Suit: Police chasing white suspect wrongly arrest Black man

So, if a police officer knocks on your door and orders you out of the house so it can be searched you will just step aside and let them do it?

If he has a warrant or reasonable suspicion, yes. I was a truck driver. State troopers would pull us over all the time just for an inspection. They'd search your truck, your trailer, your paperwork, everything. Nothing we could do about it. You'd ask them why you were stopped, and they'd reply "no reason, I'm just going to do an inspection on you."

Well, yeah. I would love for the police to say "since you did nothing wrong you do not have to get on the ground"

Dose not seem too much to ask.

Are you completely stupid or what? Police are supposed to read minds to determine who was involved and who was not? That's why they order everybody to the ground; they don't know who is involved and need to investigate.

"Conroy approached and yelled at both men to “get the (expletive) on the floor.”

The white suspect got on his knees, but Johnson stayed standing"

Well, there you have it, the white guy did as instructed by the officer, but the black guy did not.
Maybe he didn’t understand the order given.

Really? More like...Fuck you, pig.

Yes, because refusing an unlawful order is the same as that.

There are a lot of police state countries out there, if you wish to live in one why not move instead of trying to ruin this country?

Then WTF did you ask the question for.

To highlight your duplicity in this area. You openly admit you would not follow the police orders without a warrant or probable cause but then say this person should have done the compiled without question.

but they can throw you to the ground, handcuff you and kneel on your neck for no reason whatsofucikngever and you think that is the way it is supposed to be
There's always a reason. You somehow have the mistaken notion that you can argue about it when the cops tell you to do something.

There are a lot of police state countries out there, if you wish to live in one why not move instead of trying to ruin this country?
You're not the judge. If you feel it's unlawful then take it to court.

There's always a reason. You somehow have the mistaken notion that you can argue about it when the cops tell you to do something.

Of course you can. Why do you all think that the police are gods?

Here, Chris Rock has info to help you.

To highlight your duplicity in this area. You openly admit you would not follow the police orders without a warrant or probable cause but then say this person should have done the compiled without question.

Yes, he should have complied. This is so simple that even an 8 year old can understand. This guy wouldn't have been tackled or handcuffed if he only listed to the orders of the police. This is a common theme in the black community. If he just listened to police, they would have cuffed him, interview both people, and determined he had nothing to do with stealing televisions, and the guy would have continued to walk home.

I don't know what's with you people on the left where all you want to do is make problems out of a simple matter all the time.

I care less about the politics which is what you tried to make it all out to be.

Wrong is wrong is wrong no matter who does it.

If that was true, you would have not played silly games in your first post to me, but simply agreed with my point.

But, the mention of DEMS, drove you to attack my point.

That is you caring about politics.

So, if a police officer knocks on your door and orders you out of the house so it can be searched you will just step aside and let them do it?
Not a valid comparison. More like if the cops shut down the highway to clear an accident, if you drive through the road block you get arrested.

Keep telling yourself that genius, the Police Chief runs the police department.

OMG.

Who hires the Police Chief? Who is in charge of their budget? Who do they have to get to approve their policies?

I love the way you libs just reflexively play stupid, with no prompting. It is your go to defense.

Well, that are crying wacism.

Forum List

Back