Swedish Women Being Raped at horrific level

No one seems to care....will the same thing begin to occur when we get thousands and thousands more of mulim immigrants?

Will our leadeship ignore it....well they have ignored the horrific amount of black youths raping white women for decades now...so no doubt they will expand that into also covering up and excusing muslim rapists just like they do black rapists.

Swedish Women Use Bracelets To Stop Muslim Rapists
That's what Muslims do is murder and rape...

No one seems to care....will the same thing begin to occur when we get thousands and thousands more of mulim immigrants?

Will our leadeship ignore it....well they have ignored the horrific amount of black youths raping white women for decades now...so no doubt they will expand that into also covering up and excusing muslim rapists just like they do black rapists.

Alex Jones? Nutjob number one? I'm sure if you tried you could find a legitimate news outlet that won't spin it out of all proportion. :thup:

The Swedish rape epidemic has been widely reported on. So far, libtards have just thrown out aspersions in this thread. It's what they do.

maxresdefault.jpg

Here's this idiot's very first comment when confronted with an article about a rape epidemic in Sweden.

I am sure you'd like to believe that rape is ignored in the US..

What a jerk. This asshole is attacking the person posting the story which he doesn't even address. That old quote from Edmund Burke applies here though this turd is hardy a good man if a man at all: “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” I would add that by not doing anything, you're supporting that evil.

Alex Jones? Nutjob number one? I'm sure if you tried you could find a legitimate news outlet that won't spin it out of all proportion. :thup:

The Swedish rape epidemic has been widely reported on. So far, libtards have just thrown out aspersions in this thread. It's what they do.

maxresdefault.jpg

Feminism is as phony as PETA. Neither care about what they champion. They're full of crap. Feminism, like PETA, stops where Islam starts.

Yeah, it's the only answer for one way train brains...

You morons run interference for all manner of Moslem atrocities and now for Moslem rape.

They must have a rape fetish, they must enjoy hearing about white Western women being raped.

The Feminists are silent, this is because most Feminists are butt ugly and are either Lesbians or Bisexual, and as such hate Heterosexual women and they hope that the psychological trauma of being raped by feral savages will turn them off the hated Western men and thus they hope turn them into Lesbians or at the least Bisexuals.

I myself think that a good portion of Lesbians became Lesbians because they had a traumatic sexual encounter with a man, so now to them all men are potential rapists.

How else can one explain the Lesbians irrational hatred of the penis? Where the penis is considered effectively a weapon.

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:
Here's this idiot's very first comment when confronted with an article about a rape epidemic in Sweden.

I am sure you'd like to believe that rape is ignored in the US..

What a jerk. This asshole is attacking the person posting the story which he doesn't even address. That old quote from Edmund Burke applies here though this turd is hardy a good man if a man at all: “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” I would add that by not doing anything, you're supporting that evil.
You do misquote with purpose, a purpose to fit your agenda.....But you still fail..

You morons run interference for all manner of Moslem atrocities and now for Moslem rape.

They must have a rape fetish, they must enjoy hearing about white Western women being raped.

The Feminists are silent, this is because most Feminists are butt ugly and are either Lesbians or Bisexual, and as such hate Heterosexual women and they hope that the psychological trauma of being raped by feral savages will turn them off the hated Western men and thus they hope turn them into Lesbians or at the least Bisexuals.

I myself think that a good portion of Lesbians became Lesbians because they had a traumatic sexual encounter with a man, so now to them all men are potential rapists.

How else can one explain the Lesbians irrational hatred of the penis? Where the penis is considered effectively a weapon.

Edited to add comment.

Should I open up these cans of worms ....:dunno:

Edited to add comment.

Should I open up these cans of worms ....:dunno:

The ball is in your court darling :smoke:

I know it's been widely reported however he would have been taken more seriously if it wasn't Infowars he linked to.........

Forum List

Back