Swedish Women Being Raped at horrific level

Got a fantastic idea, why don't you, gather up all your white NRA buddies and go there and be a hero and save these white bitches, otherwise, get a fuckin life and shut up

Black woman who never shuts her own ugly yap butts in just to tell whites to shut up.

where the hell are the feminists when you need them?
They are nowhere to be seen as long as the rapists are afghan, arabic, somali, eritrean and so on...
Feminists only show up when it is proven something is done by a white man.

I've had to endure years and years of this bullshit, so I know what I'm talking about. Feminists are more concearned about their "free the nipple"-campaign than fighting the real threat.

where the hell are the feminists when you need them?
They are nowhere to be seen as long as the rapists are afghan, arabic, somali, eritrean and so on...
Feminists only show up when it is proven something is done by a white man.

I've had to endure years and years of this bullshit, so I know what I'm talking about. Feminists are more concearned about their "free the nipple"-campaign than fighting the real threat.

The feminists will pay for that soon, they are about to get slapped with Islam sensibilities for their compliance. This shows you just how at their heart liberals are really ugly people, they are driven by hate and probably enjoy seeing you poor women being assaulted.

We didn't have enough kids Freja, after the WWII boom western civ birthrates dropped too low, and we let liberals take over education.

Forum List

Back