Supreme Court: Coach Can Pray on the Sidelines. Ruling 6-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to prove that it happened dummy. Case is over we won you lost, again.

I do not have to prove anything, I asked a question, nothing more

I have lost nothing, there is nothing personal in this ruling for me

I just happen to disagree with it

Making employees check their faith at the door is a violation of their 1st amendment rights. The 1st A doesn't say "unless you work for the govt, then it doesn't count". That's first.

Secondly, you can hardly teach without addressing religion of some sort, especially as kids get older. We are absolutely allowed to teach ABOUT religion as long as we remain neutral and teach content, facts, etc--not evangelizing. In my field it's important for me to understand the laws on this--again, as long as the educational content is solid and you're not "playing favorites", it's fine.
What is your opinion of a schoolroom filled with BLM posters, ANTIFA propaganda and material encouraging kids to question their gender?

For that matter, what is your opinion of Matthew 6:5?

What is your opinion of a schoolroom filled with BLM posters, ANTIFA propaganda and material encouraging kids to question their gender?

For that matter, what is your opinion of Matthew 6:5?
Those individuals are pushing their religion on others through violence... Not acceptable. Telling a child to violate their parents deeply held religious beliefs is not the job of a teacher. Your comparing apples to hand grenades.

Once against the Communists in the Ninth Court gets overturned. They have the world's record of being overturned, don't they?

The TRUMPCourt is wrong
Just like they have been wrong on many recent decisions

They just don’t care as they revise our Constitution from the bench

Wait until they figure out a way to tell you that you don't have the authority or the power to change the meaning of words
like "him" or "her" to suit whatever goofy idea you come up with next ... :auiqs.jpg:

He did it in the middle of the football field, there was nothing private about it.

By it very nature, nothing done on the 50 yard line of a football stadium full of people is discrete.

And I am a follower of Jesus who also understands why people do it.
You forgot to mention that he did it after the game, not before....and not during.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back