Surprise! It's Americans!

Who is shocked that the terrorist terror attack in Iraq turned out to be Americans? I was totally shocked.

America, where brain cells go to die.

US jury convicts Blackwater guards in 2007 killing of Iraqi civilians US news The Guardian

US jury convicts Blackwater guards in 2007 killing of Iraqi civilians
Security guards for private US contractor guilty of manslaughter for notorious 2007 incident that left 17 dead in Baghdad
Three security guards working for the private US contractor Blackwater have been found guilty of the manslaughter of a group of unarmed civilians at a crowded Baghdad traffic junction in one of the darkest incidents of the Iraq war.

A fourth, Nicholas Slatten, was found guilty of one charge of first-degree murder. All face the likelihood of lengthy prison sentences after unanimous verdicts on separate weapons charges related to the incident.

The Nisour Square massacre in 2007 left 17 people dead and 20 seriously injured after the guards working for the US State Department fired heavy machine guns and grenade launchers from their armoured convoy in the mistaken belief they were under attack by insurgents.

But attempts to prosecute the guards have previously foundered because of a series of legal mistakes by US officials, and the case had attracted widespread attention in Iraq as a symbol of apparent American immunity.

The terrorist US government tried to shield these murderers from court action, but justice finally had its day, seeing them found guilty of murdering unarmed civilians.

American terrorists finally convicted, in one of very few cases that actually made it to court.

So they had a mistaken target, Islamo Terrorists purposely kill women and children, they dont bother to select military targets . How many bombs you guys set off in market places during the conflict?

No - They opened fire on unarmed civilians, claiming they were being fired upon, but that was just a lie.

They got sick of following the retarded ROE.
Terrorist would fire on em from houses and then run. The people in those houses would deny everything and protect them. They got tired of it and I dont blame em one bit.

Ah, shooting at unarmed old ladies is fine, as long as you can claim you were attacked first, even though not a single bullet hole was found in any of vehicles, and there was absolutely no evidence they were fired upon.
That's why they were convicted, and should be executed.

Who is shocked that the terrorist terror attack in Iraq turned out to be Americans? I was totally shocked.

US jury convicts Blackwater guards in 2007 killing of Iraqi civilians US news The Guardian

Security guards for private US contractor guilty of manslaughter for notorious 2007 incident that left 17 dead in Baghdad
Three security guards working for the private US contractor Blackwater have been found guilty of the manslaughter of a group of unarmed civilians at a crowded Baghdad traffic junction in one of the darkest incidents of the Iraq war.

A fourth, Nicholas Slatten, was found guilty of one charge of first-degree murder. All face the likelihood of lengthy prison sentences after unanimous verdicts on separate weapons charges related to the incident.

The Nisour Square massacre in 2007 left 17 people dead and 20 seriously injured after the guards working for the US State Department fired heavy machine guns and grenade launchers from their armoured convoy in the mistaken belief they were under attack by insurgents.

But attempts to prosecute the guards have previously foundered because of a series of legal mistakes by US officials, and the case had attracted widespread attention in Iraq as a symbol of apparent American immunity.

The terrorist US government tried to shield these murderers from court action, but justice finally had its day, seeing them found guilty of murdering unarmed civilians.

American terrorists finally convicted, in one of very few cases that actually made it to court.

So they had a mistaken target, Islamo Terrorists purposely kill women and children, they dont bother to select military targets . How many bombs you guys set off in market places during the conflict?

No - They opened fire on unarmed civilians, claiming they were being fired upon, but that was just a lie.

Terrorist would fire on em from houses and then run. The people in those houses would deny everything and protect them. They got tired of it and I dont blame em one bit.

Ah, shooting at unarmed old ladies is fine, as long as you can claim you were attacked first, even though not a single bullet hole was found in any of vehicles, and there was absolutely no evidence they were fired upon.

If they're giving aid and comfort to the enemy I dont have a problem with it.

Its only terrorism if its intentional and designed to instill "terror" in the public. You are using words you dont understand which is resulting in you looking like a moron. You should be embarrassed right now, but youre probably too stupid to understand why.

Leave the country, motherfucker.

We don't need your bullshit here.

Would you like to comment on the American terrorist murderers?
Since you consider one incident as terrorism then its OK for tens of millions of Muslims to murder children and other innocents. You belong on a watch list.

As I said above - can't defend, so avoid and/or insult.
No, that's the left wing MO. I specifically referred to your motivation in framing this thread the way you did. You belong on a watch list.

Its only terrorism if its intentional and designed to instill "terror" in the public. You are using words you dont understand which is resulting in you looking like a moron. You should be embarrassed right now, but youre probably too stupid to understand why.

I think the unarmed civilians they killed, injured and shot at were pretty fucking terrified.

Are they?
Nice claim, prove it.

By the way, name the US states that border Iraq.
What, they're half way around the world, and you attacked a country that didn't attack you?
Fuck - Your troops must be an invading force - so fair game if the fuckers get shot.
Personally, I'd like to see all US troops (that are part of invasion forces) killed or badly injured.
That way, there would be massive pressure on the US government to stop invading countries and murdering people.
You get away with it because your TV show cleaned up images of war, and there aren't enough dead Americans to force your governments to stop invading countries.

I say, kill every American soldier that is part of all your invasion forces, and watch the families pressure the white house to stop your mass murder.

That, by the way, is why your government is too scared to attack countries that can hit back.
China would destroy a few US cities, and that would bring you to the realities of war; something yor government can't allow.

Are they?
Nice claim, prove it.

What, they're half way around the world, and you attacked a country that didn't attack you?
Fuck - Your troops must be an invading force - so fair game if the fuckers get shot.
Personally, I'd like to see all US troops (that are part of invasion forces) killed or badly injured.
That way, there would be massive pressure on the US government to stop invading countries and murdering people.
You get away with it because your TV show cleaned up images of war, and there aren't enough dead Americans to force your governments to stop invading countries.

I say, kill every American soldier that is part of all your invasion forces, and watch the families pressure the white house to stop your mass murder.

That, by the way, is why your government is too scared to attack countries that can hit back.
China would destroy a few US cities, and that would bring you to the realities of war; something yor government can't allow.

STFU Sand Coon!!
Your word means nothing.

Are they?
Nice claim, prove it.

STFU Sand Coon!!
Your word means nothing.

Actually, old chap, I'm a white English chap.
Sorry to disappoint.

America, where brain cells go to die....

You are the same little insect who has claimed he was not anti-American many times, right?

It's dig at the Surprise, it's Muslims thread - .

You're a lying sack of shit, insect.

I see you can't bring yourself to condemn these American murderers.
So much for moderate American - many claim to be such, but you never hear them condemn their killers.

America, where brain cells go to die....

You are the same little insect who has claimed he was not anti-American many times, right?

It's dig at the Surprise, it's Muslims thread - .

You're a lying sack of shit, insect.

I see you can't bring yourself to condemn these American murderers.
So much for moderate American - many claim to be such, but you never hear them condemn their killers.

If for whatever reason they deserved any condemnation, were not going to condemn them to the likes of you so you can gloat. Pleasing IndoFred is in no way a requirement to the honesty of the conversation. Your whole thread just like all the other ones are Loaded in order to put down the US. You think every American soldier there should be badly injured or killed, You are an enemy of the US and also mine. Just go and become an Isis member, Go try to back up those words yourself. Will you? or does ISIS have to do it for you. Maybe you will be the one that comes back parallized.

Yes - every American soldier that forms part of an invading force deserves death.
The US starts wars, killing many people, but claims its dead are victims of terrorism.
Of course, this just isn't true - they're victims of your own stupid governments.

The same applies to your gun for hire mercs. As we see in this case, your send paid killers into a country, and pretty much let them do as they will, doing your best to block any legal actions against them when they murder, as they often do.
Where is the 'moderate' American condemnation of these killers?

Are they?
Nice claim, prove it.

STFU Sand Coon!!
Your word means nothing.

Actually, old chap, I'm a white English chap.
Sorry to disappoint.

A white English chap, eh? Well, I am glad you see the US justice system worked, unfortunately it took far too long and was a terribly atrocity. But, since you seem to be so involved in US affairs what say you about these war crimes, yet to be adjudicated?

Exclusive: Devastating dossier on 'abuse' by UK forces in Iraq goes to International Criminal Court

The damning dossier draws on cases of more than 400 Iraqis, representing "thousands of allegations of mistreatment amounting to war crimes of torture or cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment".

Exclusive Devastating dossier on abuse by UK forces in Iraq goes to International Criminal Court - UK Politics - UK - The Independent

British politicians and generals targeted in Iraq abuse case Law theguardian.com

UK soldiers accused of gunning down Afghan boys drinking tea RT News

There are more...

Maybe you should focus on your side of the pond...

British soldiers have also been guilty of crimes - does that mean your mercs should be let off?

You think every American soldier there should be badly injured or killed, You are an enemy of the US and also mine

Tell me, if a foreign force invaded the US of Arse, would you want them dead?
If so, why do you object to American invaders and mercs being killed, as they surely deserve?

If so, why do you object to American invaders and mercs being killed, as they surely deserve?
So you joined a US message board to pass these pearls of wisdom along? Are you really that lonely?

So you joined a US message board to pass these pearls of wisdom along? Are you really that lonely?

Can't answer the question - or darn't answer?

Forum List

Back