Sweet Irony for Demonrats as They Rally Around Comrade Sanders

They may have to chew off their collective tongues when they show up to their convention and ignore the popular vote to give the nomination to Bloomy or Creepy Joe.

Bernie is actually ahead in the delegate count, while being behind in the popular vote. Will we hear the Left complain now?

Who’s Winning the Presidential Delegate Count?

RealClearPolitics - 2020 Democratic Popular Vote

Good question, lol!

Little off topic, but-------------> has anyone noticed that there are very few BERNARD supporters on here? A lot of DNC supporters and Trump attackers, but a surprising lack of actual Bernie Bro's.

People are pointing at SC and Bidens win in my humble opinion, for the wrong reason! Bernie only got 20% of the vote total, and that was with at least some GOP support. We can guess Bernard is going to carry California, but I am more interested in the REST of the states and BERNARDS actual strength in them.

Is Bernard a paper tiger that only has strength as long as the rest of the field is watered down with to many candidates?

Super Tuesday will answer that question; and I suggest you watch every state BESIDES California! This will give the true measure of Bernard and his supporters strength, or LACK of strength!

Bernie is actually ahead in the delegate count, while being behind in the popular vote. Will we hear the Left complain now?

If Bernie doesn't win the popular vote, he can't be their candidate! Imagine the hypocrisy if their OWN candidate didn't even win by popular vote!

"Hypocrisy"?

Care to show the class where any law requires primaries to be run a certain way or for that matter, run at all?

Political parties are their own self-contained entities. They're going to nominate whoever the party wants to nominate, primaries or no primaries, regardless of "delegate count" or "vote count". Ask Teddy Roosevelt how that works.

Not to mention, in states like mine you can vote in either the Democratic OR the Republican primary, but not both. If I choose the latter, it's not a vote for Bernie but it's also not a vote against him.

If Bernie doesn't win the popular vote, he can't be their candidate! Imagine the hypocrisy if their OWN candidate didn't even win by popular vote!

"Hypocrisy"?

Care to show the class where any law requires primaries to be run a certain way or for that matter, run at all?

Political parties are their own self-contained entities. They're going to nominate whoever the party wants to nominate, primaries or no primaries, regardless of "delegate count" or "vote count". Ask Teddy Roosevelt how that works.

Not to mention, in states like mine you can vote in either the Democratic OR the Republican primary, but not both. If I choose the latter, it's not a vote for Bernie but it's also not a vote against him.
Hilarious you Leftards refuse to use the popular vote to select your nominees. HYPOCRITICUS MAXIMUS.

"Hypocrisy"?

Hilarious you Leftards refuse to use the popular vote to select your nominees. HYPOCRITICUS MAXIMUS.

It's not my party but I'll vote if I want to
Vote if I want to
Vote if I want to
You would vote too if you had the opportu.

"Hypocrisy"?

Vote if I want to
Vote if I want to
Hypocrisy is the motto of the Left.

"Hypocrisy"?

Vote if I want to
Vote if I want to
Hypocrisy is the motto of the Left.

Then why are you embodying it by voting for Bernie?

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopsie

Can any of the resident lefties explain exactly how we are going to pay for Bernie’s planned spending of $60 trillion over 10 years?

Please lay out the math for us and be specific. Thanks.

Political parties are their own self-contained entities. They're going to nominate whoever the party wants to nominate

A lot of people don't realize this and it's a very important point to make. The parties can decide to ignore the vote and run whoever they want because they're not bound to anything. That's why it's so dangerous to let two (one?) parties become so powerful and influential. Parties are a threat to democracy.

No lefties will ever explain the math as to how we will pay for Bernie’s budget because it’s not possible.

Forum List

Back