Super Bowl Halftime Farce

Just what I would have expected and predicted above would be your liberal cop out response. Fine. You and your children will get what they deserve. Your country is literally being flooded as we speak by illegal minorities and still you don't get it. Talk about cognitive dissonance. Stupid White people like you do not deserve to survive. Natural selection will eliminate you. You've already lost, or nearly lost, the power to even choose who runs your country, not that 90% of them you elect now even remotely do anything in your interest.

YOU ARE A DHIMMI. Have a good laugh while you still can. Wish I could be there to see the look on your face when you finally figure out you've been fucked. By yourself. :laughing0301:

Did anybody watching the the Super Bowl notice the audience behind the singers in the halftime show ? There were literally tens of thousands of cell phones lit up among that blacked out area.

Rather than watch the racist all-black halftime show, fans in the stands went straight to their cell phones. :biggrin:
Still beats watching high school bands perform at half time.

Still beats watching high school bands perform at half time.

Does it? I might not mind seeing that again and having the halftime shortened as well. I bet that would also drop ticket prices. Players complain that by the time the 45 minute interlude is over, their bodies have gone cold and it interferes with their play when they go back to the 3rd quarter.

Once again, all about the money rather than the integrity of the sport.

Just what I would have expected and predicted above would be your liberal cop out response. Fine. You and your children will get what they deserve. Your country is literally being flooded as we speak by illegal minorities and still you don't get it. Talk about cognitive dissonance. Stupid White people like you do not deserve to survive. Natural selection will eliminate you. You've already lost, or nearly lost, the power to even choose who runs your country, not that 90% of them you elect now even remotely do anything in your interest.

YOU ARE A DHIMMI. Have a good laugh while you still can. Wish I could be there to see the look on your face when you finally figure out you've been fucked. By yourself. :laughing0301:

I am not a liberal. I am an independent.

I just do not react to the insane claims that blacks will take over because of the musical acts at an event that takes place once a year. And the music isn't the main point for most of the viewers.

I am pretty confident that I will survive. Not because of some liberal pie-in-the-sky optimism. But because I will be responsible for me and mine.

And according to the 2020 census, there are more white people than all the other minorities combined. You think that will change in my lifetime? Or my children's?

Now the border needs to be locked down. That we can agree on. But that may be all.

Plenty of people I know loved the halftime show. Even white people did. lol

But most of the complaints in these threads are not about the music, per se. But about the color of the skin of the performers. Seems the most trivial characteristic to judge musicians on.

They won using the same exact play that they won the SB with last year.

Next, the KC Chefs get so drunk they can barely walk during the Super Bowl parade.

"SHOTS FIRED.....SHOTS FIRED"......don't mention the fact that illegals shot up the end of the parade

This just in, ignore everything in the news.....focus on the shooting in KC.

Listen to the NFL Network coverage. Listen to how sad their woke-ass talking-heads feel about another meaningless shooting till next year until the next SB.
Meaningless shooting?? What’s wrong with you

I am not a liberal. I am an independent.
Is that what you dhimmis tell yourself? Guess what, dhimmi, I'm an independent too.

I just do not react to the insane claims that blacks will take over because of the musical acts at an event that takes place once a year.
No one said that. The Super Bowl is just one small example germane to this thread. To even suggest this is all just about the SB is very disappointing in you. You see, this is how they win, by a death of a thousand cuts. It SHOULD bother you they have so commandeered the SB this way, but instead, your white liberal guilt tells you it is only the SB. Then it is something else. And something else, and again, and again, and again. Soon, we are where we are today. I hope you have children who will thank you in ten more years for what you've done to their country.

Worse, guess what happensd to EVERY country so occupied? They crash and burn. There is a REASON why none of these other countries all these minorities come from have never risen to a FRACTION of the level of the USA.

And the music isn't the main point for most of the viewers.
That is a rationalization. Another sign of your liberalness. Sure, PC-Boy, why should you care that all the music is black year after year after year! You're a magnanimous and tolerant progressive!

I am pretty confident that I will survive.
Rome thought that too the day before the Visigoths came over the hill and wiped them out.

Not because of some liberal pie-in-the-sky optimism. But because I will be responsible for me and mine.
Any you're doing a real bang up job.

And according to the 2020 census, there are more white people than all the other minorities combined.
Thanks for making my point. Yet here they are sucking the asses of 18% of the population. Yet white liberals treat them like they were 50%. And when they DO become 51%, people like you will be marginalized to 5%.

You think that will change in my lifetime? Or my children's?
Fool, it already has. In my life, this country used to be 85% white.

Now the border needs to be locked down. That we can agree on.
That is like agreeing that it's good not to stab yourself in the head or jump off a bridge. Glad that you can at least agree on that.

Plenty of people I know loved the halftime show. Even white people did.
Funny that doesn't surprise me one bit. But LOVED it? It stunk. The music was lame and the visuals, choreography, and light show was way below other years. But at least it was better than a few years ago when J-Lo was spreading her legs and bending over for the camera.

But most of the complaints in these threads are not about the music, per se. But about the color of the skin of the performers.
So you say. Like I said, WB, I don't think it is as much driven by actual racism as merely from the fact that people are just sick and tired of having obvious racist political correctness shoved down their throats and pretended to be "progress." Like I said, if they had a "black" show once every three years, that would be in keeping with demographically-based norms, not 6 out of every 7 times.

Or is it that the music industry is so racially-prejudiced now that good white artists have all but been extricated from the industry to where the best we have now is "Dr. Dre?" You see, I probably care and notice more than you because I've been rather tied to the music industry in the past.

I just do not react to the insane claims that blacks will take over because of the musical acts at an event that takes place once a year.
Did somebody say that ?

In some ways blacks already HAVE taken over. Not just a Super Bowl halftime show, TV commercials, or the overrepresentation of blacks in the NFL and NBA.
If your local VA hospital is anything like mine, you have about 90% of employees being black, about 9% other minorities, and about 1% white (if that much).

But most of the complaints in these threads are not about the music, per se. But about the color of the skin of the performers. Seems the most trivial characteristic to judge musicians on.
The skin color and the whole show are a unit (culture). You have to go back 6 years, to when there was a Super Bowl halftime show that was in synch with the overwhelming majority of Americans.

Does it? I might not mind seeing that again and having the halftime shortened as well. I bet that would also drop ticket prices. Players complain that by the time the 45 minute interlude is over, their bodies have gone cold and it interferes with their play when they go back to the 3rd quarter.

Once again, all about the money rather than the integrity of the sport.
I went to Super Bowl VIII and and that halftime show was the University of Texas marching band and it was better than any of the halftime shows in the last 20 years

The skin color and the whole show are a unit (culture). You have to go back 6 years, to when there was a Super Bowl halftime show that was in synch with the overwhelming majority of Americans.

Last halftime show I liked was in 2012 with Madonna and I'm not even a Madonna fan, but the songs, the dancing and the stage sets and choreography were simply out of this world. I liked it so much I saved the performance on video.

Look at what these shows USED to be, starting with 2010 going BACK:
  • The Who
  • Bruce Springsteen
  • Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
  • Prince
  • The Rolling Stones
  • Paul McCartney
  • Janet Jackson
  • U2
  • Aerosmith
  • Phil Collins
  • ZZ Top
I guess all of the good talent is gone and all we are left with now is Dr. Dre and Usher. No one can deny that these shows have gone from talent spectaculars to now being politically motivated ass-kissing kid shows.

Did anybody watching the the Super Bowl notice the audience behind the singers in the halftime show ? There were literally tens of thousands of cell phones lit up among that blacked out area.

Rather than watch the racist all-black halftime show, fans in the stands went straight to their cell phones. :biggrin:
The were mostly live streaming it.

I was disappointed at the overtly racist halftime show and pregame black anthem.
Things like this drive the divide.

You think it’s racist because it was all black??

When you consider 85% of the population is white, yeah, to me an all black halftime show and 50% pregame entertainment being black seemed very racist.
Especially doing a black national anthem.
BTW, Ms. Day's performance of the black anthem was the best performance of the day.

When you consider 85% of the population is white, yeah, to me an all black halftime show and 50% pregame entertainment being black seemed very racist.
BTW, Ms. Day's performance of the black anthem was the best performance of the day.
Do you think it racist that the majority of players on the field are black?

So it should be about 85% white people on stage.

Else: racist?

Forum List

Back