Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg undergoes more cancer treatment

8sxh.jpg

I don't wish death or a painful death on anybody....The hideous comments the equally hideous Bill Mahr made about the dead Koch brother, are testimony to the vicious/cowardly nature of the modern commiecrat. But facts are facts....Ginsburg has pancreatic cancer....the press release is saying she had a "successful" radiation treatment; be that as it may. Is she going to die soon? Maybe not, but given her age and energy, she is probably not long for the Court. It's hard to imagine her as anything but an old, hunched over communist, but she was once an attractive young woman on her way to a successful life:

Ruth-Bader-Ginsburg-Young-And-Old.jpg

So the President will soon have another vacancy on the Court. Schumer has sworn he'll stop it...the Turtle has told him to kick rocks. My pick? the same guy who was a finalist the last two times...Thomas Hardiman. With him you'll counter the continued weak-suck behavior of Roberts...another blown-up Bush pick.

Thomas Hardiman - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Ruthie had a good run but she seems to have turned into a rabid partisan these days. Things like this happen. But whatever the cause, she really isn't doing herself or her country any good by staying on the court. Good luck, time to move on.

Ruthie had a good run but she seems to have turned into a rabid partisan these days. Things like this happen. But whatever the cause, she really isn't doing herself or her country any good by staying on the court. Good luck, time to move on.

She's also said both Gorsuch and Kavanaugh are solid justices and that the Rats attempt to stack the Court are wrong. She tends to like tradition although her votes are always leftist and there is no room for tradition with today's leftists. Her time has come and gone....she should spend her final days whacked out on heroin....a great drug if you're over 80. :lol:

What are Democrats willing to do if she dies?????????

That's a big question.

I don't wish death or a painful death on anybody....The hideous comments the equally hideous Bill Mahr made about the dead Koch brother, are testimony to the vicious/cowardly nature of the modern commiecrat. But facts are facts....Ginsburg has pancreatic cancer....the press release is saying she had a "successful" radiation treatment; be that as it may. Is she going to die soon? Maybe not, but given her age and energy, she is probably not long for the Court. It's hard to imagine her as anything but an old, hunched over communist, but she was once an attractive young woman on her way to a successful life:

So the President will soon have another vacancy on the Court. Schumer has sworn he'll stop it...the Turtle has told him to kick rocks. My pick? the same guy who was a finalist the last two times...Thomas Hardiman. With him you'll counter the continued weak-suck behavior of Roberts...another blown-up Bush pick.

"Ruthie Is A Goner"
What a hypocrite you are. Ok for you to talk shit, huh?

Ginsberg was one of the first transparently partisan justices on the Supreme Court, i.e., slavishly serving Democratic Party interests. Many of her arguments would have been laughed out of the Court if she had been making them on the other side of the bench.

What are Democrats willing to do if she dies?????????

That's a big question.

Since Mitch claimed the Rats couldn't make an election year pick with Garland, Schumer figures the Court would stay at 8 Justices until 2021. Mitch says that was then, this is now. Hey they should have considered the consequences of calling him "Moscow Mitch"...now they have a more determined enemy than ever.

She was hot 60 years ago...

She just needs to hold on for another 15 months. When Trump loses the 2020 election, then we can replace Ginsberg. After stalling for 2 months.

Forum List

Back