Suit: Police chasing white suspect wrongly arrest Black man

Clearly I was using figurative "you" plural to refer lefties like the op.

If you made a mistake and thought I was literally referring to a singular person, that would have been the OP, who I replied to, not you.

Clearly the bit where you thought I was talking to you specifically as an individual, wasn't true. That was you employing a pretend mistake, so that you could have a snarky comeback that sort of disagreed with my post, but without actually addressing my point.

I like this, for two reasons.

1. Clearly you are afraid to address my point, because it is obviously true and you don't want to admit that.

2. That bit where you pretended to made a stupid mistake? That involves you pretending to be very, very stupid.

My point stands. Dems have been in charge fo Boston for over a hundred years. Any and ALL policies of police procedure, training, hiring, uniforms, choices of fucking underwear,

is all on the dems.

And you know what you, and by that you I mean BOTH you personally and YOU plural all lefties, are going to do about it?

You are going to suck it up like good little peasants and continue to support your Masters.

I care less about the politics which is what you tried to make it all out to be.

Wrong is wrong is wrong no matter who does it.

the cop caught the suspect with the other guy until he knew better safer to assume they are together, Again for the slow and stupid obey the police the black dude CAUSED himself to be arrested by not complying with simple instructions.

BOSTON (AP) — A suburban Boston police officer who was pursuing a white suspect pinned a 20-year-old Black man to the ground as he was walking home and placed a knee on the man's neck despite having no evidence that he was involved in any crime, according to a federal civil rights lawsuit filed Wednesday.

Donovan Johnson was minutes away from home after leaving work in February 2021 when a white officer who had been chasing the white suspect ran up to Johnson, drew his gun and threw him to the snow-covered ground face first, the lawsuit filed against the town of Arlington, Massachusetts, and three of its officers alleges.

Police were were initially called to an Arlington hotel about a man seen there who the staff believed was previously involved in the theft of televisions, the lawsuit says. The white man was “known to police” for “prior criminal acts” and when officers arrived at the hotel, officer Steven Conroy showed a photo of the man to the front desk clerk, who said it appeared to be the same person.

Police went to the room to investigate, but the man escaped and they began to chase him, according to the lawsuit. Johnson, who was almost to his Somerville home, saw the man jog past him before Conroy approached and yelled at both men to “get the (expletive) on the floor.”

The white suspect got on his knees, but Johnson stayed standing, the lawsuit says. After that, Johnson says Conroy drew his gun, threw him to the ground and pinned him down with a knee on his neck.

Another officer who arrived in a cruiser recognized the white man and put him in handcuffs, and the suspect told the officer he didn't know Johnson, according to the lawsuit. A third officer who arrived “immediately jumped on” Johnson to help Conroy hold him down, according to the complaint.

This story can't be true, because there is no such thing as a white criminal.

The police don't have to chase down white men because they never commit petty crimes.

This black guy was guilty as hell, these officers should be receiving medals instead of a lawsuit.
Dude he's black! He gotta be guilty of something!

the cop caught the suspect with the other guy until he knew better safer to assume they are together, Again for the slow and stupid obey the police the black dude CAUSED himself to be arrested by not complying with simple instructions.

why would there be an assumption they were together?

Public service announcement....Do what you're told by the cops and things will be okay. Thank you.

A settlement for what, being tackled after he refused to obey orders, handcuffed and then released?

Yes, when the orders were unlawful he did not have to follow them. Then the 3rd cop to show up jumped on him and made it worse.

With any luck this guy will never have to work a day again in his life if he does not want to

Forum List

Back