Supreme Court Decisions Expected Today

The OP mentioned the Xiden loan forgiveness program, Affirmative Action...which of those is an individual right?
Good question.
The OP also mentioned "LBGQ case in which a private business owner does not want to provide his/her service to gays." - how should the court rule on those cases to ensure they don't strip individual rights? Should they strip the individual rights of the business owners?
No one has a right to be served. It's conceptually contradictory and directly conflicts with actual individual rights

Dimtards will be really upset after these.
Yup. They seem to be in favor of special privileges for specific people - whether they be six-figure earners looking for other, lower-earning people to pay off their debts or a member of a privileged minority (NOT Asians or Jews) getting admission standards lowered for them.

Should be a lively debate around here in a couple of days!

A business is not a person.
The owner is free to hate gays.

But if his business is open to the public, it must accommodate the whole public

”We don’t serve Negroes” is no longer allowed

Court precedent says otherwise. A client can't compel speech that is contrary to the beliefs of the business. There are tons of cases related to compelled speech. Try educating yourself commie.

Court precedent says otherwise. A client can't compel speech that is contrary to the beliefs of the business. There are tons of cases related to compelled speech. Try educating yourself commie.

Give me an example

NO SHOES, NO SHIRT, NO SERVICE.

Stop lying.

A business owner can refuse to serve anyone they choose not to serve, whether you like it or not.

Like the above sign on doors a business should have to post who they will not serve on their doors if they are so desired to do.

Help everyone decide what doors to cross.

Like the above sign on doors a business should have to post who they will not serve on their doors if they are so desired to do.

Help everyone decide what doors to cross.
Like “we will not serve Republicans”? Even if northern Virginia, they’d wipe out 35% of their customers and go bankrupt.

A business is not a person.
The owner is free to hate gays.

But if his business is open to the public, it must accommodate the whole public

”We don’t serve Negroes” is no longer allowed

Being black is an immutable trait. Being gay is not. You keep trying to make discrimination based on color the same as that based on actions. The two cannot be even remotely compared.

I keep schooling you and you keep failing the test.

Oh, and once again, most blacks hate comparing them to gays.

Your a troubled human being.

Being black is an immutable trait. Being gay is not. You keep trying to make discrimination based on color the same as that based on actions. The two cannot be even remotely compared.

Still discrimination

Being black is an immutable trait. Being gay is not.

Opinion noted.

You keep trying to make discrimination based on color the same as that based on actions. The two cannot be even remotely compared.

Hate is hate in the end. Not serving people because you perceive them to be different than you is not something I'll ever understand.

Forum List

Back