Swerve VP pick... President Trump selects BEN CARSON

conserveguy877

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2015
I have this feeling President Trump will surprise everyone selecting Ben Carson. Primarily because he's already worked with him on the cabinet. Carson is well spoken with a calm and smart demeanor that will have the kamala idiot confused first seconds of the debate. I think he can help a lot with healthcare, education, and help for the big city urban areas struggling to find good jobs to life up the city. I could be wrong but it's down to him, Rubio, or perhaps Haley.

I have this feeling President Trump will surprise everyone selecting Ben Carson. Primarily because he's already worked with him on the cabinet. Carson is well spoken with a calm and smart demeanor that will have the kamala idiot confused first seconds of the debate. I think he can help a lot with healthcare, education, and help for the big city urban areas struggling to find good jobs to life up the city. I could be wrong but it's down to him, Rubio, or perhaps Haley.

Is Tim Scott off the table? Asking genuinely; I haven't kept up on the Veep thing

I like Byron Donalds for VP !

He can't choose Haley.

Only problem I have with him is he looks like he's asleep when he talks.

I admit he's a good choice.

He's just going to have a problem with campaigning once Trump is out of office again.

1719378888791.png

:auiqs.jpg:

Great choice. Trump's court case showed us he is in favor of naps, and when it comes to napping, Carson is the best choice, hands down.

according to project 2025:

helping with healthcare = "dept of life," repeal aca, "no responsobility" for public health

helping with education = corporate charter schools, religious bunk, and "dismantling the dept of education" ,

help for the big cities , probably tax breaks for developers and such.

why does trump need carson's help with simple day 1 executive order stuff like that?

I though Trump narrowed it down to those three white guys. Sticking with the good ole boy system. I don't even know who they are or what they stand for.

I thought Trump threw out the two black guys right away. Scott is rowdy and unpredictable, but Ben Carson is composed and eloquent. If Trump some how chooses Carson that would be good.

Kamala will destroy Carson. You have made up a Carson that doesn't exist. The same with the Harris you imagine. Harris would leave Carson mumbling. Carson would not help with urban areas. He was in charge of HUD and made things worse.

Kamala will destroy Carson. You have made up a Carson that doesn't exist. The same with the Harris you imagine. Harris would leave Carson mumbling. Carson would not help with urban areas. He was in charge of HUD and made things worse.
Pence destroyed Kamala. And he held back.

Forum List

Back