sure he is, whats new ?

broken promises? really, ya don't say..

Trump's Backing a Healthcare Plan That Breaks His Promises

Trump doesnt make fake promises, the media prints fake stories... and my dog farts magnolia blossoms.
Give DJT a break and stop jumping to conclusions like a Nervous Nelly.

He has not signed anything into law yet.

He can still veto it, if it passes the House and Senate.

It may not even pass the Senate.

And if it does then he would be very smart to veto it.

Ryan is taking Trump to the cleaners right about now.

Maybe Trump will get smart eventually before it is too late.

In November 2018 it will be too late for Ryan.

In November 2020 it will be too late for Trump.

Trump doesnt make fake promises, the media prints fake stories... and my dog farts magnolia blossoms.
There are no broken promises. The plan includes grants to the states to provide coverage for those people who are not covered by the national plan. Democrats find this confusing because they can't seem to understand there are fifty state governments in addition to the national government. Perhaps that why so many state governments have thrown the Democrats out.

I think this coming week will be focused on Ryan's bill and we will hear a lot about it on the news and the news talk shows.

Stay away from right wing radio however because that stuff rots your mind.

I would recommend hitting all the channels and networks except CNN and MSNBC.

PBS is my own favorite source.

I think this coming week will be focused on Ryan's bill and we will hear a lot about it on the news and the news talk shows.

Stay away from right wing radio however because that stuff rots your mind.

I would recommend hitting all the channels and networks except CNN and MSNBC.

PBS is my own favorite source.
PBS is clearly very liberal, but to their credit, they do try to be objective even when it is clearly painful for them to do so. I mean you, Judy Woodruff.

There are no broken promises. The plan includes grants to the states to provide coverage for those people who are not covered by the national plan. Democrats find this confusing because they can't seem to understand there are fifty state governments in addition to the national government. Perhaps that why so many state governments have thrown the Democrats out.
Trump said everyone would receive better care for less.

That's a lie.

That's a lie.
Nope, it's the truth. The liars are the people trying to evaluate the plan without taking into account the effect the state grants will have on cost and coverage.

That's a lie.
Nope, it's the truth. The liars are the people trying to evaluate the plan without taking into account the effect the state grants will have on cost and coverage.
That's your opinion, and based on the reports, you are 100% wrong.

That's a lie.
That's your opinion, and based on the reports, you are 100% wrong.
No, it's a fact. If you don't take into account the effect of the state grants on cost and coverage you can't objectively evaluate the plan.

CBO or tmt? :lol: AHCA is worse than Obamacare. Not to worry, tmt: this abortion of a plan is opposed by the dems and the freedom caucus, so you won't have to defend it at all.

CBO or tmt? :lol: AHCA is worse than Obamacare. Not to worry, tmt: this abortion of a plan is opposed by the dems and the freedom caucus, so you won't have to defend it at all.
Clearly tmt is a more reliable source for information on this issue.

Clearly tmt is a more reliable source for information on this issue.
Only a weak mind would conclude that tmt is a more reliable source than the CBO. :lol:
Actually, Jake, only some one with a weak mind would feel the need to be told what to think, and in this case since the CBO did not take into account the effect on cost and coverage of the state grants, its analysis is clearly incomplete and not a reliable source of information on the plan.

Forum List

Back