Do you think Sweden will fall?

• Yes

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
It does not seem like anything sort of hate and racism can impress you :) So I am under no illusion that my mere mortal self can impress you in any way.

I am glad that German police came under criticism for its handling of Cologne incident.

However, when is German police going to come under criticism for failing to protect refugees from violence of racist people like the ones who are spreading hate on this site?

1.They did not come under criticism for their "handling" of the Cologne incident. They were came under criticism for the fact that they were hiding how bad it was and that the incident had a cultural component.

This reveals that the intent of the European Governments is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you claim it is, ie to whitewash the immigrants, not scapegoat them.

As you are doing.

2. Your dishonest and vile implication that discussing this problem is racist is noted and rejected. That type of Political Correctness is the reason that these issues have been created in the first place and not been honestly discussed in the second, and God Forbid ever actually dealt with in the Third.

Your communications skills suck. That I think seems to be a common problem among people of your ilk.

If German police attempted to whitewash or did not act promptly, that would be characterized as mishandling. So you and your ilk are criticizing German police for mishandling the Cologne incident. That is fine but my question to you is how come you people are not criticizing German police for failing to protect the rights of refugees?

It is you who is dishonest. You claim that your society is kind and generous and yet your society routinely carries out hate attacks on refugees who have lost everything in the war that is a creation of European countries.

My communication skills are excellent, save your lies for someone dumb enough to fall for them.

1. YOu failed to address my point. Again.

They were came under criticism for the fact that they were hiding how bad it was and that the incident had a cultural component.

This reveals that the intent of the European Governments is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you claim it is, ie to whitewash the immigrants, not scapegoat them.

As you are doing.

2. As you refuse to honestly or seriously address my point above, I see no reason to address yours.

I get it that German police came under criticism for not doing enough or hiding or whatever you think they did.

What you are not getting is that why is German police not under criticism for failing to protect refugees?

This tells us that either your do not know how to read or you are avoiding a direct question. This is indicative of an insincere position.

They were came under criticism for the fact that they were hiding how bad it was and that the incident had a cultural component.

As you are doing.

2. As you refuse to honestly or seriously address my point above, I see no reason to address yours.

Are you a moron?

If not answer this: why are European governments not under criticism for failing to protect the rights of refugees?

1.They did not come under criticism for their "handling" of the Cologne incident. They were came under criticism for the fact that they were hiding how bad it was and that the incident had a cultural component.

As you are doing.

2. Your dishonest and vile implication that discussing this problem is racist is noted and rejected. That type of Political Correctness is the reason that these issues have been created in the first place and not been honestly discussed in the second, and God Forbid ever actually dealt with in the Third.

Your communications skills suck. That I think seems to be a common problem among people of your ilk.

If German police attempted to whitewash or did not act promptly, that would be characterized as mishandling. So you and your ilk are criticizing German police for mishandling the Cologne incident. That is fine but my question to you is how come you people are not criticizing German police for failing to protect the rights of refugees?

It is you who is dishonest. You claim that your society is kind and generous and yet your society routinely carries out hate attacks on refugees who have lost everything in the war that is a creation of European countries.

My communication skills are excellent, save your lies for someone dumb enough to fall for them.

As you are doing.

I get it that German police came under criticism for not doing enough or hiding or whatever you think they did.

What you are not getting is that why is German police not under criticism for failing to protect refugees?

This tells us that either your do not know how to read or you are avoiding a direct question. This is indicative of an insincere position.

As you are doing.

Are you a moron?

If not answer this: why are European governments not under criticism for failing to protect the rights of refugees?

I was very clear that you do not have the right to ask me to address your point seriously and honestly if you refuse me the same courtesy.

As you are doing.

As you are doing.

Are you a moron?

I was very clear that you do not have the right to ask me to address your point seriously and honestly if you refuse me the same courtesy.

I have answered your questions time and time again. You either do not know how to read or you are not interested in reading. Which one is it?

As you are doing.

As you are doing.

Are you a moron?

I have answered your questions time and time again. You either do not know how to read or you are not interested in reading. Which one is it?

No, you did not.

From above. Which you have studiously ignored.

"

As you are doing."

As you are doing.

Are you a moron?

No, you did not.

"

As you are doing."

That is your conclusion which by the way is flawed as I have pointed out in my previous detailed posts. My question to you and your ilk is very straight forward. Is Europe a civilized society? If the answer is yes then there should be no maltreatment of refugees in Europe. Unfortunately, as of now, refugees are being attacked and mistreated throughout Europe. This proves that Europe perhaps is not a civilized society. You guys can easily prove me wrong by coming out in the support of refugees. I am waiting.

You "voted' for it. .....or..you think you did ?

Attachments

• swedish_burka_team.jpg
    swedish_burka_team.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 70

As you are doing.

Are you a moron?

No, you did not.

"

As you are doing."

That is your conclusion which by the way is flawed as I have pointed out in my previous detailed posts. My question to you and your ilk is very straight forward. Is Europe a civilized society? If the answer is yes then there should be no maltreatment of refugees in Europe. Unfortunately, as of now, refugees are being attacked and mistreated throughout Europe. This proves that Europe perhaps is not a civilized society. You guys can easily prove me wrong by coming out in the support of refugees. I am waiting.

Save your hyperbole for someone who cares.

The coverup demonstrates that the intent of the governments in EUrope is the exact opposite of what you claim.

Constantly the European governments are denying or downplaying the negative news regarding immigrants and refugees.

They are constantly pushing YOUR agenda of the refugees being poor misunderstood victims.

In this they are completely betraying their professional and moral obligation to protect both the personal safety and interests of their citizens.

I assume you are well acquainted with the various Rape Rings of the UK? And the way the government, under the sway of political correctness was more concerned with not being called racist, than protecting children from rapists?

Are you a moron?

No, you did not.

"

As you are doing."

The coverup demonstrates that the intent of the governments in EUrope is the exact opposite of what you claim.

Constantly the European governments are denying or downplaying the negative news regarding immigrants and refugees.

They are constantly pushing YOUR agenda of the refugees being poor misunderstood victims.

In this they are completely betraying their professional and moral obligation to protect both the personal safety and interests of their citizens.

I assume you are well acquainted with the various Rape Rings of the UK? And the way the government, under the sway of political correctness was more concerned with not being called racist, than protecting children from rapists?

You are either an idiot or a demagogue. I have addressed each and every talking point you so far have advanced including the rape ring in UK. You are nothing but an enemy of the humanity. So I am aware that you do not care about refugees. You do not need to brandish your callousness again and again. That is really sad.

European governments have not been doing enough to take care of refugees. Not only that, they have scapegoated refugees to cover-up the shortcomings of European societies. European governments should be fighting intolerance by arresting violent racist thugs who are rioting against helpless refugees. Also it would greatly help if European governments took actions to curb hate speech from racists like yourself.

No, you did not.

"

As you are doing."

You are either an idiot or a demagogue. I have addressed each and every talking point you so far have advanced including the rape ring in UK. You are nothing but an enemy of the humanity. So I am aware that you do not care about refugees. You do not need to brandish your callousness again and again. That is really sad.

European governments have not been doing enough to take care of refugees. Not only that, they have scapegoated refugees to cover-up the shortcomings of European societies. European governments should be fighting intolerance by arresting violent racist thugs who are rioting against helpless refugees. Also it would greatly help if European governments took actions to curb hate speech from racists like yourself.

1. They are not scapegoating the refugees. The entire political class in Europe is heavily invested in high levels of Third World Immigration and are doing all they can to protect that policy.

2. European governments are undoubtedly overwhelmed by the flood of immigrants. That you try to spin this purposeful abuse is dishonest to say the least.

3. Your attempt to distract from the damage and danger of the Immigrant Flood with the supposed "shortcomings of European societies" is blatantly dishonest.

Anuar, 1 yrs old is seriously ill and forced to leave Sweden.
(I'm not going to bother translating the whole thing, these are the key elements of the story)
Anuar, 1, är svårt sjuk – tvingas lämna Sverige

a4.jpg

"Anuar has dwarfism, narrow airways and possible braindamage. He came with his parents to Sweden from Germany (Originally "fled" Kosovo) in search for medical care for treating his serious, life threatening condition. But they have been denied asylum and is going to be sent back to Germany, then Germany will decide if they are going to be sent back to Kosovo or not. They don't have the right to apply for asylum, cause Kosovo is not at war.
Anuar has already had a nasal surgery to help him breathe better through his nose. He is scheduled for 3 more surgeries, two of them being for his airways and ears.
He has already had to go by ambulance several times to get oxygen. "

So, what do you guys think?

Personally... I'm sad for the child, as always. But Sweden can't act like a free hospital to the world, funded by Swedens tax payers. The story even said "they came to Sweden for treatment". For FREE treatment might I add... This will NOT work in the long run if we have seriously ill people coming in here from all around the world for free treatment.
It's difficult for me to not be upset at this in a way... and I feel guilty about it cause the child is suffering. I think the parents must be shameless to travel to different countries and demand free medical care.

Since almost all medical care in Sweden is payed through taxes, I have no idea what surgeries like these costs. Does any american know what it would cost in your country? I'm guessing it's pricey... And would you be willing to partially pay for such surgeries for asylum seekers, from your own pocket, without even being asked about it?
Remember that we pay 33% taxes to be able to have this medical care system, so that we citizens can feel safe should we get sick or injured. Is it fair that we accept and treat people who doesn't even have the right to stay here? I'm asking in an objective manor. Of course the answer is NO. Swedens economy is going down the toilet fast enough as it is.

I have noticed that people in Europe have totally lost their objective thinking.

Last edited:
(I'm not going to bother translating the whole thing, these are the key elements of the story)

a4.jpg

"Anuar has dwarfism, narrow airways and possible braindamage. He came with his parents to Sweden from Germany (Originally "fled" Kosovo) in search for medical care for treating his serious, life threatening condition. But they have been denied asylum and is going to be sent back to Germany, then Germany will decide if they are going to be sent back to Kosovo or not. They don't have the right to apply for asylum, cause Kosovo is not at war.
Anuar has already had a nasal surgery to help him breathe better through his nose. He is scheduled for 3 more surgeries, two of them being for his airways and ears.

Personally... I'm sad for the child, as always. But Sweden can't act like a free hospital to the world, funded by Swedens tax payers. The story even said "they came to Sweden for treatment". For FREE treatment might I add... This will NOT work in the long run if we have seriously ill people coming in here from all around the world for free treatment.
It's difficult for me to not be upset at this in a way... and I feel guilty about it cause the child is suffering. I think the parents must be shameless to travel to different countries and demand free medical care.

Since almost all medical care in Sweden is payed through taxes, I have no idea what surgeries like these costs. Does any american know what it would cost in your country? I'm guessing it's pricey... And would you be willing to partially pay for such surgeries for asylum seekers, from your own pocket, without even being asked about it?
Remember that we pay 33% taxes to be able to have this medical care system, so that we citizens can feel safe should we get sick or injured. Is it fair that we accept and treat people who doesn't even have the right to stay here? I'm asking in an objective manor. Of course the answer is NO. Swedens economy is going down the toilet fast enough as it is.

I have noticed that people in Europe have totally lost their objective thinking.

If the governments of Europe had NOT had a policy of HIgh Third World Immigration for several generations, then people like this with real need, would be welcomed with open arms.

Instead the capacity of Europe to absorb Immigrants have been squandered on hordes of economic immigrants for no good reason.

a4.jpg

If the governments of Europe had NOT had a policy of HIgh Third World Immigration for several generations, then people like this with real need, would be welcomed with open arms.

Instead the capacity of Europe to absorb Immigrants have been squandered on hordes of economic immigrants for no good reason.

Exactly. Couldn't have said it better myself.
It's about helping people who are in the most difficult situations. Grown, healthy men are taken in and indirectly picked over this poor child.
I would happily throw out some criminal, women hating muslims and help this child for the money instead. You can't help everyone in the world, but small children should be an exception when they are this seriously ill...

I have an american friend who had to get his teeth fixed after knocking a tooth out. And he had to pay thousands of dollars to get a new tooth. I told him before he did it that he could come to Sweden and pretend to be a migrant, then he would have gotten it fixed for absolutely free. It was more of a joke when I said that, but there is truth in it...

Handgrenades exploded in a nightclub, Stockholm.
Misstänkt explosion i centrala Stockholm

The police has found two "handles" that were used to detonate the grenades.
(I'm not sure if I translated that correctly, I guess they mean the thingie you pull on the grenade. I know nothing about weapons, so excuse my translation.)
The building suffered severe damage and a car outside was also damaged. But fortunatly, no people have been injured.
The police has not arrested anyone yet.

What do you think? Swedes using grenades? Everytime there has been an explosion where a grenade has been involved, the guilty people has always been muslims so far...
We will see...

Huge fight at the cinema, during the childrens movie "Kung Fu Panda". Gothenburg.
Vilt slagsmål under Kung Fu Panda på Bergakungen

During the entire movie, a small child was screaming and playing loud tunes on a cellphone. The parent did nothing to silence the child. When the movie was almost over, a fight broke out between the screaming childs father and another parent. They yelled at each other, then started fistfighting. Many people got involved and witnesses says that it was difficult to see which people were participating in the fight and who was trying to seperate the parents from each other.

Was it muslims again..? This has never happened before, not to my knowledge.

Last edited:
Huge fight at the cinema, during the childrens movie "Kung Fu Panda". Gothenburg.
Vilt slagsmål under Kung Fu Panda på Bergakungen

During the entire movie, a small child was screaming and playing loud tunes on a cellphone. The parent did nothing to silence the child. When the movie was almost over, a fight broke out between the screaming childs father and another parent. They yelled at each other, then started fistfighting. Many people got involved and witnesses says that it was difficult to see which people were participating in the fight and who was trying to seprate the parents from each other.

Was it muslims again..? This has never happened before, not to my knowledge.

"During the entire movie, a small child was screaming and playing loud tunes on a cellphone."

All I know is that this is completely unacceptable behaviour, the child and it's parents should have been removed from cinema, it's very bad-mannered for this to be allowed, a huge disruption and disrespectful to the other people....I don't care whether they were Muslims, Christians, Athiests or Klingons.

A woman was assaulted by three men, suspected failed rape attempt and they burned her with a cigarette before leaving.
Polisen om överfallet i Skara: "De har pratat på något språk som hon inte förstår"

In the early morning hours, a woman was outdoors walking when a car pulled up beside her. Out jumped three men that pushed her to the ground and tried to rip her clothes off. She resisted and the men gave up, but before leaving one of the men put out a cigarette on her hand.
The men that attacked her spoke a language that she didn't understand.

Men attacking women in groups and speaking a foreign language ...

Man was cut in the throat during a fight at a muslim association.
Man knivskuren i halsen på muslimsk förening i Kristianstad

Between 40-60 people started fighting at a muslim association. Four people where injured and two of them seriously injured. The fight then continued at the hospital and the police had to go with them to keep everything calm.
So far nobody has been arrested, and the case is classified as a murder attempt.

Up to 60 people participating in a fight?! Continued fighting at the hospital?! This is madness...
This time it's confirmed to be muslims...

Woman was kidnapped and gangraped by three men. The criminal act lasted for 6 hours.
Tre anhållna för grov våldtäkt
Två män ska ha kidnappat kvinna

A woman was dragged into a car in Malmö, which then transported her to Helsingborg where the she was brutally raped.
One of the men that was taken in by the police is 22 yrs old that has no adress in Sweden. Another of the suspected is also 22 yrs old, he was released due to lack of evidence.
The head suspect has refused to tell his identity.

The police is very restrictive and won't tell any other details about the case.
Again... men attacking women in groups...

Huge fight in Gävle, possible murder attempt.
Centrala Gävle avspärrat - misstänkt mordförsök

At least 10 people participated in the fight. Five police cars were called to the scene.
One man was hit in the head with a bottle, two men was taken to the hospital with knife wounds. One of the men had been stabbed multiple times and is in serious condition.

Swedes? Muslims?
Media never tells the ethnicity of the criminals.

Hi

I'm a twenty-something woman from Sweden. I'm writing on an american forum as I'm desperate to reach out to the world. Something has happened to my country...

When I was a child, Sweden was very peaceful. You didn't even have to lock the door in the neighborhood, small children could be outdoors after dark, girls could safely walk home from partys without fear of being raped. Rapes, shootings, bombs or murders were rare. And when it happened, media would cover every little detail of the story, huge headlines, people were shocked over such news.
Sweden was rich and a safe place to live.

That has changed.

As you all are probably familiar with, is that Sweden has taken in hundreds of thousands of asylum seekers from Syria, Afghanistan, Irac, Iran, Eritrea and more... They are referred to as "MENA" = Middle East, North Africa.
While they wait to either get approved to stay, or while waiting for an apartment, they are put in asylum homes. The largest asylum home in Sweden has 400 asylum seekers living together.
They are served everything like its a freaking hotel !! Meals cooked from scratch from restaurants, cleaning service, Wifi, TV etc... and yet, they complain. Food isnt good, its dirty and isolated and so on... (IMO they have all the time in the world to clean themselves...)
There has been alot of food strikes by the seekers, cause they want more... for FREE.
Every food strike I read about makes my blood boil... it's so ungrateful. They claim to have fled war, then comes to a country that gives them roof over their heads, food in their stomachs, smartphones, expensive clothing (I'm serious) and Wifi... for absolutely FREE. They even get a small amount of money everyday, like an "allowence". In addition to that, free dental care and health care... things we working swedes have to pay for ourselves...
Sometimes they even set the buildings on fire, so they can move to a "better" asylum home.

You can read about an example here:
Forty asylum seekers refuse to get off the bus for 24 hours after arriving at picturesque Swedish village where they were being housed… because they wanted to live in a city

Most of them lie and claim to be under 18 yrs of age... that will give them a guarantee to stay in the country. And of course the migration center swallow the lie.
You be the judge, does these "children" look under 18 to you?
http://www.exponerat.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/ensamkommande_8.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vQ8piFeKTkI/VbdqpkFKaSI/AAAAAAAADEI/c5wjICsmiyU/s1600/flyktingbaaarn.jpg

The crime rate has gone up dramatically, as well as the amount of rapes. Sweden is THE worst country in all of europe when it comes to rape, and comes in second place of the entire world.

Everyday, theres something awful happening... What used to be a rarity in crimes are now something that happens on a daily basis. Nobody is even shocked over such crimes anymore, we have gotten used to it.

The betrayal
Media has betrayed us. They try their hardest to withold the fact that (almost)all these horrible crimes are commited by MENA. They never mention skin color, for example. When they pixalite the criminals face, they make the pigments lighter, so you can't tell if the persons skin color is dark. They never mention names, or what language they were speaking... at best they write "spoke swedish with an accent".
When crimes happen, they write in a way thats obvious that they're making the crime less serious.

The Police has also betrayed us. Since fall of 2015, they have been keeping a secret register over crimes commited by asylum seekers. It is referred to as "code 291". The police decided to come clean, and released part of the register to the public. We citizens DESERVE to know whats going on in our country.
You can read more about this secret register here: Swedish Cops Had a Special "Code 291" to Cover Up Migrant Crimes

I couldn't find the list of crimes in english, so I will translate the swedish one.

During the course of 4 months, in JUST asylum homes, this has happened:
450 fights
559 registered cases of abuse
37 suicide attempts
two bomb threats
four rapes
58 fires
96 missing persons
nine robberies
26 cases of disease
42 cases registered as "mentally ill"
three deaths
239 cases of automatic fire alarm
161 police operations
912 "security mission"
109 cases of "investigation"
869 controls of person or vehicle

A policeman then commented:
- I can tell you that it involves more cases than the numbers you've gotten out.

This was also part of the code 291: Migrant boy from Somalia arrested over murder of Swedish social worker
That "child" has been age tested, turns out he is 18 yrs or older!!

To me, this list is unbelievable... I'm still waiting for the rest of the register, I will update you when/if they release it.
Recently there was a riot at one of the homes... because one of the "children" was denied to purchase candy!! This child got TWENTY of his friends and started attacking the staff!! *facepalm*... What kind of people does that?!
Upplopp på boende för ensamkommande flyktingbarn – personalen tvingades låsa in sig
In addition to the code 291. There are other crimes...
The IKEA murders for example: IKEA murders: Details of horror emerge from witnesses

The rapes
You have all heard about the taHarrush gamea in Cologne/Köln on new years. But did you know that it's been happening in Sweden too, for YEARS. The police and/or media decided to keep it a secret.
CLAIM: Swedish Police Covered Up Migrant Sex Assaults Of Teenage Girls For YEARS - Breitbart

Theres also gangrapes occuring. Media can't cover the fact that it is exclusively MENA.
When a brutal gangrape happened on a party ferry, where a middle aged woman was raped by four men, the media wrote:

"Four swedes arrested on suspicion of rape".

You can read more about it here: Disclosure: The Four ”Swedes” in Custody For Gang Rape Are Somali Citizens

Recently a gangrape came to light. A girl below the age of 15 yrs, was gangraped by EIGHT "boys", all of the boys claim to be under 18, two of them below 15.
I can't find any information in english, so heres the swedish news article for those who wish to read about it.
Åtta pojkar misstänkta för gruppvåldtäkt

Another type of rapes occur in bath houses...
A few years ago, an 11 yr old girl was raped by TWENTY asylum seekers in a bath house.

There has been many, many rapes and different sexual assaults happening in bath houses. They always seem to target really young girls/women, and they always attack in groups.

The politicians
Swedens population has more or less been brainwashed. If anyone, ever, says something critical about immigration they will be labeled as a racist. Which is a very serious accusation... In Sweden, people don't dare to talk about it, cause they risk losing their friends or even their jobs!! It's crazy.

There's only one political party in Sweden that wants to decrease immigration, the Sweden Democrats (SD). I've been voting for them since I was 18.
The other political parties refuse to work with them, though they got enough votes to be part of the parliament. The other parties got together to completely close them out, that group of parties became known as "the seven-clover" .
The seven-clover and media has made sure that SD is hated. Media twists everything against SD. The party leader, Jimmie Åkesson, has had to sustain numerous threats, even death threats. And it's medias and the seven-clovers fault...
Does that seem like democracy to you? I think not!
And yet, the seven-clover has had to adapt their immigration politics due to the acute situation, it's becoming more and more similar to that of SD. And yet, it's still only SD that is being called "racists".

Swedens current Prime Minister (PM) is Stefan Löfven. Last fall he made a statement that upset me...
He said that the mass immigration of asylum seekers would be a "slight effort" for Sweden. And today, the country is close to collapsing. I'm ashamed to have him as the PM...
Read more about Swedens collapse here: Swedish Foreign Minister says country is 'collapsing' due to migrants

Personal opinion
To me, it seems like MENA has a really twisted view on women... and because of that, I never leave my apartment without my defense spray.
Across the street, theres an asylum home. Last summer when I was out on the balcony in a crop-top, I could see them standing in the windows, looking at me!! I told my neighbor who was also outside, when he looked, they disappeared from the window. But they came back later... It was really uncomfortable to be outside...
When I go grocery shopping, they stare. It's unbelievable... seems like they don't know how to be subtle... cause they are looking right at you, in your FACE, and they follow you with their eyes. Especially when wearing a summer dress, they look from head to toe.
Because of this, I stay indoors as much as possible... I don't feel safe anymore...

This isn't about being racist!! It's about their culture... their twisted culture... they just simply doesn't fit in here.

I'm hoping this thread will get noticed... because what's happening in Sweden is really serious... and I fear for the future.
This thread might be all over the place, but what I wish to discuss is the fall of Sweden, a general discussion about whats going on here.

And I beg of you... Please make sure that american media writes more about Swedens immigration... The world needs to know what a mass psychosis this country is having...
LET THE WORLD KNOW HOW CORRUPT SWEDEN HAS BECOME!

(I'm sorry if there's any spelling errors, my english isn't perfect)

Well, you're on a US forum, you think Sweden's bad, you should go to the US and see how bad is done.

Forum List

Back