Suckabee Sanders unable to find new job.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
I wonder why?

LMAO!!

Sarah Sanders has ‘struggled’ to find a new job as the White House press office becomes ‘Night of the living dead’: report
Back in June, CBS reported that White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders and her deputy Raj Shah were already planning to leave the administration by the end of the year. Sanders never denied the report....

So why are they hanging on? According to Yahoo News, Sanders and Shahare struggling to find work elsewhere....

Meanwhile, it seems the press shop itself has been nearly abandoned. This is not much of surprise — Trump has long considered himself to be his best spokesperson, and he has proven incapable of sticking to any coherent media strategy. And part of the problem, an anonymous source told Yahoo News, is that no one credible wants to work for the White House press office.

“No professional in good standing will even interview for a job,” the source said. “It’s a zombie comms shop. Night of the living dead.”

Nobody wants Sander's job. Who wants to ruin their career repeating Cheeto Jesus's lies?

Sarah Sanders is a great Patriot, and a very nice humble smart person. She could get a job anywhere she wants. Only the leftist spout bullcrap like you just did. Proud of yourself ?

She could always get a spot on FOX News. Or maybe her own show on there.

She'll write a book and make millions. Please do not worry about this person, she'll be fine.

There are some very nice restaurants in town and they usually need wait staff. If she got a restaurant job, the only thing that she need lie about is that someone's order would be out in a minute.

Sarah Sanders is an amazing woman!:clap2:Intelligent, strong and articulate.... she is doing a great job!!!!!:2up:

You go Sarah! :thup:

To Sanders's credit, she really is a terrible liar. If anyone else here has ever had formal instruction on how to spot lying by physical and vocal cues, watch some video. You will see what I mean.

I say this is "to her credit", because the ones who can freely lie without these cues are the ones you have to worry about. Her physical giveaways show that there is at least a tiny bit of Sarah in there that knows she is shovelling mountains of bullshit for a living.

Forum List

Back