Supreme Court Hands Victory To Transgender Students In Locker Room Case

I'm sure the far right homophobes on this board will go nuts with this but that's just icing on the cake to me.

Transgender people won't be discriminated.

Thank you Supreme Court.

Utterly repulsive and revolting !!
Transgender is a severe mental illness
...and still more ignorance, bigotry, and hate from the right.
It is really tough to be more ignorant than you. Ignorance is you labeling without understanding the science behind what you fail to know.

I'm sure the far right homophobes on this board will go nuts with this but that's just icing on the cake to me.

Thank you Supreme Court.

It is really tough to be more ignorant than you. Ignorance is you labeling without understanding the science behind what you fail to know.
You moron need to go back to Middle School , Biology

Thank you Supreme Court.

You moron need to go back to Middle School , Biology
Just how the hell am I ignorant? In biology, you are either male or female, there is no gene that makes you a transgender, that is a personal choice. It is based off of feeling and emotion.

Bathrooms are based on BIOLOGY. Not what you "identify" with

Actually, bathrooms are based on architecture. Prior to the 20th century, gender specific bathrooms weren't even a thing....

I hope you get a better imaginary life, living in the prison you put yourself in is disturbing. Now, it’s time for you to make another really retarded response because you have a need to respond because you are like a puppy needing attention.

Naw, guy, you are the one following a total stranger around, finding 'discrepencies" in his life story.

I could tell you very little about you from your 47,000 posts. I'm sure I hurt your feelings as some point because you've been stalking me on this board for years. The sad thing is, I really don't know what it was. YOu just aren't that important.

As badger confronted the lesbian, so too in this case we have a captive audience under coercion, fertile territory for opportunism. To understand LGBTQ and its modus operandi, there is no alternative than Narcissus.

’The essence of the tale presents Narcissus going to a pond to quench his thirst, discovering the existence of his reflection in the water and falling in love with it. Attempts at forming an erotic relationship with this image fail, causing Narcissus to understand aspects of his forming subjectivity. First, the image is his own, not an other’s he can exchange with. He is denied the intersubjective exchange he covets: touching the image in the pond destroys it and he cannot be touched by it....Freud then begins to categorise human attachment, opposing the narcissistic and anaclitic type of attachment. The narcissist attaches to the same, the anaclitic type attaches to the different.’
(Kristeva, Psychoanalysis and Culture)

The transvestite cathects the flesh itself.

Actually, bathrooms are based on architecture. Prior to the 20th century, gender specific bathrooms weren't even a thing....

I hope you get a better imaginary life, living in the prison you put yourself in is disturbing. Now, it’s time for you to make another really retarded response because you have a need to respond because you are like a puppy needing attention.

Naw, guy, you are the one following a total stranger around, finding 'discrepencies" in his life story.

I could tell you very little about you from your 47,000 posts. I'm sure I hurt your feelings as some point because you've been stalking me on this board for years. The sad thing is, I really don't know what it was. YOu just aren't that important.
Lol! Right on cue, the nut just keeps spewing great lies. He’ll be back soon, he can help himself.

Next will be to replace all the 'real women's' sport records with 'fake women's' records.
XY>XX
It seems that the left was so hell bent to get equality for the women and now just have them cancelled by
men who think they are women. And the left is good with that.
I asked Rye the other day if he felt that was fair to women? Of course, not knowing what answer
to give, he gave the, "I never thought about it".

Oh, noes, the WNBA is going to have the dykes all replaced by Trannies... not that anyone would notice, they are both equally unfeminine and no one was watching them anyway.

The funny thing is we create women's sports because women can't compete anywhere near the level of men... and then they bitch because they MIGHT encounter a tranny who might be slightly better in a sport that was artificially created for them to excel at.

Brilliant.

Don't care.
We notice that transgenders competing with their non-native gender only goes one way. It is only men pretending to be women who want to compete with biological women. Women pretending to be men do not want to compete with biological men. There's a reason for that, a reason that the politics-obsessed, anti-science left cannot acknowledge. Sorry skippy, but biology overrules gender politics, even when you don't like women very much.

Thank you Supreme Court.

You dont need to be a homophobe to be against this. Im about as "gay friendly" as you get and i dont support this. Its a really bad idea that will lead to women and girls being victimized in bathrooms. If i was a rapist, i would just wait in womens bathrooms for victims, and that will certainly happen going forward.

Next will be to replace all the 'real women's' sport records with 'fake women's' records.
XY>XX
It seems that the left was so hell bent to get equality for the women and now just have them cancelled by
men who think they are women. And the left is good with that.
I asked Rye the other day if he felt that was fair to women? Of course, not knowing what answer
to give, he gave the, "I never thought about it".

Oh, noes, the WNBA is going to have the dykes all replaced by Trannies... not that anyone would notice, they are both equally unfeminine and no one was watching them anyway.

The funny thing is we create women's sports because women can't compete anywhere near the level of men... and then they bitch because they MIGHT encounter a tranny who might be slightly better in a sport that was artificially created for them to excel at.

Brilliant.

Don't care.
We notice that transgenders competing with their non-native gender only goes one way. It is only men pretending to be women who want to compete with biological women. Women pretending to be men do not want to compete with biological men. There's a reason for that, a reason that the politics-obsessed, anti-science left cannot acknowledge. Sorry skippy, but biology overrules gender politics, even when you don't like women very much.
The problem with transgenders competing in womens sports goes beyond simple wins and losses. Women are getting seriously injured because of this. For example, Fox Fallen is literally fracturing womens skulls in MMA.

Last edited:
The reason is because it’s from the beginning, a lie that exposes the problematic of intersubjective exchange in the Narcissus example.

Lol! Right on cue, the nut just keeps spewing great lies. He’ll be back soon, he can help himself.

Right on cue, StalkerGeorgio keeps stalking... I really wish I knew what I did to hurt his feelings so bad.

Again, their chances of encountering a transgender in athletic competition are so statistically small, they might as well be buying lottery tickets. So once again, we create this artificial designation of women's athletics, so they can get some of that sweet, sweet, scholarship money and then they freak out when some trannies cross the imaginary line they created.

You dont need to be a homophobe to be against this. Im about as "gay friendly" as you get and i dont support this. Its a really bad idea that will lead to women and girls being victimized in bathrooms. If i was a rapist, i would just wait in womens bathrooms for victims, and that will certainly happen going forward.

Why would a rapist need to do that? Only 3% of rapists ever see the inside of a prison cell, it's not like we have a great record of putting them in jail. "So, I'm going to dress like a chick, and then sit in a commode for hours waiting for a woman to attack". That sounds a little Wile E. Coyote to me.

The problem with transgenders competing in womens sports goes beyond simple wins and losses. Women are getting seriously injured because of this. For example, Fox Fallen is literally fracturing womens skulls in MMA.

Oh, noes, you mean this sport where people pay to see people get their heads smashed in, someone actually got their head smashed in? It's kind of like bemoaning you went to NASCAR and there was a car crash. Or you went to Denny's and the food sucked.

so biology based bathrooms are progressive. Gotcha LOL

so biology based bathrooms are progressive. Gotcha LOL

Meh, it just means people didn't get worked up about this shit in the past, and probably won't in the future.

Look, man, I know it's harder and harder for you guys to find new Moral Outrage to get worked up about.

Again, its the special rights. Mr.ImADemocratSoImForEquality

Naw, it's a non-issue.

Here's the reality... You've probably peed next to a trans person and never knew it.
Its special rights. Bathroom designation doesnt matter unless you have a specific mental illness. Its discrimination.
Why cant schizos pee where they want? Dont they matter too?

Thank you Supreme Court.

real smart--allowing men into little girls' bathrooms---you're a dumbass
..icing on the cake? you must be a pervert

Forum List

Back