Supreme Court Throws Out Bid To Restrict Abortion Medication

You can post any and all proof of that statement.

Or you can just read the Supreme Court's unanimous judgment where they found that the plaintiffs never had standing.

Or....if you starkly refuse to do any of your research, I'll baby bird it for you. Say Awwwwwww....

1718301829791.png

Awww the two baby murderers stroking each others nuts....
The anti-choice authoritarian right won’t accept this decision; conservatives will continue to seek to compel conformity and violate a woman’s right to privacy.

Conservatives will pursue another bad faith, meritless case in an effort to deny women their reproductive autonomy.

Or you can just read the Supreme Court's unanimous judgment where they found that the plaintiffs never had standing.

Or....if you starkly refuse to do any of your research, I'll baby bird it for you. Say Awwwwwww....

View attachment 961824

I read the courts decision. Conservatives have years bloviated NOT letting "The Goverment Decide should NOT Health Care." Now, that is exactly what they are doing. Women must Dominion over their bodies. Republicans do not want that

The fact that the case was thrown out by the SC is proof of everything she said.

Not just that....but I and pretty much every clear eyed person the board called this outcome from a mile away.

Here's my post from April, 2023.

"Come now. This case never should have been heard. HYPOTHETICAL standing, based on nested conjecture that has never happened once in 20 years for any litigant?

A woman who was harmed would have standing. A doctor who doesn't use the drug nor prescribes it and has NEVER treated a woman who has ever been injured?

The statute of limitations is 6 years. This FDA authorization was 20 years ago. It should never have been heard.

The appeals court are going to shred judge Matt. Just like they did Judge Cannon."

And of course, I was right. First on the statute of limitations. Then on standing.

There`s a MAGA social club near me where they`re not allowed to sit at the bar. They`re allowed in just to be humiliated. The member that I know tells me that most of the members are single. Shocking, no.
Just being White Supremacists isn`t good enough for these idiots.

There is a great deal of misogyny in white nationalist, and white supremacist movements.

The anti-choice authoritarian right won’t accept this decision; conservatives will continue to seek to compel conformity and violate a woman’s right to privacy.

Conservatives will pursue another bad faith, meritless case in an effort to deny women their reproductive autonomy.
We aren't complaining about this decision nor are we the ones who started this idiotic thread about it......Dim ilk is.
But, baby murder is one of your areas of expertise so no surprise here.

But the authoritarian right’s war on reproductive right’s won’t stop.

This is a win for reproductive autonomy on a legal technicality; the Court’s partisan conservative ideologues are still willing to ignore settled, accepted precedent and the facts of law to further restrict a woman’s right to privacy if again given the opportunity.

"Reproductive rights" = the right to choose to not make an unwanted baby.

And so does the lefts.....men in wigs defeating women every day in competition is a war on women's rights Dimtard.

Except that men aren't defeating women athletes on ANY day.

There are only 100 trans athletes in all of the NCAA - and that includes both men and women, in all sports. None of them is in contention to make the top 30 much less "defeat women every day". No women's rights are being affected at all.

Over 1 million American women have a miscarriage every single year, and right now, in red states with abortion bans, hospital emergency rooms are refusing to treat women's miscarriages, and women are dying as a result.

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Thursday rejected a challenge to the abortion pill mifepristone, meaning the commonly used drug can remain widely available.

The court found unanimously that the group of anti-abortion doctors who questioned the Food and Drug Administration’s decisions making it easier to access the pill did not have legal standing to sue.

And that means by mail also. Bad day for the pro birth witch burners.
I guess y'all can stop pissin and moanin about the Supreme Court now?

I like your use of "pro birth". Is there really a such thing as "anti-birth"? That's pretty moronic, if there is and shows a lack of basic understanding of how humans don't go extinct...lol

Forum List

Back