Supreme Court Decisions Expected Today

We are fine with throwing troublemakers and provocateurs out of restaurants.

If you walk into my restaurant wearing a T-shirt that says “All women are shit”, you won’t be getting any service there. But then assholes aren’t a protected class.
Because, what you describe are non immutable traits and that is your right. Gay is also not immutable

Not an opinion. There is no test that can tell me, on an anthropological basis, who is, and who is not gay. It’s simply not an immutable trait

There isn't one to tell you that you are straight either.

If someone’s actions make me not want to do business with them, that is a judgement that I alone can make. It may be discriminatory, but that is not the same as discrimination based on an immutable (born that way) trait, such as race.

The two are worlds apart.

If two gays start making out in your establishment, you can kick them out.
You can’t kick them out for being gay

And it applies to more than the color of your skin.
Religion, nationality are also protected

You can hate who you want
Your business can’t

The case isn’t about whether people have the right to get released, so no individual rights are involved. This case rests on whether whether or not Congress legally approved the program.

If you don’t even know what the cases are about why are you bothering to comment until you do?
haha i know it’s not a individual right…geez man read the post i was responding to

and no congress didn’t approve of it, it was an executive order

geez man you aren’t bright

If two gays start making out in your establishment, you can kick them out.
You can’t kick them out for being gay

And it applies to more than the color of your skin.
Religion, nationality are also protected

You can hate who you want
Your business can’t
How would I know you were gay then? I can test for nationality. And I won’t argue religion except it is constitutionally protected, but even though, a religious action in my place of business could result in you getting the boot if it caused a problem for my customers.

If you get a job or get into a school it should be based solely on merit, experience, ambition, intelligence
These institutions are tasked with supplying society with the BEST AND BRIGHTEST. When these are usurped with racial or gender preferences it dilutes that pool. Intelligence and ingenuity should be the ONLY deciding factors.
A business is an extension of the owners and they can dictate their own principals.
Much the same as the SCOTUS ruled in the Citizens United issue.

How would I know you were gay then? I can test for nationality. And I won’t argue religion except it is constitutionally protected, but even though, a religious action in my place of business could result in you getting the boot if it caused a problem for my customers.
What happened to "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone."

haha i know it’s not a individual right…geez man read the post i was responding to

and no congress didn’t approve of it, it was an executive order

geez man you aren’t bright

What isn’t very bright is YOU commenting on a case you know nothing about. Especially Especially considering that the argument is definitely based on whether the program falls under a 2001 emergency student debt relief program law

Before you accuse others of not being very bright, I suggest you read up on the arguments.

You have to be dumber than several sacks of hammers to continually call other people stupid on topics you know nothing about. Especially given how easy it would be to verify the claims before you put open your mouth wider and stick the other foot in.

What happened to "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone."

All too often the people that were refused service were refused because of race, religion or sexual orientation.

Just like Ron DeSantis is banning books about being black or Hispanic or Asian or gay. He’s not banning books about being straight and white.

The Supreme Court will continue its campaign to strip individual rights

Boy do you love blowing smoke up your ass. What about my right not to get injected with a dangerous vaccine I don't need? My right to raise my children morally, my right to self-defense, my right to vote for the candidate of my wishes, or my right to pick and drive the kind of car I want?

WHERE'S THOSE FUCKING RIGHTS, CHUMP???

Up Biden's ass along with your head?

All too often the people that were refused service were refused because of race, religion or sexual orientation.

Just like Ron DeSantis is banning books about being black or Hispanic or Asian or gay. He’s not banning books about being straight and white.
No. It's not "just like" that at all. DeSantis is passing laws to do this, via government - thus violating equal rights. Despite the ambitions of liberals, businesses are not government, and no one's rights are being violated. They're just people, running their business as they see fit.

Forum List

Back