Summary of Evidence Released - What It Says

Flynn did not tell the truth about something that is permissible to have done
That launched the greatest witch hunt since Salem

And Flynn did not actually lie. They interrogated him for hours and forced him to mentally recall a date he had disclosed in a disclosure document, and Flynn got the date Wrong.

Anyone see a problem with that?

The FBI needs reigned in. PERIOD!

Now that we know The FBI was trying to Nullify The Election with their “Insurance Policy” I am pretty sure that any petty thing the FBI has tried to brand their targets with is going to be long forgotten when they start being further exposed.

That and it was all obtained dishonestly and will be thrown out. Also this is why everyone they went after is walking free, because they cannot prosecute anyone. It’s just for show and to support their narrative.

Hey Skyler, tell me how an indictment for tax evasion dating back to 2006, before Obama was even elected, proves 'Collusion'...

You're such a liberal crotch sniffing, traitor supporting joke...

Bwuhahahaha

Says the poor fool that quoted as 'fact' in the Nunes memo that the FBI didn't disclose that possible political motivations of the Dossier......

.....with Nunes just admitting that yes, the FBI did include that information.

You've been duped.

And of course, you're ignoring both Flynn and Papodopoulos who have plead guilty to lying to the FBI about contacts between the Trump team and Russia. There is no debate that there are very serious crimes in the Trump team. There is no debate that these crimes relate directly with Russia.

Which is why Mueller will continue to methodically dig into the crimes of the Trump team.

Where did Nunez "admit" that? Please post a link. They plead guilty to lying, and nothing else. As usual, you only prove that you're a lying douchebag.

They admitted they lied to the FBI about contacts between the Trump team and Russia.

As for the link on what Nunes admitted.....I already did. Here's the quote:

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes said Monday that the FBI had disclosed possible political backing for a Trump-Russia dossier in October 2016, but a controversial GOP memo released last week did not mention it.

Look it up in this thread or online.

Flynn lied about having talked to the ambassador, not about "contacts between the Trump team and Russia." You're spinning what is going on in your typical sleazy dishonest fashion.

"Disclosed it" to who?

And Flynn did not actually lie

That's right. He pled guilty because he really wasn't.

The memo has nothing to do with the investigation. It would still be underway if there were no dossier or warrant.
McCabe said without they would never have gotten the
Mueller’s been investigating for less than 9 months. Ken Starr investigated Whitewater for 6 years. Mueller can do this until Trump is out of office before your whining is heard.
The FBI was investigating Trump long before he was elected.

Yes. The FBI investigation began in July of 2016. Months before any warrant application, dope.
And going on 2 years now no evidence of a crime warranting an investigation exists.

And the Democrats turned to treason, collaborating with a foreign spy they assessed to be a lying extremist...

In barely 6 months of investigations we have 4 indictments of Trump team members and 2 guilty pleas. With both Papodopoulos and Flynn admitting that they lied to the FBI about ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.

We know there are very serious crimes in the Trump team. We know that these crimes relate directly with Russia. The only question is.....how many such crimes exist, by whom and for how long.

Which is why the Mueller investigation will continue.

You dont' know any such thing, moron. Flynn lied about talking to the Russian ambassador. I don't recall what Papawhatshisname lied about, but it wasn't about "ties between the Trump campaign and Russia."

There is no evidence that the Trump campaign has committed any crimes whatsoever. There is none. nada, zilch.
You don't know that. That may be true or it may not be. It's still under investigation.

Page wasn't even with the Trump campaign at the time, retard.
He was with the Trump campaign when the FBI douchebags used the Steele "dossier" pike of crap to get a FISA warrant.

Liar.

Page left the campaign in September of 16.

You dopes don't even know the basics of this matter.
then why did the warrants end up at trump?

The only warrant was specific to Page.
Hillary and the FBI collaborated with a foreign spy working with Russians, a spy they assessed to be a lying anti-Trump extremist desperate to prevent Trump from becoming President ... like they were...
Nope, Hillary retained an American law firm.

Its literally the stupidest thing I've ever heard. And I've debated with the Birthers.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

so why wasn't he arrested in 2013 if he was an agent?

That's not within my purview to know. My guess is that he's producing good intel.
If it's not within my purview to know then why are you giving us your worthless opinion on it?

Feel free not to respond, dope.
You said your opinion was worthless, then you gave it to us nevertheless.

Don't you realize your behavior is schizophrenic?

That's not what I said at all. You should have stayed in school.
He was in the first grade for 6 years, how many more should he have stayed?

He was with the Trump campaign when the FBI douchebags used the Steele "dossier" pike of crap to get a FISA warrant.

Liar.

Hillary and the FBI collaborated with a foreign spy working with Russians, a spy they assessed to be a lying anti-Trump extremist desperate to prevent Trump from becoming President ... like they were...

Sure, dope. That's why they got a warrant on a guy that wasn't even with the campaign any longer just 20 days before the election.
:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:
Or why the FBI didn't leak a word to the public about their investigation into Trump/Russia; while they very publicly opened investigations into Hillary's email server ... twice ... once after early voting had already begun.

What more proof is needed to show how rightarded conservatives are?

Liar.

It's called a "cut out" and it's used to try and hide guilt. Sorry.

McCabe said without they would never have gotten the
And going on 2 years now no evidence of a crime warranting an investigation exists.

And the Democrats turned to treason, collaborating with a foreign spy they assessed to be a lying extremist...

In barely 6 months of investigations we have 4 indictments of Trump team members and 2 guilty pleas. With both Papodopoulos and Flynn admitting that they lied to the FBI about ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.

We know there are very serious crimes in the Trump team. We know that these crimes relate directly with Russia. The only question is.....how many such crimes exist, by whom and for how long.

Which is why the Mueller investigation will continue.

You dont' know any such thing, moron. Flynn lied about talking to the Russian ambassador. I don't recall what Papawhatshisname lied about, but it wasn't about "ties between the Trump campaign and Russia."

There is no evidence that the Trump campaign has committed any crimes whatsoever. There is none. nada, zilch.

You don’t anything either dude.

Denial from fake messiah is not an evidence. Denial from fake messiah is not a verdict ( copied this from someone here ) ...... It takes time but Mueller will get there.

If Trump did not commit crime:
1. Why he is so scared?
2. Why is he acting like he committed crimes?
3. Why not stop lying and stop interfering then let the justice do the job? If he didn’t then he is cleared if he did then like everyone else he is not above the law. He should pay for his crimes.

FAIR ENOUGH?

Speculation through biased eyes.

Laughing....says the people that are bleating about an anti-Trump conspiracy when the FBI gets a warrant on a guy that isn't working for Trump.
Not only not working for Trump -- never even met Trump. Wiretapping a stranger who walked past Trump on the street could have garnered more intel on Trump than spying on Page.

You don’t anything either dude.

Denial from fake messiah is not an evidence. Denial from fake messiah is not a verdict ( copied this from someone here ) ...... It takes time but Mueller will get there.

If Trump did not commit crime:
1. Why he is so scared?
2. Why is he acting like he committed crimes?
3. Why not stop lying and stop interfering then let the justice do the job? If he didn’t then he is cleared if he did then like everyone else he is not above the law. He should pay for his crimes.

FAIR ENOUGH?

Laughing....says the people that are bleating about an anti-Trump conspiracy when the FBI gets a warrant on a guy that isn't working for Trump.

Sorry little girl, I stand where I always stand. I need to see proof and as of yet....there is none. You seem to be in the wrong sand box honey.

Then explain how a warrant in October is an attempt to spy on the Trump team.....when Page left the Trump team in September?

You'll have to tell me what it was in my comment to Charwin that triggered you so? You might also want to explain why the "Dossier" ABOUT Trump was used to secure the October Warrant?
Who said the dossier was only about trump?

You must be diddling yourself then because you look pretty silly from here. You inserted something that wasn't contained in the response you replied to (which wasn't even at you. You ain't my first rodeo kid. I'll not allow you to try and debate a topic I never said anything about. ;) Why do you think Hillary paid so much money for dirt on Carter Page?

Smiling.....I'm just amused at how desperately you're scrambling from the simple facts. The dossier included info on Carter Page and it was that information that was cited in the FISA warrant request.

Yet......you run from this simple fact. You can't even acknoweldge it.

And when pressed to tell us how a warrant in October is an attempt to spy on the Trump team.....when Page left the Trump team in September, you've got nothing. You just run.

Keep running, boy. It won't matter.

You want me to defend a position I never took and then cry out to the forum you won because I won't play your game? You're a legend in your own mind honey. I'll make you deal sweetie, show where I took the position you say I took and we'll go from there, umk?

The facts have definitely taken a side, boy. And the dossier includes info on Carter Page. And it was that info that was cited in the FISA warrant. You can continue to run if you'd like. But it won't matter.

As for Nunes Memo and the 'spy on Trump' narrative, even you have abandoned that steaming rhetorical pile.

When you muster the courage to stop running....I'll be here, kiddo.

Translation:" I can't show where Doc ever took the position I said he took'.

Translation: you've fled from the entire 'spy on Trump' idiocy and abandoned the entire Nunes memo. And are still running from the fact that the Dossier had information on Carter Page. And that it was the information on Carter Page that was cited in the FISA warrant.

There isn't much to you but running, is there boy?

Look sky-sky, show where I said what you are accusing me of saying. Why are you afraid of that?
Oh yes, because you can't.

Sorry little girl, I stand where I always stand. I need to see proof and as of yet....there is none. You seem to be in the wrong sand box honey.

Then explain how a warrant in October is an attempt to spy on the Trump team.....when Page left the Trump team in September?

You'll have to tell me what it was in my comment to Charwin that triggered you so? You might also want to explain why the "Dossier" ABOUT Trump was used to secure the October Warrant?

(smile) Her inference was that my position was that it WAS about Trump and that it WAS used to spy on him. Now, I offer you the same thing I did her show where I ever said that.
Now, as to your question, it was indeed mostly Trump.

Liar.

Call it what you want, she retained an American law firm. No laws against that. And that American law firm hired an American research firm. No laws against that either.

Call it what you want, she retained an American law firm. No laws against that. And that American law firm hired an American research firm. No laws against that either.

I don't have anything against the research, I do have problems with it's lack of veracity. The fact that very little of it was corroborated SHOULD make it illegal to use to get a warrant on ANYONE.

(smile) Her inference was that my position was that it WAS about Trump and that it WAS used to spy on him. Now, I offer you the same thing I did her show where I ever said that.
That's between you and Skylar.

Meanwhile, you asked, "you might also want to explain why the "Dossier" ABOUT Trump was used to secure the October Warrant?"

Do you not want to answer to statements you make? Who said the dossier was only about Trump? Do you not know there are sections about Page?

I don't have anything against the research, I do have problems with it's lack of veracity. The fact that very little of it was corroborated SHOULD make it illegal to use to get a warrant on ANYONE.
The FBI thought differently and verified some of the dossier involving Page, which is whom they sought to spy on.

That's between you and Skylar.

Meanwhile, you asked, "you might also want to explain why the "Dossier" ABOUT Trump was used to secure the October Warrant?"

Do you not want to answer to statements you make? Who said the dossier was only about Trump? Do you not know there are sections about Page?

The Dossier was, as everyone knows primarily about Trump. Why it used? Can you show me where I said it was only about Trump? No, you can't. skylar declined that invitation too ;)

The FBI thought differently and verified some of the dossier involving Page, which is whom they sought to spy on.

As I said, very little of it had been corroborated. I'm glad we can agree on that.

It didn't. You poor, poor fools simply don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

That's the point.
well sure it did, it got special counsel.

No, dope. The FBI investigation began in July of 16, well before the warrant began.That is the same investigation that Mueller took over after Trump fired Comey.
Link?

You honestly don't know that?

No one said that Comey used the warrant to justify his investigation. He used it to justify surveiling the Trump campaign. There never was any legitimate justification for Comey's investigation. It was done on Obama's orders to dig up dirt he could use to defeat Trump.

And Flynn did not actually lie. They interrogated him for hours and forced him to mentally recall a date he had disclosed in a disclosure document, and Flynn got the date Wrong.

Anyone see a problem with that?

The FBI needs reigned in. PERIOD!

Now that we know The FBI was trying to Nullify The Election with their “Insurance Policy” I am pretty sure that any petty thing the FBI has tried to brand their targets with is going to be long forgotten when they start being further exposed.

That and it was all obtained dishonestly and will be thrown out. Also this is why everyone they went after is walking free, because they cannot prosecute anyone. It’s just for show and to support their narrative.

Says the poor fool that quoted as 'fact' in the Nunes memo that the FBI didn't disclose that possible political motivations of the Dossier......

.....with Nunes just admitting that yes, the FBI did include that information.

You've been duped.

And of course, you're ignoring both Flynn and Papodopoulos who have plead guilty to lying to the FBI about contacts between the Trump team and Russia. There is no debate that there are very serious crimes in the Trump team. There is no debate that these crimes relate directly with Russia.

Which is why Mueller will continue to methodically dig into the crimes of the Trump team.

Where did Nunez "admit" that? Please post a link. They plead guilty to lying, and nothing else. As usual, you only prove that you're a lying douchebag.

They admitted they lied to the FBI about contacts between the Trump team and Russia.

As for the link on what Nunes admitted.....I already did. Here's the quote:

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes said Monday that the FBI had disclosed possible political backing for a Trump-Russia dossier in October 2016, but a controversial GOP memo released last week did not mention it.

Look it up in this thread or online.

Flynn lied about having talked to the ambassador, not about "contacts between the Trump team and Russia." You're spinning what is going on in your typical sleazy dishonest fashion.

"Disclosed it" to who?

And Flynn did not actually lie

That's right. He pled guilty because he really wasn't.

He plead guilty because defending himself drove him into bankruptcy, asshole

Forum List

Back