make this judgment about anyone? Even worse, the belief that they should not have sex.

Incredible. And, just plain wrong that we have SCOTUS who does not believe the basic foundation of our Constitution, that ALL are created equal and ALL have the same rights.

Get the sicko GObP/R government out of our bedrooms.

Oh. :eusa_eh:

Why is it a "phobia" to consider public displays of affection between men and men pretending to be women to be offensive? Intolerance goes both ways. Liberal men might think it's trendy to insult the beliefs of Catholics because Catholics generally do not support liberal men forcing women to hire technicians to kill their unborn babies. I've seen far more bigotry expressed by liberals towards Tea Party activists than perceived insults directed at homosexuals.

Whose forcing women to have abortions? Who are these people? Do they have guns or threaten the women with prison sentences?

They think they have the same right to opinion as everyone else. They have the same right to practice their religion as everyone else. And, an obligation to warn against normalizing perversion.

Yo, dumdum, Scalia is SCOTUS. He has the ability to trash our Constitution and force his sick beliefs on the rest of us.

His screwy kid is a priest. You remember them don't you? They protect pedophiles.

That is NOT the same as an average citizen having opinion and a right to their religious choice.

the article is about his son's belief you dishonest shithead

why are you such a horrible troll? you never answer questions, you never debate, you just spout bullshit.

prove me wrong.

For people that consider homos as abnormal, you right wingers sure have a lot of knowledge about them. Where do you get your knowledge, tv, hate radio, or actually being one but being in denial at the same time?

Where their knowledge really shines is on the subject of bestiality. They must be fighting their urges every moment of every day. :cuckoo:

Paul Scalia, Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia's Son, Doesn't Think That Homosexuality Is A Thing

Almost a month after the Supreme Court's landmark decisions in favor of marriage equality were handed down, the son of dissenting Justice Antonin Scalia will speak in front of Courage, an organization that believes gays and lesbians should never have sex.

Paul Scalia, son of Antonin Scalia, is a Roman Catholic priest affiliated with Courage, a group that "ministers to persons with same-sex attractions," according to its website. He is also a featured speaker at Courage's annual summit, taking place this year between July 25 and July 28 at the University of St. Mary of the Lake in Mundelein, Ill.

Justice Scalia's opinions on homosexuality at this point are well known. In one of his most famous decisions regarding the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community (LGBT), Scalia wrote that a Texas law banning sodomy was simply trying to protect Texas citizens from "immoral and unacceptable" sexual behavior.

An important tenet of the younger Scalia's position on homosexuality is his belief that being gay is not an immutable characteristic or identity.

For that matter, why would anyone bellieve they have the right to make this judgment about anyone? Even worse, the belief that they should not have sex.

Incredible. And, just plain wrong that we have SCOTUS who does not believe the basic foundation of our Constitution, that ALL are created equal and ALL have the same rights.

A majority of conservatives operate under the dogma that some things are ‘just wrong,’ having nothing to do with facts, logic, evidence, law, or the truth.

For conservatives, that some things are ‘just wrong’ is not open to debate; society, as a whole, must conform to the subjective moral dictates of conservative dogma.

And this is of course consistent with conservative fear and contempt for diversity and dissent, in this case where homosexuals must be relegated to a status of second-class citizens, forbidden from expressing themselves as individuals in violation of the personal liberty the Constitution affords each person.

A majority of conservatives operate under the dogma that some things are ‘just wrong,’ having nothing to do with facts, logic, evidence, law, or the truth.

For conservatives, that some things are ‘just wrong’ is not open to debate; society, as a whole, must conform to the subjective moral dictates of conservative dogma.

And this is of course consistent with conservative fear and contempt for diversity and dissent, in this case where homosexuals must be relegated to a status of second-class citizens, forbidden from expressing themselves as individuals in violation of the personal liberty the Constitution affords each person.

you do realize there are conservatives that are debating this issue...right?

:poke:

why are you such a horrible troll? you never answer questions, you never debate, you just spout bullshit.

prove me wrong.

another post duddly ignores because it doesn't conform to his world views

Why would you want to compel someone to ‘admit’ to something that isn’t true?

Otherwise the hate and ignorance you exhibit toward LGBT persons is exactly why we need a Constitution and its case law, to protect citizens from that hate and ignorance.

prove me wrong.

The article also cited his father’s dissenting opinion in Lawrence:

Justice Scalia's opinions on homosexuality at this point are well known. In one of his most [in]famous decisions regarding the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community (LGBT), Scalia wrote that a Texas law banning sodomy was simply trying to protect Texas citizens from "immoral and unacceptable" sexual behavior.

And the premise of the thread is how both father and son exhibit unwarranted animus toward homosexuals, in violation of the Constitution; the latter may not be expected to know any better, the former has no such excuse.

Forum List

Back