Super overrated movies ?? What you think

Everything Everywhere All At Once

Yep....now that is a funny one.......it came out just when the leftists in hollywood were trying to hide their anti-asian crap....so it benefited from that guilt....

Halloween Ends.......if you listen to horror movie podcasts there are some people who love that movie.

It was better than that POS deal with the all-female Ghostbuster cast.

There is that....
Armageddon. Big stars, lame movie with a shitty Aerosmith song.

Rocky Horror Picture Show.
What a piece of crap.

Any Star Wars with Jar Jar Binks.

Alien 3. Loved the rest, but that one sucked.

Lethal Weapon 3, same reason.

Rocky horror picture show was fine up to the point where they reanimate Meatloaf....after that it is just stupid.....the best music was in the beginning.......

I hate movies that are complete downers.
Not to mention the fact that Hillary Swank is a virtue-signalling asshole.

I love the story about Hillary Swank....she had just won the oscar for her movie, I forget which one.....she gets sick and goes to get a prescription only to find out that her vaunted, Hollywood actors union rejected her claim because she hadn't worked enough that year to get the benefit....

I laughed a lot on that one...

The first Star Wars, at the time it came out was incredible.....especially seeing it as a kid....
The first one was spectacular, so was Empire Strikes Back….then came the Ewoks and Jar Jar Binks

The rest were poorly written, bad acting and corny dialogue and just there to sell toys.

The Piano
It seemed that all the critics were falling over one another tryin to see who could heap more praise on it than the others. So the way all the critics were gushing over it, it had to be a good movie, right?

It was crap.

American Beauty
A less spectacular version of The Piano. Critics were driven to praise it, but not to the same extreme that they did The Piano. It, too, turned out to be crap, though not as bad as The Piano.

I've come to think that movie critics, as a whole, are prone to a sort of an Emperor's New Clothes effect, where when one critic gives a review that is very far off, the other critics feel compelled to play along, and even embellish on the first reviews, lest they somehow be deemed unfit for their posts or unpardonably stupid, for going against the other critics.

Yep....American Beauty....where Hollywood really began to hate on normal people...

I love the story about Hillary Swank....she had just won the oscar for her movie, I forget which one.....she gets sick and goes to get a prescription only to find out that her vaunted, Hollywood actors union rejected her claim because she hadn't worked enough that year to get the benefit....

I laughed a lot on that one...
She's another one of those actors that does things to get recognized by the Oscars like Sean Penn.

Totally fake human-beings.

If you ever saw "The Hunt" that wasn't her acting. That was what she's like....other than the fact that she's not a weapons expert. She had to be trained up to do that one.

I was into Susan Sarandon in a slip.......then she became "Susan Sarandon," left wing asshat....and that killed the mood.
I hear she and her ex-husband have changed their tune.

They're slowly replacing white liberals with blacks and Muslims who hate everything America ever stood for.

The white libs seem to have seen the light recently.

Fury.......

This is the first movie that made our World War 2 soldiers look like animals, and rapists.

I only went to see that movie so that I could say that I saw it. I have not watched it since then.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In my opinion there are other films, but there are too many to name.
I watched it in the theater.....and they had the place really cold to simulate the freezing temps that the passengers felt when they hit the water.

Forum List

Back