Swamp Rat Trump Aide Quits

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Lobbyist Trump aide quits after short term in the White House.
Man, this couldn't happen in Trump's WH. But something did.

"Politico adds that “Cox suggested while working in the White House that he was collecting intelligence or doing work after speaking to representatives and lobbyists from corporate interests.”

"Also among Cox’s alleged actions: “COX emailed with fellow White House aides and officials on the National Security Council, seeking to push along an exemption for Gulfstream to deliver private jets overseas after he had a conversation with General Dynamics’ lobbyist.”

Nice grab at straws, okfine, but ungracious things do work their way to the surface from time to time in every office. Take Vice President Joe's extortion of the old Ukranian Prexy, for example.

I knew a woman who was a schoolteacher, she died a few years ago, but her last name was Cox as well. She lost her mind when she was working and one of her students misspelled her name as "Cocks".

And?? ... :dunno:
The guy admitted he was giving out intelligence to lobbyists. Maybe you should read.
Yeah, like he's the only one that has done this EVER........ This is status quo regardless of who's in the white house, 99.9 percent just never own up to it, the other .01 percent own up for purely political and/or revenge reasons........ Wake up and smell the bull shit that is DC and politics.

The guy admitted he was giving out intelligence to lobbyists. Maybe you should read.
The article says, "alleged", "suggested".
Maybe you should take your own advice and read. ... :cool:
I probably read more than most. Maybe you forgot that Trump was draining the swamp. Trump's constant campaign mantra was to drain it and all you humpers reveled in it or maybe you forgot or just f'n deaf.
If you were leaving the WH you vowed not to lobby for 5 years upon exiting. So, do you think a lobbyist inside the WH isn't swampy? WTF? Quit playing dumb.

"Trump has also hired a large number of former lobbyists to serve in his administration — including the current Defense, Energy, Labor and Interior secretaries; the acting Homeland Security secretary; the EPA administrator; and the U.S. trade representative — and some of them have already gone back to K Street."

Yeah, like he's the only one that has done this EVER........ This is status quo regardless of who's in the white house, 99.9 percent just never own up to it, the other .01 percent own up for purely political and/or revenge reasons........ Wake up and smell the bull shit that is DC and politics.
I know it's bullshit and never changes from one admin to the next. But when it's a constant coming out of the existing sitting admin and his supporters can't see past their noses when it's right in from of them?

Last edited:
I know it's bullshit and never changes from one admin to the next. But when it's a constant coming out of the existing sitting admin and his supporters can't see past their noses when it's right in from of them?
Neither side can see past their own hyper-partisan noses........

And... He got fired for it.
He did? Show me. Did you read the headline? I doubt it. Just another f'n troll.

Swampy Trump aide quits after allegation of ‘collecting intelligence’ for lobbyists via national security officials: Report
Well ok... He chose to quit rather than get fired. Whatever. I don't see the problem.

Edit: Do you actually think he WANTED to leave the job he had?

Swampy Trump aide quits after allegation of ‘collecting intelligence’ for lobbyists via national security officials: Report
Well ok... He chose to quit rather than get fired. Whatever. I don't see the problem.

C'mon. Get with it and read for yourself what a lobbyist is and why they shouldn't be in the WH.

C'mon. Get with it and read for yourself what a lobbyist is and why they shouldn't be in the WH.
I wouldn't answer that question I asked either if I had no character.

"Politico adds that “Cox suggested while working in the White House that he was collecting intelligence or doing work after speaking to representatives and lobbyists from corporate interests.”

"Also among Cox’s alleged actions: “COX emailed with fellow White House aides and officials on the National Security Council, seeking to push along an exemption for Gulfstream to deliver private jets overseas after he had a conversation with General Dynamics’ lobbyist.”

Wow.

This guy really should never have been hired.

The government has way too many lobbyist and corporate people.

They don't work for the best interests of our nation or our people.

No he wasn't. He quit.

You would know this if you read the article.

15 hours after the White House refused to comment about it he resigned.

He was allowed to resign. He should have been fired but he was a lobbyist so he got special treatment. Like most lobbyists in our government.

Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 2.36.06 PM.png

No he wasn't. He quit.

You would know this if you read the article.

15 hours after the White House refused to comment about it he resigned.

He was allowed to resign. He should have been fired but he was a lobbyist so he got special treatment. Like most lobbyists in our government.

View attachment 361803

Wow.

This guy really should never have been hired.

The government has way too many lobbyist and corporate people.

They don't work for the best interests of our nation or our people.
I agree.

Forum List

Back