Summary of Evidence Released - What It Says

You don’t anything either dude.

Denial from fake messiah is not an evidence. Denial from fake messiah is not a verdict ( copied this from someone here ) ...... It takes time but Mueller will get there.

If Trump did not commit crime:
1. Why he is so scared?
2. Why is he acting like he committed crimes?
3. Why not stop lying and stop interfering then let the justice do the job? If he didn’t then he is cleared if he did then like everyone else he is not above the law. He should pay for his crimes.

FAIR ENOUGH?

Speculation through biased eyes.

Laughing....says the people that are bleating about an anti-Trump conspiracy when the FBI gets a warrant on a guy that isn't working for Trump.

Sorry little girl, I stand where I always stand. I need to see proof and as of yet....there is none. You seem to be in the wrong sand box honey.

Then explain how a warrant in October is an attempt to spy on the Trump team.....when Page left the Trump team in September?

You'll have to tell me what it was in my comment to Charwin that triggered you so? You might also want to explain why the "Dossier" ABOUT Trump was used to secure the October Warrant?

If you're going to run, you don't need an excuse. The Dossier citing information about Page in the memo as one of the bases of the warrant.

Now explain how a warrant in October is an attempt to spy on the Trump team.....when Page left the Trump team in September?

Or....keep running. Either serves my purpose.

but comey stated under oath trump wasn't under investigation. so what investigation exactly are you referring to?

Apparently nothing at all.

Smh.
then again, what was used to start the special counsel. again, as I stated, the dossier from the warrant on page. we know it. it's overwhelming.

Trump's firing of Comey prompted the appointment of Mueller. You honestly don't know this?

He genuinely doens't. JC doesn't come here prepared

Sometimes I'm not sure he's for real. Is it possible that someone can be truly that lost?

Oh, definitely. He mostly comes here to troll. You don't need to know anything to do that.

Laughing....says the people that are bleating about an anti-Trump conspiracy when the FBI gets a warrant on a guy that isn't working for Trump.

Sorry little girl, I stand where I always stand. I need to see proof and as of yet....there is none. You seem to be in the wrong sand box honey.

Then explain how a warrant in October is an attempt to spy on the Trump team.....when Page left the Trump team in September?

You'll have to tell me what it was in my comment to Charwin that triggered you so? You might also want to explain why the "Dossier" ABOUT Trump was used to secure the October Warrant?

If you're going to run, you don't need an excuse. The Dossier citing information about Page in the memo as one of the bases of the warrant.

Now explain how a warrant in October is an attempt to spy on the Trump team.....when Page left the Trump team in September?

Honey I never run from anything, the Dossier was about Trump. Now quit running from that and be a man. Of course Hillary and the DNC paid all that money to get at Page ;) Now I asked you to tell me what triggered you in my response to Charwin because there was nothing in my response about spying. Do you find that this sort of thing works for you? Putting words in others peoples mouths?

Now, in case you don't remember here is the exchange:

"If Trump did not commit crime:
1. Why he is so scared?
3. Why not stop lying and stop interfering then let the justice do the job? If he didn’t then he is cleared if he did then like everyone else he is not above the law. He should pay for his crimes.

FAIR ENOUGH?

Honey I never run from anything, the Dossier was about Trump.

Nonsense, kiddo. You're running right now. The Dossier included information Carter Page and it was that information about Carter Page that was cited. Yet you can't deal with this information, so you flee.

ITs not like the Nunes Memo or the Dossier change because you run. Which makes your rout so......pointless.

Or keep running, boy. I'm having fun either way.

Nonsense, kiddo. You're running right now. The Dossier included information Carter Page and it was that information about Carter Page that was cited. Yet you can't deal with this information, so you flee.

ITs not like the Nunes Memo or the Dossier change because you run. Which makes your rout so......pointless.

You must be diddling yourself then because you look pretty silly from here. You inserted something that wasn't contained in the response you replied to (which wasn't even at you. You ain't my first rodeo kid. I'll not allow you to try and debate a topic I never said anything about. ;) Why do you think Hillary paid so much money for dirt on Carter Page?

You must be diddling yourself then because you look pretty silly from here. You inserted something that wasn't contained in the response you replied to (which wasn't even at you. You ain't my first rodeo kid. I'll not allow you to try and debate a topic I never said anything about. ;) Why do you think Hillary paid so much money for dirt on Carter Page?

Smiling.....I'm just amused at how desperately you're scrambling from the simple facts. The dossier included info on Carter Page and it was that information that was cited in the FISA warrant request.

Yet......you run from this simple fact. You can't even acknoweldge it.

And when pressed to tell us how a warrant in October is an attempt to spy on the Trump team.....when Page left the Trump team in September, you've got nothing. You just run.

Keep running, boy. It won't matter.

Smiling.....I'm just amused at how desperately you're scrambling from the simple facts. The dossier included info on Carter Page and it was that information that was cited in the FISA warrant request.

And when pressed to tell us how a warrant in October is an attempt to spy on the Trump team.....when Page left the Trump team in September, you've got nothing. You just run.

You want me to defend a position I never took and then cry out to the forum you won because I won't play your game? You're a legend in your own mind honey. I'll make you deal sweetie, show where I took the position you say I took and we'll go from there, umk?

You want me to defend a position I never took and then cry out to the forum you won because I won't play your game? You're a legend in your own mind honey. I'll make you deal sweetie, show where I took the position you say I took and we'll go from there, umk?

The facts have definitely taken a side, boy. And the dossier includes info on Carter Page. And it was that info that was cited in the FISA warrant. You can continue to run if you'd like. But it won't matter.

As for Nunes Memo and the 'spy on Trump' narrative, even you have abandoned that steaming rhetorical pile.

When you muster the courage to stop running....I'll be here, kiddo.

The facts have definitely taken a side, boy. And the dossier includes info on Carter Page. And it was that info that was cited in the FISA warrant. You can continue to run if you'd like. But it won't matter.

As for Nunes Memo and the 'spy on Trump' narrative, even you have abandoned that steaming rhetorical pile.

Translation:" I can't show where Doc ever took the position I said he took'.

Like I said kid, you ain't my first rodeo.

Translation:" I can't show where Doc ever took the position I said he took'.

Translation: you've fled from the entire 'spy on Trump' idiocy and abandoned the entire Nunes memo. And are still running from the fact that the Dossier had information on Carter Page. And that it was the information on Carter Page that was cited in the FISA warrant.

There isn't much to you but running, is there boy?

When did Page claim to have ties to the Kremlin? BTW, Hillary has ties to the Kremlin, and so does Slick Willy.

They tried to get a FISA warrant in 2013, but it got turned down. The three warrants after that were requested so the FBI could spy on the Trump campaign.

Page wasn't even with the Trump campaign at the time, retard.
so why was the trump campaign surveilled? good point.

It wasn't, dope.
The memo has nothing to do with the investigation. It would still be underway if there were no dossier or warrant.
McCabe said without they would never have gotten the
The FBI was investigating Trump long before he was elected.

Yes. The FBI investigation began in July of 2016. Months before any warrant application, dope.
And going on 2 years now no evidence of a crime warranting an investigation exists.

And the Democrats turned to treason, collaborating with a foreign spy they assessed to be a lying extremist...

In barely 6 months of investigations we have 4 indictments of Trump team members and 2 guilty pleas. With both Papodopoulos and Flynn admitting that they lied to the FBI about ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.

We know there are very serious crimes in the Trump team. We know that these crimes relate directly with Russia. The only question is.....how many such crimes exist, by whom and for how long.

Which is why the Mueller investigation will continue.
Hey Skyler, tell me how an indictment for tax evasion dating back to 2006, before Obama was even elected, proves 'Collusion'...

You're such a liberal crotch sniffing, traitor supporting joke...

Bwuhahahaha

Says the poor fool that quoted as 'fact' in the Nunes memo that the FBI didn't disclose that possible political motivations of the Dossier......

.....with Nunes just admitting that yes, the FBI did include that information.

You've been duped.

And of course, you're ignoring both Flynn and Papodopoulos who have plead guilty to lying to the FBI about contacts between the Trump team and Russia. There is no debate that there are very serious crimes in the Trump team. There is no debate that these crimes relate directly with Russia.

Which is why Mueller will continue to methodically dig into the crimes of the Trump team.

Where did Nunez "admit" that? Please post a link.

They plead guilty to lying, and nothing else. As usual, you only prove that you're a lying douchebag.

Last edited:

It wasn't, dope.
The memo has nothing to do with the investigation. It would still be underway if there were no dossier or warrant.
Yes. The FBI investigation began in July of 2016. Months before any warrant application, dope.
And going on 2 years now no evidence of a crime warranting an investigation exists.

And the Democrats turned to treason, collaborating with a foreign spy they assessed to be a lying extremist...

In barely 6 months of investigations we have 4 indictments of Trump team members and 2 guilty pleas. With both Papodopoulos and Flynn admitting that they lied to the FBI about ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.

We know there are very serious crimes in the Trump team. We know that these crimes relate directly with Russia. The only question is.....how many such crimes exist, by whom and for how long.

Hey Skyler, tell me how an indictment for tax evasion dating back to 2006, before Obama was even elected, proves 'Collusion'...

Bwuhahahaha

Says the poor fool that quoted as 'fact' in the Nunes memo that the FBI didn't disclose that possible political motivations of the Dossier......

You've been duped.

And of course, you're ignoring both Flynn and Papodopoulos who have plead guilty to lying to the FBI about contacts between the Trump team and Russia. There is no debate that there are very serious crimes in the Trump team. There is no debate that these crimes relate directly with Russia.

Which is why Mueller will continue to methodically dig into the crimes of the Trump team.

Where did Nunez "admit" that? Please post a link. They plead guilty to lying, and nothing else. As usual, you only prove that you're a lying douchebag.

They admitted they lied to the FBI about contacts between the Trump team and Russia.

As for the link on what Nunes admitted.....I already did. Here's the quote:

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes said Monday that the FBI had disclosed possible political backing for a Trump-Russia dossier in October 2016, but a controversial GOP memo released last week did not mention it.

Look it up in this thread or online.

He was with the Trump campaign when the FBI douchebags used the Steele "dossier" pike of crap to get a FISA warrant.

Liar.

Page left the campaign in September of 16.

You dopes don't even know the basics of this matter.
then why did the warrants end up at trump?

It didn't. You poor, poor fools simply don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

That's the point.
well sure it did, it got special counsel.

No, dope. The FBI investigation began in July of 16, well before the warrant began.That is the same investigation that Mueller took over after Trump fired Comey.
Link?

It wasn't, dope.

Bwuhahahaha

You've been duped.

Where did Nunez "admit" that? Please post a link. They plead guilty to lying, and nothing else. As usual, you only prove that you're a lying douchebag.

They admitted they lied to the FBI about contacts between the Trump team and Russia.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes said Monday that the FBI had disclosed possible political backing for a Trump-Russia dossier in October 2016, but a controversial GOP memo released last week did not mention it.

Flynn lied about having talked to the ambassador, not about "contacts between the Trump team and Russia." You're spinning what is going on in your typical sleazy dishonest fashion.

"Disclosed it" to who?

The FBI was investigating Trump long before he was elected.

You dont' know any such thing, moron. Flynn lied about talking to the Russian ambassador. I don't recall what Papawhatshisname lied about, but it wasn't about "ties between the Trump campaign and Russia."

There is no evidence that the Trump campaign has committed any crimes whatsoever. There is none. nada, zilch.

You don’t anything either dude.

Denial from fake messiah is not an evidence. Denial from fake messiah is not a verdict ( copied this from someone here ) ...... It takes time but Mueller will get there.

If Trump did not commit crime:
1. Why he is so scared?

FAIR ENOUGH?
In other words, you can't name a crime Trump or his administration committed. Who cares about your rationalizations for lying?

It wasn't, dope.

Bwuhahahaha

You've been duped.

They plead guilty to lying, and nothing else. As usual, you only prove that you're a lying douchebag.
https://images.dailykos.com/images/504334/story_image/and0206web.jpg?1517861989

and0206web.jpg

It wasn't, dope.

Bwuhahahaha

You've been duped.

https://images.dailykos.com/images/504334/story_image/and0206web.jpg?1517861989

and0206web.jpg
iu

Look folks...Carter Page and Poupodopolis are Russian Spies.

Never mind that The FBI have been trying to prove this for 5 years and have had Page SECRETLY wiretapped since 2013. Yah, he’s a spy and they are gonna get him any day, just you watch. He’s still running around free btw..but that’s just a technicality...

LMFAO.

I personally believe The FBI is out of control and FISA should never have been renewed. It’s the most abused tool in The Intelligence Community and The FISA Court is sloppy.

If The FISA Judges we’re doing their job instead of rubber stamping everything they would have laughed The James Comey & The FBI Out of Court for using Russian Propaganda provided by KGB Agents to Improperly Obtain FISA Warrants For Spying on Americans.

Last edited:
And Flynn did not actually lie. They interrogated him for hours and forced him to mentally recall a date he had disclosed in a disclosure document, and Flynn got the date Wrong.

Anyone see a problem with that?

The FBI needs reigned in. PERIOD!

Now that we know The FBI was trying to Nullify The Election with their “Insurance Policy” I am pretty sure that any petty thing the FBI has tried to brand their targets with is going to be long forgotten when they start being further exposed.

That and it was all obtained dishonestly and will be thrown out. Also this is why everyone they went after is walking free, because they cannot prosecute anyone. It’s just for show and to support their narrative.

It wasn't, dope.

Bwuhahahaha

You've been duped.

Flynn lied about having talked to the ambassador, not about "contacts between the Trump team and Russia." You're spinning what is going on in your typical sleazy dishonest fashion.

"Disclosed it" to who?

Last edited:
Liar.

Page left the campaign in September of 16.

You dopes don't even know the basics of this matter.
then why did the warrants end up at trump?

It didn't. You poor, poor fools simply don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

That's the point.
well sure it did, it got special counsel.

No, dope. The FBI investigation began in July of 16, well before the warrant began.That is the same investigation that Mueller took over after Trump fired Comey.
Link?

You honestly don't know that?

Forum List

Back