🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Support Biden-Harris 2020!

funny all this is happening now...under trump but you continue to pretend it is not the fault of the current government
I don't know that they're pretending. Remember that the "news" and "information" they are provided is pretty limited and controlled.

I'm pretty sure they look at the current government as heroic and pristine.
You have specific examples? Try not saying conservative radio. Try giving something specific and we will discuss that issue that you say we are have been false information.

Since there is so much of it, this ought to be easy for you.

I will be expecting you to dance around this request by saying I am changing the subject and I will be expecting you to eventually post our racist posts and run.

Now, get back to how we have been specifically manipulated by conservative radio or conservative sources as you love to yell about.

Be specific.
Specific examples of the "news" and "information" that you are provided that is limited and controlled? Conservative radio is the very foundation of your alternate news and information universe, it gave birth to it all. So I can understand why you want to avoid that. And you really can't think of specific examples? Really? Wow, okay.

Your alternate "news" and "information" universe consists of television networks Fox, AON, and Newsmax. Radio partisans like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Micheal Savage. Online partisans like Alex Jones and Glenn Beck. Winger "news" sites like the Gateway Pundit, Breitbart, PJ Media, American Thinker, Red State, InfoWars.

Talk radio, more than anything else, has trained people like you to only believe the "news" and "information" that this alternate universe provides, and to think of anything you are provided from outside that universe as "fake news". I don't think this is a secret, is it?

Just off the top of my head. You're welcome. I don't know why you needed a list, though.
Lol

I asked for specific examples. Meaning, give us a specific example of something they said that is totally false.

Want me to give you specific examples of the left wing media that you repeat here everyday?

Ok, the left wing media attacked Trump for not taking the China virus seriously and attacked him for saying it was the flu. They attacked him for being xenophobic when he cut off travel from China. They attacked CONSERVATIVE news for saying the flu was worse and they falsely claimed Trump called the China flu a hoax....after they attacked Trump for saying this, "The coronavirus is not the flu, it is vicious."

Now, here is me giving SPECIFIC EXAMPLES.

Here is another specific example of a CONSERVATIVE NEWS SOURCE showing how TRUMP DID NOT SAY there were "GOOD NEO NAZIS" as your pathetic side still claims he said.

Want to talk about jussie smollett, yes or no? Want me to show what cnn and msnbc reported about that right after the so called mugging happened?

Yes or no.

I took the time to provide SPECIFIC EXAMPLES. Want to discuss what the left wing media said about the China virus not being as serious as the flu?

Want to Mac1958? Want to? Do you wanna?

No, of course not. I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

You asked a question, I answered it. You're going to believe what you're told to believe.

You lose.

Again.

You should be embarrassed, but you won't be.

I didn't read or watch them.

And therein lies the problem. You are so convinced you are correct, you won't even entertain the possibility that you aren't.
Lol, and in dogmatic leftist fashion, he thinks me asking for specific examples of conservative news sources giving us false information is me CHANGING THE SUBJECT when that is what he ALWAYS CLAIMS.

I then provided SPECIFIC EXAMPLES of the left wing media accusing Trump of doing something THAT THEY THEMSELVES DID and he claims I changed the subject.

Lol

I then provided an example of a CONSERVATIVE NEWS SOURCE showing one of the left wing media's most popular claim saying Trump said there were "good neo nazis" and he doesn't want to engage.

He then goes to the old....changing the subject thing. He is a complete fucking tool.

I didn't read or watch them.

And therein lies the problem. You are so convinced you are correct, you won't even entertain the possibility that you aren't.
All he did was blatantly deflect and change the subject to the left wing media. Standard nutter behavior.

I fully agree that the media leans left, sometimes comically so. And that's another topic.

But nutters don't have the balls to honestly look in the mirror, and therefore aren't worth wasting time on.

So, you guys can play this silly game with someone else.
Orange man bad?

funny all this is happening now...under trump but you continue to pretend it is not the fault of the current government
I don't know that they're pretending. Remember that the "news" and "information" they are provided is pretty limited and controlled.

You have specific examples? Try not saying conservative radio. Try giving something specific and we will discuss that issue that you say we are have been false information.

I will be expecting you to dance around this request by saying I am changing the subject and I will be expecting you to eventually post our racist posts and run.

Now, get back to how we have been specifically manipulated by conservative radio or conservative sources as you love to yell about.

Be specific.
Specific examples of the "news" and "information" that you are provided that is limited and controlled? Conservative radio is the very foundation of your alternate news and information universe, it gave birth to it all. So I can understand why you want to avoid that. And you really can't think of specific examples? Really? Wow, okay.

Your alternate "news" and "information" universe consists of television networks Fox, AON, and Newsmax. Radio partisans like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Micheal Savage. Online partisans like Alex Jones and Glenn Beck. Winger "news" sites like the Gateway Pundit, Breitbart, PJ Media, American Thinker, Red State, InfoWars.

Talk radio, more than anything else, has trained people like you to only believe the "news" and "information" that this alternate universe provides, and to think of anything you are provided from outside that universe as "fake news". I don't think this is a secret, is it?

Just off the top of my head. You're welcome. I don't know why you needed a list, though.
Lol

I asked for specific examples. Meaning, give us a specific example of something they said that is totally false.

Want me to give you specific examples of the left wing media that you repeat here everyday?

Ok, the left wing media attacked Trump for not taking the China virus seriously and attacked him for saying it was the flu. They attacked him for being xenophobic when he cut off travel from China. They attacked CONSERVATIVE news for saying the flu was worse and they falsely claimed Trump called the China flu a hoax....after they attacked Trump for saying this, "The coronavirus is not the flu, it is vicious."

Here is another specific example of a CONSERVATIVE NEWS SOURCE showing how TRUMP DID NOT SAY there were "GOOD NEO NAZIS" as your pathetic side still claims he said.

Want to talk about jussie smollett, yes or no? Want me to show what cnn and msnbc reported about that right after the so called mugging happened?

Yes or no.

I took the time to provide SPECIFIC EXAMPLES. Want to discuss what the left wing media said about the China virus not being as serious as the flu?

You asked a question, I answered it. You're going to believe what you're told to believe.

You lose.

Again.

Sure, whatever you'd like.

Be specific.

Lol

Yes or no.

You lose.

Again.

Sure, whatever you'd like.

Lol

Be specific.

Lol

Yes or no.

What a pussy....lol

Jesus Mac....You tried to lump the entire right of center media in with nut jobs like Alex Jones, with no specifics in true ad hominem form, then when confronted with specifics you can't even address it....You are a huge loser...

rioting and protests are going on now....armed ws can protest with guns...but they tear gassed the moms in portland....lets add voter suppression and 167 k dead being ignored as it is what it is
Wow! What a bunch of BS in that post, Bones. Just because you and your ilk didn't like the outcome of the last presidential election
gives you no right to lie and tell half truths for the last three plus years. Hell, you people have issues blaming the China virus on China.
You blame Trump for the virus. What a crock

Forum List

Back