The Face Of Evil:

41319.jpg

abdullah-ocalan-in-ateist-olmasi_191171.jpg

ocalan2.jpg

erdogan_pm.jpg

photo_verybig_126211.jpg

bashar_al_assad_erdogan-1.jpg

This is our ancestral land, and we won't give up an inch:
And this video shows what belongs to us, and why it ended up like that;)

I don't watch videos. But the part that's REALLY REALLY funny is that "we won't give up an inch". You've already given 100% of your land to 4 countries!!!! :lol:

If you have a low number of IQ then please stay away from forums like this. Giving up is accepting defeat, we have'nt given up mr. Turk, or whatever you are.

I would carpet bomb the whole area with weapons and ammo, and let you fight it out to the last goat or sheep. I love it when muslims fight muslims. That's THE BEST.:clap2:

I don't watch videos. But the part that's REALLY REALLY funny is that "we won't give up an inch". You've already given 100% of your land to 4 countries!!!! :lol:

If you have a low number of IQ then please stay away from forums like this. Giving up is accepting defeat, we have'nt given up mr. Turk, or whatever you are.

I would carpet bomb the whole area with weapons and ammo, and let you fight it out to the last goat or sheep. I love it when muslims fight muslims. That's THE BEST.:clap2:

I am really surprised at you Ima, you seemed very pro Muslim when you came on here a few months ago.

PNA – The former speechwriter to more than one U.S Secretary of State and the editor of The American Interest Adam Garfinkle has analyzed in his recent publication the situation of Kurds by assessing the historic records of the nation itself and its neighbors (namely Turkey, Iran, Iraq and Syria) and their role on the creation of a Kurdish identity. The past compared in detail with the current situation of the region, nation’s own important role and international situation, which he believes is backing Kurds to reach their long-term national dream, an independent Kurdistan.

“The Kurds never thought of themselves as a separate nation until very recently, certainly not before the 20th century”, Garfinkle said.

He explained that the creation of national identity first emerged among Turks, Arabs and others in the region and finally among Kurds certainly after

the fall of Ottoman Empire.
Regarding the role of Kurds before the fall of Empire, the writer says “while Kurds often played important roles in the great parade of Muslim empires, they did not do so self-consciously as Kurds, but rather as Muslims”, has given Salahadin Ayoubi as an example.

In addition to the regional arrangement and its influence on Kurds, the nation themselves according to the writer’s perspective lacked an extensive written literature before the 20th century and Kurds focused their collective identity largely on the tribal values rather than national affiliation. The geographic location of greater Kurdistan with huge mountain in-between makes the situation for Kurds even more difficult to overcome these problems.

Things however changed sharply, the creation of Turkish, Arab, Persian identity followed by a creation of Kurdish identity; Kurdish national awareness, the strength of its national literature and understanding of national politics raised as a consequence of technological development; as a result Kurds are less divided today than ever and Kurdish Regional Government in Iraq became a guidance for other parts of Kurdistan.

International alliance and super power’s attitude towards Kurdish independence is one of the most important point of Garfinkle’s discussion. The writer states that while Kurdish independence used to be a threat to the national interest of the United States, and U.S ‘s attitude on the issue was one of the obstacles on the road of Kurdish independence, today those reasons gone forever.

The following paragraph is in writer’s words, explaining the current U.S interest and Kurdish independence:

“The United States used to be against Kurdish independence, period and full stop. But the reasons for this opposition no longer claim much power. American administrations opposed it in part because Kurdish independence was a short-term ploy of the Soviet government after World War II, designed to hurt two American associates at the time, Iran and Turkey. Somehow it stuck in our heads that Kurdish independence was a bad thing even after the Soviet opportunity to use the Kurds to advantage had long since disappeared. But there were other reasons, too. We did not think it was a good idea in general to mess with the national boundaries of the area, artificial and prone to mousetrap/ping-pong ball collapse as they are. In particular, as a subset of this general concern with shaky boundaries, successive U.S. administrations supported the continuation of Iraq as a unitary state.

None of these reasons make a lot of sense anymore. Iraq is no longer a unitary state, thanks in large part to what we did to it. Other borders have been tampered with lately, Sudan and Mali being the two most recent cases in point, and the great crescendo of clattering of mousetraps has not been heard as a result. (Not that the results have been pretty.) And the Turks now seem for the first time at least theoretically reconcilable to the idea of an independent Kurdish state, so long as they think they can more or less control the dangers it might pose to them.”

At the end of his article, Adam Garfinkle however realistically points out some other regional obstacles that remain on the road of achieving a greater Kurdistan, but not necessarily on KRG’s attempts to announce its own Kurdish government.

Adam M. Garfinkle is the editor of The American Interest, a bimonthly public policy magazine. He was previously editor of another such publication, The National Interest. He has been a university teacher and a staff member at high levels of the U.S. government. Garfinkle was a speechwriter for George W. Bush's Secretaries of State, Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice. He was editor of The National Interest and left to edit The American Interest magazine in 2005. Francis Fukuyama, Eliot Cohen, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Josef Joffe, and Ruth Wedgwood were among the magazine's founding leadership.

By Arina Moradi

Last edited:
Hey there. I was reading a discussion just like this on a new website. It's called Habidy, and discussions like this are held on a large scale. I've been using it like crazy, so I suggest you take a look and see what it's about. It's still in its beginning stages so you will need this code–10MEGX–to get in.

I'll check some time in the future:eusa_angel:

I am really surprised at you Ima, you seemed very pro Muslim when you came on here a few months ago.

I'm agnostic, I think all religions are what's wrong with the world. In fact muslims and Jews are probably the two WORST religions, muslims just want to kill everyone who doesn't kiss a carpet and Jews think they are better than everyone else (god's chosen people). Anyways, the muslims here are all fakers, they don't even follow their own prophet who told them how to wipe their ass with rocks.
I'm for peace, a very unpopular stance at this board.

The terrorist mongols are in need of civillian blood again!:

ERBIL-Hewlêr, Kurdistan region 'Iraq',— Two Iraqi Kurdish civilians were killed and three wounded in a Turkish air strike in Iraqi Kurdistan region during the latest operation targeting Kurdish PKK separatist rebels sheltering there, a Kurdistan official said on Wednesday.

The strike on Tuesday hit a village near Rania, close to the remote mountains of Kurdistan in northern Iraq where rebels from the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) have been based in their 28-year-old guerrilla war against Turkish forces.

"Two civilians were killed and three more wounded in a village in Rania by a Turkish air strike," said Jabbar Yawar, secretary general for Kurdistan's Peshmerga military forces.

The past few months have seen some of the heaviest fighting between Turkish forces and the PKK since the militants took up arms in 1984. Turkish fighter jets and attack helicopters have bombarded the rebels on both sides of the Iraqi border.

Turkish ground forces carried out a two-day cross-border operation targeting Kurdish militants in northern Iraq on November 5-6, Turkish media reported on Wednesday.

Turkey's military, which rarely talks to the media, could not immediately be reached to confirm the reports. But the Peshmerga's Yawar denied any Turkish forces had crossed the Iraqi border.

Broadcaster NTV said Turkish commandos had gone up to 5 km (3 miles) into Iraq to target camps belonging to Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) militants. It said the offensive, which followed a Turkish air operation in the area, was finished.

Turkey's parliament last month extended by a year a mandate allowing the government to send troops into northern Iraq in pursuit of PKK fighters, despite objections from Baghdad.

The mandate was first passed in 2007 and has been extended every year since, permitting the army to enter Iraq to strike the PKK, which is designated a terrorist group by Ankara, the United States and the European Union.

Turkey most recently sent ground forces into Iraq in 2008 and has an estimated 1,000 troops based there under an agreement with Iraq dating from the 1990s.

Relations between Turkey and Iraq have cooled sharply in recent months over mutual charges of sectarianism, and Baghdad last month asked Turkey to stop attacking the PKK on its territory.

Turkey's parliament last month also authorised the government to send troops into Syria, Turkey's southern neighbour, in response to shelling by President Bashar al-Assad's forces of Turkish territory that had killed civilians.

Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan, a vocal critic of Assad's crackdown on a popular uprising, has accused Syria's government of backing the PKK in its recent escalation of attacks.

Since it was established in 1984, the PKK has been fighting the Turkish state, which still denies the constitutional existence of Kurds, to establish a Kurdish state in the south east of the country. By 2012, more than 45,000 people have since been killed.

But now its aim is the creation an autonomous region and more cultural rights for ethnic Kurds who constitute the greatest minority in Turkey. A large Turkey's Kurdish community, numbering to 23 million, openly sympathise with PKK rebels.

The PKK wants constitutional recognition for the Kurds, regional self-governance and Kurdish-language education in schools.

PKK's demands included releasing PKK detainees, lifting the ban on education in Kurdish, paving the way for an autonomous democrat Kurdish system within Turkey, reducing pressure on the detained PKK leader Abdullah Öcalan, stopping military action against the Kurdish party and recomposing the Turkish constitution.

The rebels have scaled back their demands for more political autonomy for the Kurds.

Turkey refuses to recognize its Kurdish population as a distinct minority. It has allowed some cultural rights such as limited broadcasts in the Kurdish language and private Kurdish language courses with the prodding of the European Union, but Kurdish politicians say the measures fall short of their expectations.

Copyright ©, respective author or news agency, Reuters | Ekurd.net | Agencies

Last edited:
To every single turkish terrorist supporter: You may call the PKK terrorists, but when a so called ''proffesional army'' is killing civillians, you all ignore it. By denying these terrorist acts you are playing a part of the terrorism and feel free to go on that way.

Turks does'nt belong in the Middle east, since their arrival they only managed to spread death, terror and sadness among the the real inhabitants of Anatolia (Kurds, greeks, armenians etc)

Last edited:
Hate filled the hearts of the occupiers
They we're cruel, without conscience and faith
You can't force us to not be kurds
We have always been kurds, and will remain kurds

Before the praying to the fire
Before we became muslims
Before the opression and freedom
We have always been kurds, and will remain kurds

I'm not an arab, not an iranian and not a mountain turk
Not only me, but the history says, i am a kurd
And from Kurdistan

I don't demand others lands
I'm not stepping on others territory
For my people and my country's rights
I will fight, as long as i'm alive

Hate filled the hearts of the occupiers
They we're cruel, without conscience and faith
Even if you flattened the Qendil and Agiri mountains
You won't be able to force us to not be kurds
We have always been kurds, and will remain kurds.

poem by Ibrahim Ehmad (1914-2000)

Last edited:
This is not the first time this happened they killed 34 Kurds in a air strike too a month ago, but sadly no one cares. Is this a democracy? Those supporters of turkey be ashamed the European Union is now realizing the hidden dictatorship in Turkey, now Turkey announces we can speak Kurdish in courts is this suppost to make us stop protesting NO! Believe in the Kurdish spring. We want to study in our mother language we want our own government we want our rights.

Last edited:
This is not the first time this happened they killed 34 Kurds in a air strike too a month ago, but sadly no one cares. Is this a democracy? Those supporters of turkey be ashamed the European Union is now realizing the hidden dictatorship in Turkey, now Turkey announces we can speak Kurdish in courts is this suppost to make us stop protesting NO! Believe in the Kurdish spring. We want to study in our mother language we want our own government we want our rights.

Dammit why can't i boost your reputation?:confused:

Turks are barbarics, they slaughtered their way to Anatolia, while they should have stayed at home (Mongolia) You can never convince them that this land belongs to us, and neither is it possible for the turkified people (You know who you are;))

If Romney will kick your a** out of Nato, we won't be asking for more;)

As if Romney would have given a fuck about you anyway.
Dreamboy.

Did i say he would do anything for us? No! I said he will kick your terrorist child killing ass out of Nato. We'll just have to wait for four more years, nothing compared to the opression of the last century.

Now leave this topix you child killer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back