Support for Tea Party hits all time low

In U.S., Support for Tea Party Drops to New Low
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Americans' support for the Tea Party has dropped to its lowest level since the movement emerged on the national political scene prior to the 2010 midterm elections.
rlxm2sajr0-wljewnwfyjw.png

how can that be?

discuss...

Good. We briefly had a balanced budget before these clowns existed(thanks Bill). Now congress does nothing. Nothing good has come from them.

waiting............................................

snicker

Please be sure to let us when you have an original thought. You have so very few.

Please be sure to let me know when you have that list of all the awesome Democrats poised to take the House back next year moron. i mean since you tried to ridicule the notion that the House is safe for Republicans at least through the next election cycle at all.........................and you have all these original thoughts and shit right??

Republicans have done nothing with control of congress. Everyone can see that, it is unlikely they will remain the majority long.

snicker

Please be sure to let us when you have an original thought. You have so very few.

Please be sure to let me know when you have that list of all the awesome Democrats poised to take the House back next year moron. i mean since you tried to ridicule the notion that the House is safe for Republicans at least through the next election cycle at all.........................and you have all these original thoughts and shit right??

Republicans have done nothing with control of congress. Everyone can see that, it is unlikely they will remain the majority long.

because the people that put them there hoping they wouldnt be Democrat Lite are going to vote for Democrats?

idiots and hypocrites

snicker

because the people that put them there hoping they wouldnt be Democrat Lite are going to vote for Democrats?

idiots and hypocrites

Because the independents will turn on then. During a presidential election more Dems will vote. Repubs have nothing to run on right now.

snicker

idiots and hypocrites

Yes, Republicans are Idiots, Liars and Hypocrites....thank you telling us what we have known for a very long time.

snicker

yep. They were doing their victory dance- saying "we won the election!!!" over and over then you ask them what they've done since winning :neutral:

Yeah, Obama, the Liberals, and even Boehner and McConnell have been trying to kill it off, claiming it was already dead, and are even STILL targeting it with the IRS as Obama's corrupt DOJ declares 'although they did not follow the law and did some bad things the IRS did nothing 'illegal'. LOL!

For being such an insignificant group, the TEA party wreaked havoc in the 2010 election, scared Obama and liberals so badly about 2012 that they began illegally targeting them with the IRS to minimize their potential impact (like they had in 2010), and have done everything they could to destroy this group that has fought to hold them accountable (and did so in 2010). That's funny as hail, fight there!

Never has such an 'insignificant' group had so much impact and put so much fear and hatred into political opponents. :p

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Americans' support for the Tea Party has dropped to its lowest level since the movement emerged on the national political scene prior to the 2010 midterm elections.

how can that be?

discuss...
Sounds like it's time for a name change.

The Tea Party failed because it was never really founded on principles but rather slogans such as limited government, the Constitution, stop the spending, and abolish the fed. They didn't have a principled understanding of these concepts. They didn't know what the federal government wasn supposed to be limited to. They didn't know what the Constitution said. They didn't know the criterion for deciding what Congress should and shouldn't be spending money on. In short, they were all over the map.
Moreover, it wasn't anything new. The Republicans have been running on those slogans forever.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

The very simple sad ass, sorry ass fact of life for Republicans is they ain't got nothing and they know it. They hand control of their party to the lunatic fringe of their party and don't know how to take it back.

Try as they might the Republicans cannot find they ass with both hands and road map.

The most recent attempt "To Get" Hilary Clinton was an epic failure of monumental proportions. 11-Hours of questions and in the end even Goober Gowdy admitted "Nothing New Was Learned", his words not mine.

Cons are reduced to going very questionable websites to find stories about family members who have "proof" that Hilary "Lied"..

Republicans wasted over $4,000,000.00 in U.S. Tax Payer Dollars and have shit to show for it.

That is the best shinning example of "Republican Leadership", and that is truly sad.

Yeah, Obama, the Liberals, and even Boehner and McConnell have been trying to kill it off, claiming it was already dead, and are even STILL targeting it with the IRS as Obama's corrupt DOJ declares 'although they did not follow the law and did some bad things the IRS did nothing 'illegal'. LOL!

For being such an insignificant group, the TEA party wreaked havoc in the 2010 election, scared Obama and liberals so badly about 2012 that they began illegally targeting them with the IRS to minimize their potential impact (like they had in 2010), and have done everything they could to destroy this group that has fought to hold them accountable (and did so in 2010). That's funny as hail, fight there!

Never has such an 'insignificant' group had so much impact and put so much fear and hatred into political opponents. :p

And what have they done for the country?

snicker

idiots and hypocrites

Because the independents will turn on then. During a presidential election more Dems will vote. Repubs have nothing to run on right now.

too much to ask for a source here leftard??

lol

idiots and hypocrites

lol

Source? It's all common sense/knowledge. Congress has done nothing, that is hard to run on. Everyone knows more Dems vote during presidential elections. Why don't you tell me what repubs have done since controlling congress?

dems running the House for four years couldn't even produce a budget, it's hilarious watching spoon-fed left-wing morons make fools of themselves talking about leadership!!

idiots and hypocrites

lol

Source? It's all common sense/knowledge. Congress has done nothing, that is hard to run on. Everyone knows more Dems vote during presidential elections. Why don't you tell me what repubs have done since controlling congress?

ok; so it should be easy to prove independents are leaning heavily for dems next election cycle right?

that source please...................lol

how can that be?

discuss...

The Tea Party failed because it was never really founded on principles but rather slogans such as limited government, the Constitution, stop the spending, and abolish the fed. They didn't have a principled understanding of these concepts. They didn't know what the federal government wasn supposed to be limited to. They didn't know what the Constitution said. They didn't know the criterion for deciding what Congress should and shouldn't be spending money on. In short, they were all over the map.
Moreover, it wasn't anything new. The Republicans have been running on those slogans forever.

The very simple sad ass, sorry ass fact of life for Republicans is they ain't got nothing and they know it. They hand control of their party to the lunatic fringe of their party and don't know how to take it back.

Try as they might the Republicans cannot find they ass with both hands and road map.

The most recent attempt "To Get" Hilary Clinton was an epic failure of monumental proportions. 11-Hours of questions and in the end even Goober Gowdy admitted "Nothing New Was Learned", his words not mine.

Cons are reduced to going very questionable websites to find stories about family members who have "proof" that Hilary "Lied"..

Republicans wasted over $4,000,000.00 in U.S. Tax Payer Dollars and have shit to show for it.

That is the best shinning example of "Republican Leadership", and that is truly sad.

lunatic fringe you say leftard??

you mean like this????

Florida's Democrat Fruit-Loop Rep. Alan Grayson Has ...
www.frugal-cafe.com/.../floridas-democrat-fruit-loop-rep-alan-grayson-...
Sep 13, 2010 - Alan Grayson Has GUTS, So There (video) « Frugal Café Blog Zone .... This unhinged, defensive statist gas bag does have some kind of guts — except they're pig ... and Audie Murphy rolled into one glorious jackass of an ultra-liberal congressman who ... Alberto de la Cruz, Babalú Blog: A portrait of the left

how can that be?

discuss...

Very sad indeed, but I'm glad because it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.

2010? Was that the election w/ Mourdock, Buck, O'Donnell, etc...? :eusa_whistle:

:popcorn:

idiots and hypocrites

lol

ok; so it should be easy to prove independents are leaning heavily for dems next election cycle right?

that source please...................lol

If repubs continue to fail then obviously they will. Again what have they done?

Ross Perot "Are you through? Is the Tea Party done talking so I get to say something? Or are they still yelling about a black president? Is that the deal here?".

The angst among old white conservatives is waning because the black president is almost through with his second term. The steam is going out of their rage. If the Teabaggers were ever about 'smaller government', their party was hijacked about 3 minutes after it started. By the Koch brothers and con media to, what else, defend the wealthy and demonize the poor and middle class.

This balloon is deflating quick. The fact that the whackjob caucus in Congress that represents the Teabaggers are falling all over themselves to kiss Ryan's butt to become speaker and promising they will behave let's you know they are played out.

Now they are going to find out just how quickly the Republican establishment dismantles their 'new party' and relegates them to observer status.

Forum List

Back