Stupidity Of Hillary.Claims That Republicans Are Blocking Democrats From Voting?,Well,Explain How?

what? something wrong with needing photo ID to vote?

If you don't drive do you need a photo ID?

How do you obtain a library card, enter a government facility, schedule a visit to see your doctor, purchase alcohol, prove you are legal guardian to a child requiring state health insurance coverage, board a commercial airliner, all without a photo ID ?

How do you obtain a library card, enter a government facility, schedule a visit to see your doctor, purchase alcohol, prove you are legal guardian to a child requiring state health insurance coverage, board a commercial airliner, all without a photo ID ?

I've never shown my ID to see a Doctor. EVER.

1.3 million Americans live in nursing homes. How many need photo ID's?

There are people that live like that, and they all happen to be Democrats you see........

There are people that live like that, and they all happen to be Democrats you see........

If they're middle class and Democratic they're smarter than you.

So now the elderly don't have i.d's even with you guys.........LOL..........Before they were old they didn't and don't still have them now............

Good Grief...............
giphy.gif

right, and it wouldnt surprise any if us that in states like cally and new nork,,,they dont even care for ID in close races. so long as they vote for the dumbass

In California, they are using motor voter to register people to vote. Sure, you can opt out, but the default is automatic registration.

That isn't the worst part. The worst part is they give illegals drivers licenses there. Right now in NYC, they are debating whether to give illegals voting rights for local elections such as Mayor or City Council. It's only a stones throw away from illegals being able to sneak in and vote in a national election.
The more Americans that vote, the better off our country is

Why stop at motor voter? That only registers drivers.
Register for welfare......you get registered to vote
Register for senior citizen benefits.......you get registered to vote
Hunting or fishing license........you get registered to vote
Register for college......you get registered to vote

Scares you doesn't it?

Sure it does because the biggest problem we have with our elections is too many people not knowing WTF they are even voting on. We should expand that?

Well.........the Democrats would love it, but it only makes the system much worse.

People go to vote because they think it's the patriotic thing to do. But if you have no idea what you're even voting on, the most patriotic thing you can do on election day is stay home and let the people in the know vote.

The voter is never wrong.....every candidate learns that

It is up to the candidate to convince people that he is the one who best represents their views

And you think the uninformed voters are even listening? I bet they couldn't even tell you who their Congress person or Senator is.

And yes, I've met them. They joke about voting for people because they like their name or perhaps ethnic background. Some choose males over females and vice-versa. Many pick the candidate because they are familiar with the name and it sounds political. And yes, some even choose race such as what we seen in the DumBama primary and elections.

And you think the uninformed voters are even listening? I bet they couldn't even tell you who their Congress person or Senator is.

Let's see how informed you are; How many Republican politicians since 1970 have written, sponsored, or supported bills that help the middle class without giving more and special favors to the rich and wealthy?

In California, they are using motor voter to register people to vote. Sure, you can opt out, but the default is automatic registration.

That isn't the worst part. The worst part is they give illegals drivers licenses there. Right now in NYC, they are debating whether to give illegals voting rights for local elections such as Mayor or City Council. It's only a stones throw away from illegals being able to sneak in and vote in a national election.

Scares you doesn't it?

Sure it does because the biggest problem we have with our elections is too many people not knowing WTF they are even voting on. We should expand that?

Well.........the Democrats would love it, but it only makes the system much worse.

People go to vote because they think it's the patriotic thing to do. But if you have no idea what you're even voting on, the most patriotic thing you can do on election day is stay home and let the people in the know vote.

It is up to the candidate to convince people that he is the one who best represents their views

And yes, I've met them. They joke about voting for people because they like their name or perhaps ethnic background. Some choose males over females and vice-versa. Many pick the candidate because they are familiar with the name and it sounds political. And yes, some even choose race such as what we seen in the DumBama primary and elections.

Let's see how informed you are; How many Republican politicians since 1970 have written, sponsored, or supported bills that help the middle class without giving more and special favors to the rich and wealthy?
Yawn..........here we go again.............If we say the Bush Tax Cuts helped the middle class you are going to say it was a Tax cut for the rich......and ignore that it helped the middle class with credits.........and later your own politicians are going to extend the Bush Tax cuts for the middle class while yelling out the other end on how it didn't help them.

LaJ9Kmo.gif

So now the elderly don't have i.d's even with you guys.........LOL..........Before they were old they didn't and don't still have them now............

giphy.gif

I never wrote that. I wrote: How many need photo ID's?

I have a friend who had one hell of a time obtaining photo ID for his Wife's Father to fly who's photo ID was expired.

giphy.gif

I have a friend who had one hell of a time obtaining photo ID for his Wife's Father to fly who's photo ID was expired.
How the hell is it hard............We've had documentation all our life, used them all our life and suddenly it's impossible..........you can get a non drivers I.d. with simple documents like a Social Security Card Birth Certificate and the like..........You have to have valid I.d. if you go to the Social Security office..............they aren't gonna just take your word for it.

Retirement Planner: What Documents Will You Need When You Apply?

We may need to see certain documents in order to pay benefits and help us decide how much your benefits should be. The documents you'll need will depend on the circumstances of your claim. The documents we may ask for are:

• your Social Security card (or a record of your number);
  • your original birth certificate or other proof of birth (You may also submit a copy of your birth certificate certified by the issuing agency);
  • proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status if you were not born in the U.S. [More Info];
  • a copy of your U.S. military service paper(s) (e.g., DD-214 - Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty) if you had military service before 1968; and
  • a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.

I'll bet you they didn't have a problem getting the checks flowing.............not that I'm against that, but your arguments are stupid.

Scares you doesn't it?

Yawn..........here we go again.............If we say the Bush Tax Cuts helped the middle class you are going to say it was a Tax cut for the rich......and ignore that it helped the middle class with credits.........and later your own politicians are going to extend the Bush Tax cuts for the middle class while yelling out the other end on how it didn't help them.

The Bush tax cuts for families making over $450,000 and individuals making over $400,000 helped the rich/wealthy immensely, and the 'damn Democrats' got rid of it. But don't feel bad, the middle class is going to pay for the majority of the shortfall.

Point-Match, dumb-ass.

The Bush tax cuts for families making over $450,000 and individuals making over $400,000 helped the rich/wealthy immensely, and the 'damn Democrats' got rid of it. But don't feel bad, the middle class is going to pay for the majority of the shortfall.

Point-Match, dumb-ass.
The dumb ass is the symbol of your party..............those cuts were across the board..................your side continued these cuts even as you LABELED IT ALL FOR THE RICH...................IT wasn't..................your side LIED.................

And if your side is so great why are all the jobs leaving..............why is Obama pushing the TPP..........Why are businesses closing...........why are so many more on the dole..............

And so on................Your just pushing semantics and that's why I called it a trap.

giphy.gif

How the hell is it hard............We've had documentation all our life, used them all our life and suddenly it's impossible..........you can get a non drivers I.d. with simple documents like a Social Security Card Birth Certificate and the like..........You have to have valid I.d. if you go to the Social Security office..............they aren't gonna just take your word for it.

We may need to see certain documents in order to pay benefits and help us decide how much your benefits should be. The documents you'll need will depend on the circumstances of your claim. The documents we may ask for are:

• your original birth certificate or other proof of birth (You may also submit a copy of your birth certificate certified by the issuing agency);
  • proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status if you were not born in the U.S. [More Info];
  • a copy of your U.S. military service paper(s) (e.g., DD-214 - Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty) if you had military service before 1968; and

I'll bet you they didn't have a problem getting the checks flowing.............not that I'm against that, but your arguments are stupid.

The debate is photo ID's. How many that you listed are photo ID's?

Point-Match, dumb-ass.
dont feel too bad, the middle class are the ones that will lose their insurance under the ACA.
Way to go democrats, I guess having millions of middle class families dying in the street is a good way of transferring their wealth down to the worthless.

giphy.gif

I would think that a photo ID would be easier to show than any of the things above,
I always have a photo ID with me. But then, Im a responsible citizen that only wants to vote once per election.
Wonder if that makes a difference

giphy.gif

I would think that a photo ID would be easier to show than any of the things above,
I always have a photo ID with me. But then, Im a responsible citizen that only wants to vote once per election.
Wonder if that makes a difference
My mother n law is 87, and Aunt is 90 and both have I.d's.............I don't see the great conspiracy they claim..........they must have alter motives.................

:eusa_whistle:

My favorite was when the liberals claimed that the old people could not get down to get an ID and even if they did they cant afford one.
Im thinking, they can afford to stop at the store for a pack of Newports while walking down to the benefits office.
And then there is this, if they cant find anyway to get down to get an ID, what difference does it make if they need one to vote, good chance they can't get down to vote anyway.

I just wish the left could be honest, they don't want to lose the double votes, the dead votes and the illegals votes.

Point-Match, dumb-ass.
The dumb ass is the symbol of your party..............those cuts were across the board..................your side continued these cuts even as you LABELED IT ALL FOR THE RICH...................IT wasn't..................your side LIED.................

And if your side is so great why are all the jobs leaving..............why is Obama pushing the TPP..........Why are businesses closing...........why are so many more on the dole..............

And so on................Your just pushing semantics and that's why I called it a trap.

Didn't the $430k-$400k have a higher percentage of savings that you have to pay for?

Point-Match, dumb-ass.

Didn't the $430k-$400k have a higher percentage of savings that you have to pay for?
Percentages roughly the same.............Someone who makes more keeps more.

If you want to use that ideology.........then blow up a balloon filled by average Americans Taxes and blow up another with the amount you are complaining about and compare.........One will be tiny.........the other will reach the sky.

Point-Match, dumb-ass.
dont feel too bad, the middle class are the ones that will lose their insurance under the ACA.
Way to go democrats, I guess having millions of middle class families dying in the street is a good way of transferring their wealth down to the worthless.

Everyone of my 520 employees have UHC-PPO at zero employee cost. But then, I'm a responsible employer.

Point-Match, dumb-ass.

If you want to use that ideology.........then blow up a balloon filled by average Americans Taxes and blow up another with the amount you are complaining about and compare.........One will be tiny.........the other will reach the sky.

So the wealthier kept more. Thank You, my point is made.

Point-Match, dumb-ass.

So the wealthier kept more. Thank You, my point is made.
And on the flip side the Middle Class got cuts. Thank you, my point is made.

gj

Point-Match, dumb-ass.

Everyone of my 520 employees have UHC-PPO. But then, I'm a responsible employer.
means you most likely get a higher caliber of employee too.
But what happens to them when single payer starts and you no longer are the one supplying their choices of coverage?
If you are paying a portion of their insurance now, will the amount you help them with be put into their paychecks to help them with their single payer rape?

Forum List

Back