Survivor. Are you watching?

Quiet as its kept, I love Survivor. Have never missed a season and I was thinking, are any of you fans?

I have to admit, they almost lost me last season with this vets coming back and running the damn game and how much dominance Boston Rob had on his dumb tribe, and now I hear Coach and Ozzie are coming back this year.

This in my opinion sucks because a leader cant be developed within the new tribes. We will see.
Rarely watch, but caught it last night and boy what a fucking treat. A meltdown of epic proportions. :laugh2:

Brandon's bag was loaded up before Phillip's. If Brandon hadn't held on as long as he did, Phillip might not have been able to claim the win in the end.

the weirdness that is Amelia. wtf does the above mean? If A didn't lose, B wouldn't have won?

Amelia is political correctness on Soy Milk

This thread is all about Survivor.....please stay on point. :)

Last edited:
Brandon's bag was loaded up before Phillip's. If Brandon hadn't held on as long as he did, Phillip might not have been able to claim the win in the end.

the weirdness that is Amelia. wtf does the above mean? If A didn't lose, B wouldn't have won?

It is on point. Amelia has posted a crazy post on the subject. by you commenting upon Dante's post you have hijacked the thread off topic? see how it works?

:eek:

It is on point. Amelia has posted a crazy post on the subject. by you commenting upon Dante's post you have hijacked the thread off topic? see how it works?

Did you just refer to yourself as a third person?

If Brandon didn't quit, he would still be in the game. (USMB brilliance)

If Brandon didn't lose, Phillip would have one more competitor in a game where EVERYONE is out for themselves.

Did you watch the whole episode?

My comment was about the reward challenge, when Brandon and Phillip were still operating as a team.

Brandon lasted a long time, holding up a lot of weight. If he hadn't lasted as long as he did, the opposing team would have started loading Phillip up with weight earlier and Phillip might not have been able to bring it home for his team.

Dante often refers to himself as Dante. Why would that seem odd to you? Who else should Dante refer to himself as?

Last edited:

If Brandon didn't lose, Phillip would have one more competitor in a game where EVERYONE is out for themselves.

My comment was about the reward challenge, when Brandon and Phillip were still operating as a team.

Brandon lasted a long time, holding up a lot of weight. If he hadn't lasted as long as he did, the opposing team would have started loading Phillip up with weight earlier and Phillip might not have been able to bring it home for his team.

and if the other team had a different strategy? Amelia, all I am saying is it is silly to play what ifs. On some level I respect you, but not here,

D

That is Dante's trademark. His white sequined glove.

clue: Bob Dole. The guy became the standard bearer of a major political party. Others here imitate loser actors and others.

get IT yet?

And Phillip tried to take all the credit. As usual.

I am bummed brandon is gone. Dude has a short fuse but I still like him.

Brandon is a piece of shit. I don't think we should blame Phillip for Brandon's horrible behavior.

Remember when Brandon was on the show before, he was all about being a Christian and praying to Jesus, etc. What happened to that. Phony piece of shit.

Why is it that people who have the least to be proud of are so pumped up with pride? That's how Brandon is, soooooo proud. Of what? Being an asshole? I bet he slaps his wife around, I really do. He's fits the personality type that does that.

He's one of those little men with a Napolean complex. Always trying to prove himself. I think we all know what set Brandon off...in the reward challenge, Phillip was able to hold on to the end and win the challenge for the Favorites. Brandon crapped out. He resented Phillip for being the winner that Brandon would like to be...but isn't.

That's my take. I'm glad Brandon is gone and I gained a lot of respect for Phillip for the way he controlled himself in the face of Brandon's nonsense. He walked away, not because he was afraid, but because he knew that's what he needed to do. When Brandon was badmouthing him to the other tribe, he stood tall and silent until Jeff asked him for feedback. I think he may really have been a special agent. He's a smart guy, and he is really physically fit.

He's becoming one of my favorites.
Actually, it would be really fun to watch him beat the crap out of Brandon, and I'm pretty sure he could do it.

Brandon has issues and a head full of boogeymen...he admitted that after his last appearance on the show, it had a negative impact on his personal life. He had Phillip's number, but wasn't capable of outwitting him...so he failed on all levels of the game.

Those of you excusing Brandons behavior are not very good judges of character. The kid is off the charts unstable. He acted just like a punk in the ghetto trying to show off for his friends. He would ass stomp any of you if he thought it would impress someone else.

I grew up in west philly and have to agree with you. He acted like a punk in the ghetto. How did you know that? :doubt:

30 years ago he would have been my homeboy.

Too bad people on the net have no expwrience and can't tekl the difference

I do not understand why anyone would watch "Survivor". It's nothing more than a junior high popularity contest.

I do not understand why anyone who feels that way about "Survivor" would be hanging out on a thread where people who watch the show are discussing the show.

I guess some of us have to search out ways to make ourselves feel superior to others.

Brandon tries very hard to be "good". He has to live with being a Hantz..which is probably very hard to do. Even a relative was on Big Brother and he was targeted immediately by everyone in the house just because he was a Hantz. It all boils down to Russell Hantz. Even Brandon's dad was kind of an asshole when he was there the season Brandon played. Imagine being Brandon in that family of hateful users who think fists and being nasty is what gets them ahead...and knowing that is NOT the way to get anywhere but having to battle not only them..but himself.

Maybe I just try to see the good in people. I dunno. Phillip seems like a good sort but he is just too weird. He hides behind a mask and no telling what is underneath that mask. With Brandon..you know what you get. With Phillip...you get games and a helluva lot of backstabbing.

Forum List

Back