Supreme Court Throws Out Bid To Restrict Abortion Medication

You don't want "unwanted babies"? Don't make them.

You sure do know how to miss a point.

In all fairness you could've worded that statement better. You posted:
"Reproductive rights" = the right to choose to not make an unwanted baby.
"Reproductive rights" = the right to choose, would've made more sense.

In all fairness you could've worded that statement better. You posted:
"Reproductive rights" = the right to choose to not make an unwanted baby.
"Reproductive rights" = the right to choose, would've made more sense.

Nice try.

"Choose to not make an unwanted baby." So don't screw? Use contraception?

Why is there a question mark there? I assume you are an adult and every adult knows, unless they are seriously cognitively deficient, that not having sex and/or using contraception are two very obvious ways to avoid making unwanted babies.

Why is your response in the form of a question?

Never mind. I think we all get it.

‘Historian Mary Ziegler of the University of California, Davis says more plaintiffs — including a group of Republican-led states — are lining up in the lower court to challenge mifepristone access again. “I think the best way to read this is the Supreme Court kicking the can down the road,” she says.
[…]
Reproductive rights groups expressed cautious relief about the ruling, noting that the status quo is not exactly a win, since more than half of U.S. states severely restrict access to abortion.

“We are relieved by this outcome, but we are not celebrating,” writes Destiny Lopez of the Guttmacher Institute, a research group that supports abortion rights. “From the start, this case was rooted in bad faith and [lacked] any basis in facts or science.”’

The authoritarian right will not stop its meritless attack on reproductive autonomy and the right of citizens to be left alone from government excess and overreach.

Why is there a question mark there? I assume you are an adult and every adult knows, unless they are seriously cognitively deficient, that not having sex and/or using contraception are two very obvious ways to avoid making unwanted babies.

Why is your response in the form of a question?

Never mind. I think we all get it.

Who's "we all" Us?

You really need then, to be concerned about the explosive growth of Islam in America, which will take you back much further than other religions.
As a leftist, you won't of course have the balls to single it out.
Focus on the topic dumbshit.

The anti-choice authoritarian right won’t accept this decision; conservatives will continue to seek to compel conformity and violate a woman’s right to privacy.

Conservatives will pursue another bad faith, meritless case in an effort to deny women their reproductive autonomy.
They are going after IVF and contraception now.

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Thursday rejected a challenge to the abortion pill mifepristone, meaning the commonly used drug can remain widely available.

The court found unanimously that the group of anti-abortion doctors who questioned the Food and Drug Administration’s decisions making it easier to access the pill did not have legal standing to sue.

And that means by mail also. Bad day for the pro birth witch burners.

Well crap, those horrible right wing trumper judges always making decisions that only benefit the Republican anti abortionists…..

…oh..wait a sec..that’s not it at all!

Forum List

Back