Super Bowl Hypocrisy

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
So, I tuned into the Super Bowl and saw all the coaches and benchers wearing masks yet the players had no masks....(except for the ones with the visors). I guess the players are somehow immune to Covid? OR are the players somehow more expendable? What's up with this shit?

So, I tuned into the Super Bowl and saw all the coaches and benchers wearing masks yet the players had no masks....(except for the ones with the visors). I guess the players are somehow immune to Covid? OR are the players somehow more expendable? What's up with this shit?
shut up and put your mask on,, LOL

All the players have facemasks on their helmets.
Uh, no Moonie
1612757829138.png

Last edited:
They get tested all the time instead. Everyone goes into games negative. You can't do that kind of physical work in a mask. Are you crazy?
So do all the coaches. And coaching IS physical work especially for those old guys. I saw one with the mask under his nose. Probably had trouble breathing. So, according to your highly estimable expertise, COVID seems to abhor 'physical work.' Are you crazy?

They get tested all the time instead. Everyone goes into games negative. You can't do that kind of physical work in a mask. Are you crazy?
So do all the coaches. And coaching IS physical work especially for those old guys. I saw one with the mask under his nose. Probably had trouble breathing. So, according to your highly estimable expertise, COVID seems to abhor 'physical work.' Are you crazy?
Leo, can't you find something better to bitch about? Even for anti-maskers, this thread is pretty nutty.

oh give it a rest...are you really that unhappy?

No hypocrisy. White privilege won

They’re all tested

No hypocrisy. White privilege won
Mahomes just couldn't match the vastly more experienced and still vibrant Tom Brady. Skin color had nothing to do with it. Mahomes put up an epic battle and should be respected for such. He and his team lost. I expect him to come back though he seems like a winner.

Which in the NFL does not do shit the fact the players are touching each other on every play and sweating all over each other,yet sheep like you still can’t see it for the hoax it is despite those facts,somehow the players are immune from following social distancing rules and wearng face masks despite being inches away from each other. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Leo, can't you find something better to bitch about? Even for anti-maskers, this thread is pretty nutty.
Only nutty cause you can’t refute the facts.lol

Which in the NFL does not do shit the fact the players are touching each other on every play and sweating all over each other,yet sheep like you still can’t see it for the hoax it is despite those facts,somehow the players are immune from following social distancing rules and wearng face masks despite being inches away from each other. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:
I couldna care I there is or isn't a virus. You seem to give a damn.

Forum List

Back