Supporting Kurdish independence

No, but I'm sure the CheeseKurds would like to start a company recycling old toilet paper... and rocks. :lol:

I thought you liked Muslims, your always insulting the Jews and supporting the Pals and stuff.

oh he does, hmmm this goes to show she is lying to claim she is a white american, she is definitely from one of the countries that is currently occupying kurdistan.

I would guess on assyrian:) Those people are more anti-kurd than our actual occupiers.

I thought you liked Muslims, your always insulting the Jews and supporting the Pals and stuff.

oh he does, hmmm this goes to show she is lying to claim she is a white american, she is definitely from one of the countries that is currently occupying kurdistan.

I would guess on assyrian:) Those people are more anti-kurd than our actual occupiers.
So why did you give your "country" to Turkey, Syria, Iran and Iraq? We're you all too busy with the goats?

So why did you give your "country" to Turkey, Syria, Iran and Iraq? We're you all too busy with the goats?

No my dear troll, it got occupied. You know it's kinda hard to put up against 4 occupying states and most of the world. And why are you so glad for goats? Perhaps they make you horny, is that it? Well, go to Turkey, syria, Iraq or Iran, i'm sure you'll find tons of goats to f*ck you;)

And why are you so glad for goats? Perhaps they make you horny, is that it? Well, go to Turkey, syria, Iraq or Iran, i'm sure you'll find tons of goats to f*ck you;)
ima will find a lot of goats there, true. If he wants to go he should take a look at Kurd4ever's map. The areas he designates as Kurdistan has the friendliest and most "broken in" goats, and not by chance.:D

No my dear troll, it got occupied. You know it's kinda hard to put up against 4 occupying states and most of the world. And why are you so glad for goats? Perhaps they make you horny, is that it? Well, go to Turkey, syria, Iraq or Iran, i'm sure you'll find tons of goats to f*ck you;)

So then it was the CheeseKurds own fault for losing your country. Anyways, you live in a western country and can't even be bothered to live in CheeseKurdistan, which makes you just another muslim faker who uses toilet paper instead of rocks to wipe your ass like your prophet described..

And why are you so glad for goats? Perhaps they make you horny, is that it? Well, go to Turkey, syria, Iraq or Iran, i'm sure you'll find tons of goats to f*ck you;)
ima will find a lot of goats there, true. If he wants to go he should take a look at Kurd4ever's map. The areas he designates as Kurdistan has the friendliest and most "broken in" goats, and not by chance.:D

Kurdistani4ever my blind friend. I don't consider Kurdistan a part of the 4 terror states, so nice try;) It's occupied land, not parts of their states.

So then it was the CheeseKurds own fault for losing your country. Anyways, you live in a western country and can't even be bothered to live in CheeseKurdistan, which makes you just another muslim faker who uses toilet paper instead of rocks to wipe your ass like your prophet described..

What the hell is ChesseKurdistan?:eusa_eh: My homeland is Kurdistan;) Also knows as Media and Hurria.

You never answered my question: Why should palestinians have independence if kurds can't? I'm waiting for your answer.

Last edited:
Absurdistan is moe like it. This is a US website and the US is having an election soon. Not that many care about the "Absurdistan" project. It is essentially a side issue that no one gives a rat's ass, until at least after the election.

Absurdistan is moe like it. This is a US website and the US is having an election soon. Not that many care about the "Absurdistan" project. It is essentially a side issue that no one gives a rat's ass, until at least after the election.

Really? Most people having commented on this topix supports a free Kurdistan, are you just completly ignoring every pro-kurdish comment? It sure seems like it. What is it you have against kurdish freedom? It was turks that lead the armenian genocide, only a few kurdish tribes we're a part of it, and yet you support Turkey, a country that will never respect you and your nation.

Never forget the future of the Middle east, this map will be haunting you till the day your corpse gets burned up to ashes:http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...d=101640126860435170753.00048e850e000496e2f84

Last edited:
I have two nations. One is Greece and the other is the US. I have passports from both sides, but none from Armenia, my mother's ethnicity.

Nobody really cares, Absurdistan is a pipe drean.

I have two nations. One is Greece and the other is the US. I have passports from both sides, but none from Armenia, my mother's ethnicity.

Give me one reason to why i should take you seriously? And just like Ima you ignore comments you can't beat. Why so much hate for kurds? We're the only ones that would wanna give you free access to the sea, cuz we're not hateful, and yet you prefer Turkey, why? And don't run away from the question this time.

Give me one reason to why i should take you seriously? And just like Ima you ignore comments you can't beat. Why so much hate for kurds? We're the only ones that would wanna give you free access to the sea, cuz we're not hateful, and yet you prefer Turkey, why? And don't run away from the question this time.
I do not hate Kurds nor do I prefer Turks. A pox on both your houses! Is that clear enough?

I do not hate Kurds nor do I prefer Turks. A pox on both your houses! Is that clear enough?

But you love Armenia (I would assume) We kurds would be happy to give you free access to the sea (Something you really need) While turks won't, so why not a free Kurdistan? it would do more for Armenia than Turkey. And look how you still did'nt answer my question;)

But you love Armenia (I would assume) We kurds would be happy to give you free access to the sea (Something you really need) While turks won't, so why not a free Kurdistan? it would do more for Armenia than Turkey. And look how you still did'nt answer my question;)
No one cares!

No one cares!

I see, so you really have no reason to be against a free Kurdistan except for being racist against kurds:eusa_eh: You little 8 year old sh*t, the world would do better without people like you.

erdogan-horse.jpg

erdogan-kicked-in-the-balls1.jpg

Northen kurdistan - Amed - on fire

kurdistan freedom demos, kurdish spring about to burst into bubble in northern kurdistan

384282_507918479225848_856357814_n.png

390118_439248939470612_1229533970_n.jpg

602579_401999163203964_1633290066_n.jpg

turkish agents vid recording women waving victory fingers (shhhhh it is banned) turks are jokes i swear

306538_335387699892436_2077450206_n.jpg

521571_439049186157254_1559504252_n.jpg

8828385r.jpg

644020_335323259898880_2011298884_n.jpg

kurdish "MP" tear gassed
60756_10151083369401626_1729565427_n.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back