Suit: Police chasing white suspect wrongly arrest Black man

Statistics indicate the black kid was guilty of a bunch of shit, so I don't care.
:laughing0301:

The only reason we have or need police is because of black people.

Throw a rock at a group of black dudes, and you would hit 10 felons.
Of course, the police came out of the slave patrol concept. If America was all white there would be no police, because everyone knows whites don't commit crime. Hell no we don't care about whether black folks civil rights are violated, as long as, whites are not.

So, why would anyone ever cooperate again?

Police are now toothless.

Repeal ALL gun laws IMMEDIATELY!!!

Why? Many of them are guilty. Having added charges adds additional time to your sentence.

In the case of Elijah McClain they had absolutely zero proof he had done anything wrong. He gave them a legitimate story about what he was doing. They still had this insane need to jump him.

BOSTON (AP) — A suburban Boston police officer who was pursuing a white suspect pinned a 20-year-old Black man to the ground as he was walking home and placed a knee on the man's neck despite having no evidence that he was involved in any crime, according to a federal civil rights lawsuit filed Wednesday.

Donovan Johnson was minutes away from home after leaving work in February 2021 when a white officer who had been chasing the white suspect ran up to Johnson, drew his gun and threw him to the snow-covered ground face first, the lawsuit filed against the town of Arlington, Massachusetts, and three of its officers alleges.

Police were were initially called to an Arlington hotel about a man seen there who the staff believed was previously involved in the theft of televisions, the lawsuit says. The white man was “known to police” for “prior criminal acts” and when officers arrived at the hotel, officer Steven Conroy showed a photo of the man to the front desk clerk, who said it appeared to be the same person.

Police went to the room to investigate, but the man escaped and they began to chase him, according to the lawsuit. Johnson, who was almost to his Somerville home, saw the man jog past him before Conroy approached and yelled at both men to “get the (expletive) on the floor.”

The white suspect got on his knees, but Johnson stayed standing, the lawsuit says. After that, Johnson says Conroy drew his gun, threw him to the ground and pinned him down with a knee on his neck.

Another officer who arrived in a cruiser recognized the white man and put him in handcuffs, and the suspect told the officer he didn't know Johnson, according to the lawsuit. A third officer who arrived “immediately jumped on” Johnson to help Conroy hold him down, according to the complaint.

This story can't be true, because there is no such thing as a white criminal.

The police don't have to chase down white men because they never commit petty crimes.

This black guy was guilty as hell, these officers should be receiving medals instead of a lawsuit.
Biff poindexter posting style fail

Of course, the police came out of the slave patrol concept. If America was all white there would be no police, because everyone knows whites don't commit crime. Hell no we don't care about whether black folks civil rights are violated, as long as, whites are not.
Now you're getting it. Know your place.

But, I agree that the first policeman was a guy like Schoolteacher from Beloved.

BOSTON (AP) — A suburban Boston police officer who was pursuing a white suspect pinned a 20-year-old Black man to the ground as he was walking home and placed a knee on the man's neck despite having no evidence that he was involved in any crime, according to a federal civil rights lawsuit filed Wednesday.

Donovan Johnson was minutes away from home after leaving work in February 2021 when a white officer who had been chasing the white suspect ran up to Johnson, drew his gun and threw him to the snow-covered ground face first, the lawsuit filed against the town of Arlington, Massachusetts, and three of its officers alleges.

Police were were initially called to an Arlington hotel about a man seen there who the staff believed was previously involved in the theft of televisions, the lawsuit says. The white man was “known to police” for “prior criminal acts” and when officers arrived at the hotel, officer Steven Conroy showed a photo of the man to the front desk clerk, who said it appeared to be the same person.

Police went to the room to investigate, but the man escaped and they began to chase him, according to the lawsuit. Johnson, who was almost to his Somerville home, saw the man jog past him before Conroy approached and yelled at both men to “get the (expletive) on the floor.”

The white suspect got on his knees, but Johnson stayed standing, the lawsuit says. After that, Johnson says Conroy drew his gun, threw him to the ground and pinned him down with a knee on his neck.

Another officer who arrived in a cruiser recognized the white man and put him in handcuffs, and the suspect told the officer he didn't know Johnson, according to the lawsuit. A third officer who arrived “immediately jumped on” Johnson to help Conroy hold him down, according to the complaint.

The police don't have to chase down white men because they never commit petty crimes.

This black guy was guilty as hell, these officers should be receiving medals instead of a lawsuit.
Trolls b trollin

Of course no one said that. But you know that.
if I can always resist, and police can never actually take me into custody, it won't matter.

That's what I keep telling you.

Resistance ultimately ends in death. There are no two ways about it.

Now I am fine with not having police. They don't do any good anyway. They are a tool of the elite. I would rather strip the league of their power.

if I can always resist, and police can never actually take me into custody, it won't matter.

That's what I keep telling you.

Resistance ultimately ends in death. There are no two ways about it.

Now I am fine with not having police. They don't do any good anyway. They are a tool of the elite. I would rather strip the league of their power.

You rely on hyperbole because you can not make a valid point. The police can and still will make arrests and we are making progress concerning those who insist on violating our rights.

Boston huh? Last republican mayor left office in 1930.

You've had nearly a hundred years of dem mayors.

You don't like how the dems run your cities? What you going to DO about it?

Answer, NOTHING.

No, but if they try to stop you for jaywalking, and you run away, and they chase you, and you fight them off, they will shoot you dead.

Reality.

That was hard. See ya.

well ya, but the police should not be chasing people for jaywalking. This again is on them and they would be wrong

Answer, NOTHING.

I don't live in Boston so I've had nothing.

I don't live in Boston so I've had nothing.

Clearly I was using figurative "you" plural to refer lefties like the op.

If you made a mistake and thought I was literally referring to a singular person, that would have been the OP, who I replied to, not you.

Clearly the bit where you thought I was talking to you specifically as an individual, wasn't true. That was you employing a pretend mistake, so that you could have a snarky comeback that sort of disagreed with my post, but without actually addressing my point.

I like this, for two reasons.

1. Clearly you are afraid to address my point, because it is obviously true and you don't want to admit that.

2. That bit where you pretended to made a stupid mistake? That involves you pretending to be very, very stupid.

My point stands. Dems have been in charge fo Boston for over a hundred years. Any and ALL policies of police procedure, training, hiring, uniforms, choices of fucking underwear,

is all on the dems.

And you know what you, and by that you I mean BOTH you personally and YOU plural all lefties, are going to do about it?

You are going to suck it up like good little peasants and continue to support your Masters.

Now you're getting it. Know your place.

But, I agree that the first policeman was a guy like Schoolteacher from

Answer, NOTHING.
I didn't realize it was the mayor that assaulted this young man.

This is what the anticop movement has done. Expect it to get worse.

Forum List

Back