Supporting Kurdish independence

Kurd means nomad in Persian. In other words the same a Gypsy (roma). The scum of the middle east.

Scum of the middle east? the Kurds are the only people in that region with any kind of sense.:eusa_hand:

He's just jealous, knowing that all the lands he claims for ''Greater Armenia'' Belongs to us.
I am not the one claiming lands. I am telling you that your idea of a "Greater Kurdistan" is suicidal. Armenia has a country which Turkey cannot touch. An independent Kurdistan, on the other hand, is something that Turkey cannot allow.

It is a paradox that a people named "nomads" claim to have land which belongs to them. You're just going to get yourselves slaughtered.

Scum of the middle east? the Kurds are the only people in that region with any kind of sense.:eusa_hand:

He's just jealous, knowing that all the lands he claims for ''Greater Armenia'' Belongs to us.
I am not the one claiming lands. I am telling you that your idea of a "Greater Kurdistan" is suicidal. Armenia has a country which Turkey cannot touch. An independent Kurdistan, on the other hand, is something that Turkey cannot allow.

It is a paradox that a people named "nomads" claim to have land which belongs to them. You're just going to get yourselves slaughtered.

If we could handle Saddam, I'm sure we can handle Turkey too.

Whatever, but in 30 years you should'nt be surprised to see the kurdish flag on top of mount Arabat:cool: And for the last time, we're not your nomads, are you talking with your ass or something? We have a much longer history in the Middle East than you, and if you don't like that - well, it's just a shame.

LOL! CheeseKurds handled saddam's mustard gas really well, you just sat there and gobbled it all up. Nice job. :D

Anyways, there's enough dumbass fake muslim countries in the world right now who let their citizens use toilet paper instead of rocks like Mohammy prescribed, and we sure don't need another one.

LOL! CheeseKurds handled saddam's mustard gas really well, you just sat there and gobbled it all up. Nice job. :D

Are you to be considered a human being? It sure would come as a push to me. Atleast show some respect for the martyred you monkey fake-human! Trying to play awesome, but had i challenged you to a real outdoor fight, you would've ran away like a pussy sh*t.

PUK did capture Saddam for an amount of time, but he was eventually released. Then the americans found him hiding in his hole, like the rat he was. This is from an american source, so just shut it.

Anyways, there's enough dumbass fake muslim countries in the world right now who let their citizens use toilet paper instead of rocks like Mohammy prescribed, and we sure don't need another one.

Just keep wishing. The future of the Middle east will be your nightmare:badgrin:

I bet you use toilet paper, not rocks like your prophet wants you to. So you're not even a real musler.

Ima whats all this talk about toilet papers and rocks on peoples asses? :dunno:
"The Islamic prophet Muhammad specified that one should use an odd number of stones (preferably three) to cleanse the anal orifice after defecation "
Islamic toilet etiquette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So? he probably just said that cause they didn't have toilet paper back then.

If a muslim questioned the word of Mohammy like you're doing, he could be put to death. So in fact, the only true muslims are the ones who wipe their ass with rocks.

"The Islamic prophet Muhammad specified that one should use an odd number of stones (preferably three) to cleanse the anal orifice after defecation "

If a muslim questioned the word of Mohammy like you're doing, he could be put to death. So in fact, the only true muslims are the ones who wipe their ass with rocks.

So theres not that many true Muslims than.

I think you've got a serious problem my friend. Why the hell would you discuss ass wiping?:eusa_eh:

So theres not that many true Muslims than.
I give up. Is this a trick question?

What's your problem with muslims? I'm just wondering.
I regret to inform you that it is not just my problem with Muslims. Islam has become a pariah religion unwelcome in any land except for a few self-righteous and politically correct European countries which are quickly attempting to ebb. Islam has not covered itself with glory except in the eyes of Islamists in any part of the world, spreading from Asia to the Americas.

Islam has simply become a pariah in all the non-Isalmic world. If you haven't figured that out for yourself by now, then you probably never will.

I give up. Is this a trick question?

What's your problem with muslims? I'm just wondering.
I regret to inform you that it is not just my problem with Muslims. Islam has become a pariah religion unwelcome in any land except for a few self-righteous and politically correct European countries which are quickly attempting to ebb. Islam has not covered itself with glory except in the eyes of Islamists in any part of the world, spreading from Asia to the Americas.

Islam has simply become a pariah in all the non-Isalmic world. If you haven't figured that out for yourself by now, then you probably never will.

I personally know many danes, and have been around everywhere in Denmark, and it's nearly impossible to find someone that hates Islam, or any other religion for that matter. You may know some people in Prague, but don't start to think everybody's following your opinion.

I think you've got a serious problem my friend. Why the hell would you discuss ass wiping?:eusa_eh:

Hey, your prophet muhammy is the one who laid out how to wipe your ass, I'm just repeating what the man said. So you're saying that Mo has a "serious problem"? I agree totally. :D

Forum List

Back