Surely If Trump Is Convicted It Will Hurt Him

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Guess not. He's more popular than ever and collecting millions in donations thanks to Democrats and their kangaroo courts. Hey, maybe after Trump's sentencing? Surely that will hurt him, hah?

Trump odds of winning hit new high, 19 points over Biden​

Trump holds 2-in-3 chance of winning in new election forecast​

2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION ODDS: 69% OF BETTORS BACKING DONALD TRUMP TO WIN​

Guess not. He's more popular than ever and collecting millions in donations thanks to the kangaroo courts. Hey, maybe after Trump's sentencing? Surely that will hurt him, hah?

Every voter who's ever been fucked over in court by a crooked lawyer or judge is now on Trump's side. Divorces, traffic tickets, tax disputes, custody cases, property disputes, civil cases, etc. Especially black voters, who know what being on the receiving end of a corrupt judge/lawyer is like.

Say the "judge" put him in jail up till the election.....He would win in a landslide.

Dems done fucked-up bad and I must say that I have really enjoyed watching then self-immolate.

They piled on too much for too long. Americans know that once you let a few abuses continue it will snowball to the point you are living in a former Eastern Bloc country. I know of what I speak...
Yes. The democrats are trying to tell us that in order to save democracy, we must first take democracy away. Voters need to really think about that.

Last edited:
Every voter who's ever been fucked over in court by a crooked lawyer or judge is now on Trump's side. Divorces, traffic tickets, tax disputes, custody cases, property disputes, civil cases, etc. Especially black voters, who know what being on the receiving end of a corrupt judge/lawyer is like.
Over the years and especially lately, more and more people are railroaded and it has become a case of you are guilty until you prove yourself innocent.

Say the "judge" put him in jail up till the election.....He would win in a landslide.

Dems done fucked-up bad and I must say that I have really enjoyed watching then self-immolate.
And the funniest part is they have no clue. They are engrained with the mindset of do something and if it doesn't work, just do more of what doesn't work. It is a feedback loop that they just can't shake because it is written into their DNA, which has been corrupted by TDS.

hillary book.jpg

I would wager that's 15 to 20% of the population at a minimum

Guess not. He's more popular than ever and collecting millions in donations thanks to Democrats and their kangaroo courts. Hey, maybe after Trump's sentencing? Surely that will hurt him, hah?

It is reassuring that obviously there are still a LOT of Americans with a healthy sense of justice and fair play and recognize bad law, bad prosecution, malicious weaponization of the law/government/courts when they see it. How many movies are made of corrupt law enforcement, corrupt judges, malfeasance by those in government we should be able to trust implicitly?

Those and personal experience ar good education to inform the public of how all that has been applied to President Trump for no other reason than most of American wants him to be President and that threatens their ability to be corrupt and commit malfeasance.

Trump is resisted by the majority because most of America does not want him to be President and allow him the ability to continue to corrupt and commit malfeasance.

It is reassuring that obviously there are still a LOT of Americans with a healthy sense of justice and fair play and recognize bad law, bad prosecution, malicious weaponization of the law/government/courts when they see it. How many movies are made of corrupt law enforcement, corrupt judges, malfeasance by those in government we should be able to trust implicitly?

Those and personal experience ar good education to inform the public of how all that has been applied to President Trump for no other reason than most of American wants him to be President and that threatens their ability to be corrupt and commit malfeasance.
Not to mention Americans can't make ends meet anymore and we are in a bunch of wars.

Keep telling yourself that.

Forum List

Back